Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:14 PM

Apple Introduce New I-phone X Today. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Apple Introduce New I-phone X Today. (302 Views)

I Phone X 64 Gig 130k / SOLD! phone X 64gb / *****All pieces SoId ****phone X 64gb Gray And Silver Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Introduce New I-phone X Today. by Sosmart: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
As Apple celebrate their ten years in production of i-phone, the company has now unveiled its long-rumoured iPhone X which regarded to be their sleekiest and most durable ever smartphone.
Although, pronounced as[b] 'iPhone ten[/b]', like the Roman numeral it represents, the device was launched alongside the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus during an event at the company's new "spaceship campus" in California.
This apparently is not the first appearance of glass-body phones in Apple range of devices as iPhone 4 and 4s had glass front and back panels, with a stainless steel band sandwiched between the two.
However, these phones were plagued by durability issues, with many customers claiming their phones cracked too easily when dropped .
Apple claims that the glass used in the iPhone X is the most durable glass to ever appear in a smartphone.
Along with a radical new edge-to-edge design, the iPhone X includes DOT Projector technology which allows device recognise users (even in the dark). Hence enables users to authenticate and unlock the handset with their face, as well as animated emojis called 'Animojis' that mirror the user's facial expressions.

https://cwnl..com.ng/2017/09/apple-unveiles-i-phone-x.html

Re: Apple Introduce New I-phone X Today. by Sosmart: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help,phone Engineers / Suggest A Good Shipping/ Logistics Company / OBS KFB, An All-in-one Kit With Decent Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.