Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,120 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Wish Her Well, Please Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Her Well, Please Read. (781 Views)

Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knows. / Today His Sexybbstar Birthday.lets Wish Her.. / Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by MrAmbition(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2017
There was love to be sincere, she was beautiful and all that, sex was great, we were magic together. buh I wasn't having much to take proper care of her all though I de try sometimes, small small change and paying for little bills, taking her out and other small small tinz, sometimes it brought issues but I guess she understood coz she still stayed with me...(Not that she supported o) , note that there's difference between sticking to a man when he's broke and supporting a man when he's broke, Although I needed her support buh since she never offered, I was okay with d love, at least I was happy we were together coz I loved her, of course I know not every girl is supportive in nature so I just accepted her d way she was...I was a youth corper and I knew with time I would get a new Job to take care of us so it never gave me much headache. I was a smoker b4 I met her and was still smoking while we were together, which she always complained about, To be honest, b4 Man and God I was trying to change for her sake and I was doing all I could buh I kept on failing each time I promised to stop (She's very sensitive and she always detected each time I smoked). Buh I reduced it drastically and I knew in no time I would stop totally, coz I really wanted to, for her sake and other personal reasons, I always apologised and I still went back coz all my friends smoked which made it extra hard to stop, with that she started seeing me as a liar, coz she would ask if I smoked nd I would deny coz I never wanted hurting her with d truth, with that she tagged me a liar. She would always sneak up on my phone and check my chats, to see the gals am chatting with, calling other girls sweetnames like sweetheart, love baby etc always brought serious quarrels, I was always trying to make it work, I always apologised and was working on those things...any little missundstanding she threatens break up and I beg and Beg, sometimes for days, I got the feeling that she was looking for an opportunity to end tinz, I never wanted that to happen coz I was in love, I was not having much money and it made her not to respect me much, she always said money never mattered, that she wasn't with me for the money buh I knew better, which girl no like money? lol(Igbo girls sha) she never believed me, she listened to outsiders and trust was no more...the visits to my house reduced drastically and she started pulling away, I noticed and I started working harder to save the relationship, all to no avail. The last straw that broke the Carmel's back was a particular day when she saw sumfin in my phone (One of those things) Which got her upset, I tried talking to her and ironing it out buh she wasn't interested, that has always been her problem....she never communicates and expects me to figure sh*t out on my own, am human too, I am very hot tempered at same time very compassionate, I believe in quick resolution of conflicts in relationships coz I know issues not resolved quickly most at times lead to disaster....through out that day she wasn't picking my calls, Still I went to buy her sometins just to make her happy and took to her lodge, she didn't come out to see me nor pick my calls, knowing I was outside and people were there, I was beginning to feel embarrassed and I lost it, her behaviour, coupled with her lack of respect and everything just got to Me and I slapped her, about thrice. And that was it, Immediately I did dat she started crying and I cried too, there and then I knelt down and started begging, She asked me to leave. My people to save ur time I beg this girl for 4 gud months, She shut me out totally and she wasnt answering my callss, Sent people, my friends, hers and our mutual friends, she never forgave, till I discovered she started Bleep*ing someone else and I decided to respect myself and let go.I wish her well.
Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by eyinjuege: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Too bad you lost a girl with enough self respect for herself.
We all have breaking points, and also have our standards.
She didn't want a smoker in her life, as smokers are liable to die young.
She wanted a man who wouldn't lie even over the smallest things such as smoking. If you can lie about smoking, I'm sure you would lie about something bigger.
She wanted a man who wouldn't address other ladies as baby, sweetheart just the way I'm sure you also wanted a woman who wouldn't address other men as sugar, powerhouse, love.
She wanted a man who has enough self control not to resort to violence, but unfortunately you didn't meet up again with that standard. Not only was violence in your dictionary, but it was on someone you claim to love. Love shouldn't destroy, it builds. You never really loved her.
Yet you claim she left you because you had no money, despite the fact she agreed to date you in your poor state.
She probably also left you because you never take reaponsibility for your actions, as you've just done again.
Whether you wish her well or not, she has moved on with her life. Your wishes have no impact on her life, and if karma comes calling at all it will be on you.

Anyway, all hope is not lost. You can still change your story.
1. STOP smoking, to live long.
2. STOP using violence as a means to resolve issues. It doesn't make you in control, rather it means you've lost control.
3. Accord respect to the lovers in your life, by not calling other women pet names or cheating on them. You wouldn't like same if the tables were turned.
4. Learn to take responsibility for your actions in all areas of your life. Apologise to her, and battle your personal demons.
5. Work on yourself to be a better person. Be the best person you can be for yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by babyfaceafrica: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Nice story
Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by MrAmbition(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2017
eyinjuege:
She wanted a man who wouldn't lie even over the smallest things such as smoking. If you can lie about smoking, I'm sure you would lie about something bigger.
She wanted a man who wouldn't address other ladies as baby, sweetheart just the way I'm sure you also wanted a woman who wouldn't address other men as sugar, powerhouse, love.
She wanted a man who has enough self control not to resort to violence, but unfortunately you didn't meet up again with that standard. Not only was violence in your dictionary, but it was on someone you claim to love. Love shouldn't destroy, it builds. You never really loved her.
Yet you claim she left you because you had no money, despite the fact she agreed to date you in your poor state.
She probably also left you because you never take reaponsibility for your actions, as you've just done again.
Whether you wish her well or not, she has moved on with her life. Your wishes have no impact on her life, and if karma comes calling at all it will be on you.

2. STOP using violence as a means to resolve issues. It doesn't make you in control, rather it means you've lost control.
3. Accord respect to the lovers in your life, by not calling other women pet names or cheating on them. You wouldn't like same if the tables were turned.
4. Learn to take responsibility for your actions in all areas of your life. Apologise to her, and battle your personal demons.
5. Work on yourself to be a better person. Be the best person you can be for yourself.

I never said she left me coz I had no money, read again...back to the matter,
No body is perfect bro, we all have our weaknesses, buh credit should be given to someone who even has the desire to change, she just wasn't patient enough, this same girl who complains about my chats goes out with men at night to parties and events, she accepts gifts from her admirers and people take her out to chill, sometimes to my detriment. she leaves me at times to going chill with other guys, claiming she doesn't sleep with them and that they just friends, she never cooks for me nor support me in anyway, buh I never complained coz I believed dat just as I wasn't perfect, the case could be same with her....I believe relationship is about two imperfect people coming together to manage their imperfections, loving unconditionally, U said dhe never wanted so so kinda man....do u care if I wanted her kinda girl? with some of her attitudes and rude behaviours? Buh I believed she was gona change with time and I was giving her time, I expected her to be patient with me and give me time too buh I guess we all are wired differently. This same girl called me a broke nigga ...lol...d last time I tried reaching out to her.
Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by eyinjuege: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
MrAmbition:

I never said she left me coz I had no money, read again...back to the matter,
No body is perfect bro, we all have our weaknesses, buh credit should be given to someone who even has the desire to change, she just wasn't patient enough, this same girl who complains about my chats goes out with men at night to parties and events, she accepts gifts from her admirers and people take her out to chill, sometimes to my detriment. she leaves me at times to going chill with other guys, claiming she doesn't sleep with them and that they just friends, she never cooks for me nor support me in anyway, buh I never complained coz I believed dat just as I wasn't perfect, the case could be same with her....I believe relationship is about two imperfect people coming together to manage their imperfections, loving unconditionally, U said dhe never wanted so so kinda man....do u care if I wanted her kinda girl? with some of her attitudes and rude behaviours? Buh I believed she was gona change with time and I was giving her time, I expected her to be patient with me and give me time too buh I guess we all are wired differently. This same girl called me a broke nigga ...lol...d last time I tried reaching out to her.

You guys were never compatible
People get disappointed when they marry and expect their partners to change.
The relationship was toxic, with both having too many expectations. It's not all relationships that lead to marriage anyway, so it was just one of those learning experiences.
Like I said, work on making yourself a better person.
Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by MrAmbition(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

You guys were never compatible
People get disappointed when they marry and expect their partners to change.
The relationship was toxic, with both having too many expectations. It's not all relationships that lead to marriage anyway, so it was just one of those learning experiences.
Like I said, work on making yourself a better person.
Sure! Already doing that.
Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by drunkpunk(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
eyinjuege:

This is perfect. Please whoever you are just be a Love Doctor and help those who need advice. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by drunkpunk(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrAmbition:
Sure! Already doing that.

The single fact that you're willing to change shows you're going to be a great person. Don't relent in your efforts. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Her Well, Please Read. by muller101(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Have u been able to stop smoking?

(1) (Reply)

You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media / Tribute To Those Guys That Dubiously Collect Girls' Number Via Flash / Picture Of A Nairalander In His Brand New Range Rover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.