Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,229 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi (1024 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Now A Master's Degree Holder / Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by kingist: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Popular artiste, Mr Eazi tells the challenging part of his story before his rise to glory.

Speaking as a guest on The Beat FM's Morning Rush, Mr Eazi said when asked about his success story.

“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again. The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me. Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that final voice that would have decided my fate.
‘My break finally came after I got an invite to do two shows in London that made me twelve thousand pounds which I used to shoot two videos. When I told my mother what I did with the money she stopped talking to me for about three weeks.I had to move in with a friend because even my relatives didn’t want me around but everything finally changed when I went back to London for shows that fetched me really good money”.

He also disclosed "Hit-sound" that he charges around N10million for shows and he attested to the rumours that he is in a relationship with Temi Otedola who is the daughter of Femi Otedola, widely known as a Billionaire.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/i-left-my-n2m-job-and-master-degree-to.html

Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by hero01(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
nice one
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by OKorowanta: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
This guy has been the chief noise maker all through the week.
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by Partnerbiz3: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
Who we go ask?
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by iamademorlar(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Whoever believes that line of him rejecting $6,000 per month job can actually believe that the Earth is flat in shape... Eazi attention seeking Mofo

1 Like

Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by SarkinYarki: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
iamademorlar:
Whoever believes that line of him rejecting $6,000 per month job can actually believe that the Earth is flat in shape... Eazi attention seeking Mofo

Can you prove the earth is round ? and don't bring in that stale NASA pic to buttress it

1 Like

Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by Houseofglam7(f): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Na computer village him get him sound working formula abi
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by generationz(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
This aboki looking guy

If what he is saying is the truth then he obviously got the job on a platter of gold.
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by adaksbullet: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lieds undecided
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thunder fire you for this Big lie..
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thunder fire you for this Big lie.. kai
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by Pampasi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Can you prove the earth is round ? and don't bring in that stale NASA pic to buttress it

Oga no dull like this naa. This thing have been proved beyond reasonable doubt. Start with that of a ship and airplane not falling off the edge of the earth
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by ibeprince(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
Please what year was this, i see you like poverty
kingist:
Popular artiste, Mr Eazi tells the challenging part of his story before his rise to glory.

Speaking as a guest on The Beat FM's Morning Rush, Mr Eazi said when asked about his success story.

“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again. The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me. Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that final voice that would have decided my fate.
‘My break finally came after I got an invite to do two shows in London that made me twelve thousand pounds which I used to shoot two videos. When I told my mother what I did with the money she stopped talking to me for about three weeks.I had to move in with a friend because even my relatives didn’t want me around but everything finally changed when I went back to London for shows that fetched me really good money”.

He also disclosed "Hit-sound" that he charges around N10million for shows and he attested to the rumours that he is in a relationship with Temi Otedola who is the daughter of Femi Otedola, widely known as a Billionaire.

Be the first to get News updates via Whatsapp, Add us +2349037601079 and say Hi. Thanks

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/09/i-left-my-n2m-job-and-master-degree-to.html
Re: I Left My N2m Job And Master Degree To Sell Phones In Computer Village --Mr Eazi by SarkinYarki: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pampasi:

Oga no dull like this naa. This thing have been proved beyond reasonable doubt. Start with that of a ship and airplane not falling off the edge of the earth

Who said anything about an edge ..the truth is we don't what platform we are on and how it works..both flat earthers and round earthers can't prove the shape of the world ...The shape of the earth is argument meant for geniuses and no everyday people so I hope you can sustain it

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Mercy- How Davido Has Survived Every Obstacle Life Has Thrown At Him / Yemi Alade's 'johnny' Is Now The Most Viewed Nigerian Music Video On Youtube / Burna Boy Album 'outside' Gets 7.7 Ratings On Pitchfork (full Album Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.