Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

10 Reasons You Should Date A Short Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Date A Short Man (382 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Should Date A Short Man by Ghidihawn: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
On a whim, we got a few reasons why you should date a short man, and they’re really good.

As posted on a popular Nigerian site, short men are usually overlooked when the criterias for the “perfect man” are being compiled by ladies. Some don’t even consider short men as human beings or even worth their attention.
Well then, check out a few reasons why dating a short man is the right decision for you!
​1. He takes up less room in the bed. This leaves more room for you to sprawl out and hog the bed.
2. Shorter men are great to cuddle with. I don’t know why, but they just are. Maybe it’s because if feels more personal when you are face to face.
3. Short men fit very well in the bathtub. Ever tried taking a romantic bubble bath with a tall man. It’s very awkward. He has to draw up his legs and he really can’t relax. The water sloshes all over the floor. Also with a tall man, there isn’t much room for you in the bath.
4. No more neck cramps when standing up for good night make out kisses at the door. Easy access!
5. If a man is not intimidated that you are taller than he is, he is secure in who he is. I know a lot of tall men that don’t fit this bill.
6. He fits nicely on the couch beside you watching a movie. If you are ......

https://www.hawnsgist.com/2017/09/10-reasons-you-should-date-a-short-man.html
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Date A Short Man by McBrooklyn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Today Is A Unique Day, A Palindrome Date / Guide To Help You Find The Right Dating Site / Romatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.