Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland (1002 Views)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by MrRationalBlog(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2017
Ace human rights lawyer and activist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa has faulted the decision of the Federal Government to deploy soldiers around the home of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader Nnamdi Kanu.
DAILY POST reports that there was a clash between some soldiers and pro-Biafra supportersnear Nnamdi Kanu’s residence, resulting to death of several persons.
Reacting to the development in a statement issued on Tuesday, Adegboruwa said the “clampdown on civilians by the military” in a democracy cannot be justified.
He said: “The military quelled the Shiites’ peaceful rally in Zaria, sacked civilian communities in the Niger Delta, supervised elections in Rivers and other places, mowed down peaceful gatherings in the Southeast and even took over Premium Times’ office in Abuja a while ago, in a supposed democratic government led by civilians
“I’ve read people and even comrades and enlightened ones prodding them on, defending the military to carry on ‘python dance’, in the midst of civilians and locals.
“The next phase of this hidden agenda is a takeover of civilian authority, because when the ‘python’ has finished ‘dancing’, it must surely swallow something, to quench its usually large appetite.
“And by the way, why is the ‘python’ not ‘dancing’ in Kaduna, where a quit notice was handed down to Igbos to vacate? Why is the ‘python’ not ‘dancing’ in Yenagoa and Ibadan, where separatist agitations are also on the rise? Are pythons found only in Igboland?
“Let the military go back to their barracks and submit to civilian authority. There is no insurrection going on in any part of the Southeast now, to warrant the display of military force or deployment.”

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/biafra-adegboruwa-blasts-nigerian.html

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Frankyboy1(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Look I am of igbo and naija delta parents,in all true reality we have among ourselves, elites that sympathises with kanus cause, and also those that do not conform to his brute and unrefined utterances,my humble self inclusive,kanu lost me from the inception of radio biafra, the hate speech was unprecedented and not in line with my biblical beliefs and human convictions, now the question is this, from recent videos uploaded,how many elites, let's say doctors,lawyers,teachers or bankers do you see withstanding or confronting the military men? You see men with more of brute but no mental acumen, they 've been brainwashed that d world is waiting on their videos to rescue them,and deal with the Nigerian Goverment, so you hear them saying things like we are not armed ,but you can be seen holding bottles,sticks and sharp weapons,.what re those toys? Pls and pls my brothers with some formal education, we must not give credence to stupidity and lawlessness,anger should not replace our senses of reasoning in this time and age,the mob does not bring genuine change,but chaos and bloodshed,i am.not holding forth for the Government, they have their own faults,but Government is an.institution anywhere in the world,and must be respected,Just because we hate the power or party at the centre! Shouldn't give us the right to throw away restraint,is the political marginalization.worth this nasty route?how genuinely are we really slaves, as we 're made to believe by Kanu, we might have need for constitutional reforms and.restructuring which.is being echoed nation wide, but this approach reels of stupidity and outright dumbness

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by mazimee(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Look I am of igbo and naija delta parents,in all true reality we have among ourselves, elites that sympathises with kanus cause, and also those that do not conform to his brute and unrefined utterances,my humble self inclusive,kanu lost me from the inception of radio biafra, the hate speech was unprecedented and not in line with my biblical beliefs and human convictions, now the question is this, from recent videos uploaded,how many elites, let's say doctors,lawyers,teachers or bankers do you see withstanding or confronting the military men? You see men with more of brute but no mental acumen, they 've been brainwashed that d world is waiting on their videos to rescue them,and deal with the Nigerian Goverment, so you hear them saying things like we are not armed ,but you can be seen holding bottles,sticks and sharp weapons,.what re those toys? Pls and pls my brothers with some formal education, we must not give credence to stupidity and lawlessness,anger should not replace our senses of reasoning in this time and age,the mob does not bring genuine change,but chaos and bloodshed,i am.not holding forth for the Government, they have their own faults,but Government is an.institution anywhere in the world,and must be respected,Just because we hate the power or party at the centre! Shouldn't give us the right to throw away restraint,is the political marginalization.worth this nasty route?how genuinely are we really slaves, as we 're made to believe by Kanu, we might have need for constitutional reforms and.restructuring which.is being echoed nation wide, but this approach reels of stupidity and outright dumbness

You tried to make sense but didn't. You really sound naive.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by SamzackD(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
But it still doesn't take away the fact that those fighting for Kanu, should know that his wife and kids are in the UK, and if sh*t is about to go down that guy won't be around to protect you
Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by littlewonders: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2017
FG is trying to create a scene.

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by mazimee(m): 9:17am On Sep 13, 2017
SamzackD:
But it still doesn't take away the fact that those fighting for Kanu, should know that his wife and kids are in the UK, and if sh*t is about to go down that guy won't be around to protect you

He still has a large part of his family here, we must protect the future. The younger ones are the future, save your concern for your people.

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Deedeedee0: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Another ediot that just wont mind his Business. Always dragging Yoruba people into what does not concern them. The Igbos have insulted us enough. Let them carry their cross alone!
Afterall they call us cowards

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by SamzackD(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
mazimee:

He still has a large part of his family here, we must protect the future. The younger ones are the future, save your concern for your people.

Kanu's younger ones are the future While your younger ones are the past right,

Funny dude grin
Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by skulgen: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
on point

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by adult91: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Y is this not on FP. see where corruption started?

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by adult91: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Deedeedee0:
Another ediot that just wont mind his Business. Always dragging Yoruba people into what does not concern them. The Igbos have insulted us enough. Let them carry their cross alone!
so why where u called a coward? because of posts like this one. always seeking for an alliance and where to hide

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by yomi96(m): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
you are intelligent but lack wisdom

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by MrSly(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Deedeedee0:
And majority of you guys 'afonja, Yoruba Muslims' are actually noisy and cowards.

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by aolawale025: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Am surprised people are turning this issue to Igbo vs yoruba thing. Kanu's method I may not agree with but his message is for the emancipation of the south

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
[s]Look I am of igbo and naija delta parents,in all true reality we have among ourselves, elites that sympathises with kanus cause, and also those that do not conform to his brute and unrefined utterances,my humble self inclusive,kanu lost me from the inception of radio biafra, the hate speech was unprecedented and not in line with my biblical beliefs and human convictions, now the question is this, from recent videos uploaded,how many elites, let's say doctors,lawyers,teachers or bankers do you see withstanding or confronting the military men? You see men with more of brute but no mental acumen, they 've been brainwashed that d world is waiting on their videos to rescue them,and deal with the Nigerian Goverment, so you hear them saying things like we are not armed ,but you can be seen holding bottles,sticks and sharp weapons,.what re those toys? Pls and pls my brothers with some formal education, we must not give credence to stupidity and lawlessness,anger should not replace our senses of reasoning in this time and age,the mob does not bring genuine change,but chaos and bloodshed,i am.not holding forth for the Government, they have their own faults,but Government is an.institution anywhere in the world,and must be respected,Just because we hate the power or party at the centre! Shouldn't give us the right to throw away restraint,is the political marginalization.worth this nasty route?how genuinely are we really slaves, as we 're made to believe by Kanu, we might have need for constitutional reforms and.restructuring which.is being echoed nation wide, but this approach reels of stupidity and outright dumbness[/s]

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Frankyboy1(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2017
mazimee:

You tried to make sense but didn't. You really sound naive.

Educate yourself young man and stop spewing trash, I have seen.enough evidences and eye witness report to ascertain that there was a lot of maiming robbing and attacks on.certain tribe, now what is that called? If the military had any intentions of picking Kanu I can assure you that none of those youths will stop them, The whole uprising is becoming uncalled for, to what end? Freedom from what exactly? How many more years has buhari left in him ,Jonathan administration favored us don't forget and the other ethnic groups did not take to the streets, let us all collectively push for restructuring to minimise the power at the centre and stop fighting for what's not broken, if there is a national uprising I can guarantee you that we the igbos and especially our brothers up north will be.left more devastated for it! Use your tongue to count ur teeth

Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Deedeedee0: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrSly:
And majority of you guys 'afonja, Yoruba Muslims' are actually noisy and cowards.[/s]
Yes oo. We are cowards. Now go and face the military yourselves and stop calling Yoruba people to help you.
Re: Biafra: Adegboruwa Blasts Nigerian Government For Sending ‘pythons’ To Igboland by Lloydfather(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Frankyboy1:
with all this ur long grammars u still by urself like and share u comments isn't this a sign of rejection?

Biafra National Guard: We Are Ready To Face Nigerian Military & Defend Our Peopl / Chocolate is supporting terrorist: The Python Dance In Nigeria / Aso Rock Has Fallen

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55