Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner (715 Views)

The Past That Comes Between Us / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by Enockia(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2010
i have this friend as in we've been best of friends for like 5 years
then then she introduced me to one of her friends who eventutally became ma girlfriend
now the problem is that there was a quarrell between both fo them nd ma girlfriend want's me to stay clear of her
i don't thinnk i can do it cos of the bond between me and ma best friend.
please people out there tell me wat u think i should do sad sad sad
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by iice(f): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2010
Learn to separate their lives.
you relationship with your friend is different from your relationship with your gf, likewise your friend's relationship with your gf.
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by eridah2007(m): 12:51am On Feb 28, 2010
@Poster
I fink that your so-call gf should be the one to stay clear. grin
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by Enockia(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
eridah2007:

@Poster
I fink that your so-call gf should be the one to stay clear. grin

why do u say that?
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
why don't you just find a way of settling the fight, thats what i'll do if i were in your shoes.
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by daylae(m): 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
Sorry am trying to deviate a little,but your story reminds me of those innocent days(very young age)when anytime my friend fights with my younger brother,he'll then ask me not to play nor speak with my brother again,which is almost impossible cus he's my brother and he should come first even before my friend whom av lost contact with for years now; while my brother is always a part of my life. Well, i think you should always play a role of a mediator whenever your best friend and your girl are in contension,cus it 'll be childish in your own part when surpporting one against the other.
Re: Wat Happens If Ur Friend Comes Between U Nd Ur Partner by Enockia(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
daylae:

Sorry am trying to deviate a little,but your story reminds me of those innocent days(very young age)when anytime my friend fights with my younger brother,he'll then ask me not to play nor speak with my brother again,which is almost impossible cus he's my brother and he should come first even before my friend whom av lost contact with for years now; while my brother is always a part of my life. Well, i think you should always play a role of a mediator whenever your best friend and your girl are in contension,cus it 'll be childish in your own part when surpporting one against the other.

that's why i can't settle them cos it'll look like i'm supporting one person

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped / True Love / Is There A Good Or Happy Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.