Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,150 members, 7,963,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting (460 Views)

Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting by ThisTrend(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2017

The Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, attended today's Federal Executive Council meeting weeks after she disclosed in an interview that she would not support her boss, President Buhari, if he contests in the 2019 presidential election. See more photos below

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-of-aisha-alhassan-at-federal.html?m=1

cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting by madridguy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Dividend of democracy, atleast she is far better than the rogues in the senate.
Re: Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting by paiz: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
The newest threat to Aso cabals
Re: Photos Of Aisha Alhassan At The Federal Executive Council Meeting by decatalyst(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
See as everybody dey surround her like ants wey see honey

(1) (Reply)

My Honest Advice To IPOB Members / Buhari To Go To London After 72nd Session Of UN General Assembly / Obiano Never Said, ‘no Hiding Place For IPOB In Anambra’ – Obigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.