Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,303 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo (594 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo by Bravo123: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Everest Ezihe || In its effort to eradicate the state of hoodlums and criminal activities, the Imo State Police Command has arrested and paraded a sixteen-year-old, Onyedikachi Iyaka a suspected arms dealer syndicate who supplied arms to the gang that killed Rev Father Cyriacus Onunkwo and other criminal gangs in the state.
Mr. Chris Ejike, the state Commissioner of Police disclosed this on Monday at the State Police Command’s Headquarter Parade Ground while addressing journalists on the giant strides achievement of his command in curbing crime and criminal activities in the state...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/09/meet-16-years-ol…illed-rev-father

Re: Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo by Jetjacky(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Very sad. shocked I just hope this is true and not another lie.
Re: Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Too young for this kind of evil. Don't know how to load a gun now that I'm getting old let alone when I was 16.
Re: Meet The 16 Year Old Boy Who Sold Arms To Gang That Killed Rev Father In Imo by dizzyime: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Men of the Oyo State Police Command have captured a speculated ritualist, Mr. Taju Olalekan for being in control of a crisp human head. Olalekan was captured at Modina region, Idi-Aro, Ibadan, at around 6.30 a.m., last Sunday. read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/ just-suspected-ritualist-arrested-fresh-human-head- ibadan/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Officer Refused To Take Bribe From A Driver / How I Was Tricked To Join Badoo Cult Group- Suspect / Internet FRAUD, GOVERNMENT Track This Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.