Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,117 members, 7,939,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

“My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags (679 Views)

Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Reekado Banks Speaks On Alleged Beef With Flyboi, Kizz Daniel In New Interview / Dammy Krane Drags Tekno Into His Beef With Orezi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Veteran Nigerian singer, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that his feud with American rapper, 50 cent earned Nigerian musicans respect all over the country.

Recall 13 years ago, Eedris Abdulkareem attempted to sit in a seat reserved for 50 Cent, but was prevented from doing so.

The American rapper was billed to headline the annual Star Mega Jam when a mild drama ensued aboard an ADC airline from Lagos to Port Harcourt.

50 Cent asked him to get out of his seat, Eedris refused and told him that Nigeria was his country and that he has the right to seat anywhere.

Now, speaking in an interview with LIB, the “JAGAJAGA” who claimed he was protesting to the treatment given to foreign and local acts during the musical tour, said the beef was the revolution that got every artiste respected in the Nigerian industry and outside the country.

In his words;

When I was on the plane with 50, and he asked me to get the hell out of his seat. I said no, this is Nigeria, this is my country.

‘He can’t come here and tell me shit, that isn’t gonna happen. That was the revolution that got every artistes respected in the Nigerian industry and it took them all over the country.’

‘That was the defending moment for the Nigerian artistes, I can remember at the back stage, Psquare was sent away, a couple of people were also sent a way and I wasn’t happy about it.’

‘But moving forward, I’m happy for the Nigerian Industry and am happy with everything that’s happening today.’

3 years later, in 2007, the pair squashed off their beef when 50 Cent came to Nigeria to perform at media launch of the KORA Awards in Abuja, Eedris publicly apologised to him on stage.

Cc lalasticlala

http://www..ng/entertainment/beef-50-cent-earned-nigerian-musicians-respect-country-eedris-abdulkareem-brags

Re: “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by Nbote(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
How!!! What beef?? He was thrown off a plane he shldnt b on and he calls it beef? Someone please ask dis guy together with Blackface to shut up and stop smoking. They aren't relevant and have never been in d music industry.
Re: “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by eezeribe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
OK
Re: “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Does he take tramadol? If he doesn't, he shouldn't.
Re: “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by Tolexander: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
This guy is not serious, trying to claim a glory that doesn't belong to him.
Not many Nigerians even supported what he did then.
Re: “My Beef With 50cent Earned Nigerian Musicians Respect”–Eedriz Abdulkareem Brags by mrnigerdelta: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
his claim is very correct

(1) (Reply)

Police Confirms Davido Has A Hand In Tagbo's Death / Omotola Ekenide’s Stunning Outfit To AFRIFF 2017 (photos) / Gist!! Davido father net worth and his private jet check it out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.