Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military (1222 Views)

IPOB Members Blast Nnamdi KANU Over Atiku Comment -photo / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Following the recent face-off between members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Nigerian military in Abia State, the South East Renewal Group (SERG) has blamed Nnamdi Kanu as the root cause of the tension in the region.
The development has forced the state government to declare three days of curfew in the commercial city of Aba.
Reacting to the incident, SERG called on Igbo leaders of thought not to tarry further in doing the needful to arrest the impending war.
Speaking at a press conference, Wednesday morning, the National President of the group, Charles Mbani, lamented that from his discovery, the IPOB youths have been brainwashed into seeing the army as the enemy.
According to him, “You must have, like other Nigerians, watched recent events in Igboland with a sense of foreboding, concern and utmost dread. Images emerging from the southeast, our homeland, are as troubling as they are worrisome.
“These youths are being brainwashed by the so called Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, which is now militarizing them as its fighting force. These misguided youths have been deceived into thinking they are making the right sacrifice of protecting Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB leader whereas the only thing they are sacrificing is their lives that they are throwing away on the alter of ignorance.
“The soldiers attacked by these uncouth elements are the ones taking part in Egwu Eke II (Operation Python Dance II), which we find most ridiculous considering that the same operation last year ensured that kidnappers and armed robbers that were desecrating our land were curtailed to a point where Igbo enjoyed peaceful 2016 Yuletide.”
Speaking further, the SERG leader condemned the confrontation with the military in the strongest terms as irresponsible and having no place in a pluralistic country like Nigeria.
He said, “We urge other well-meaning elders of our land to join in condemning the incidents. The unnecessary attempt to provoke the military into using stick to address the Biafra issue would be catastrophic and those who love the region should do so well to warn their children from setting the region ablaze.
“May we emphasise that Igbo leaders of thought must tarry no further in doing the needful before it’s too late. The conspiracy of silence on the part of these leaders is what has made Nnamdi Kanu fill the resulting vacuum of leading our youth population astray.
“If nothing urgent is done the next phase in this ugly evolution could threaten our existence as a people.
“We have interrogated the situation and discovered that the IPOB youths have been brainwashed into seeing the army as the enemy, which is most unfortunate since the person whom they think they are defending is their real enemy.
“Nnamdi Kanu holds dual citizenship and will escape to the United Kingdom once he has the opportunity to flee across the border. He is going to leave behind broken bodies and damaged youths that would have destroyed their lives in pursuit of what is meaningless relative to contemporary world reality.”
“We have also noted the role of shameless politicians in Igboland that see the madness being advocated by Nnamdi Kanu as something to be milked for political capital. If violence is activated as being advocated, then forget that our land would burn while other parts of the country continue with their life,” Mbani added.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-south-east-group.html

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by tribalistseun: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:
Following the recent face-off between members of the Indigenous People of Biafra and the Nigerian military in Abia State, the South East Renewal Group (SERG) has blamed Nnamdi Kanu as the root cause of the tension in the region.
The development has forced the state government to declare three days of curfew in the commercial city of Aba.
Reacting to the incident, SERG called on Igbo leaders of thought not to tarry further in doing the needful to arrest the impending war.
Speaking at a press conference, Wednesday morning, the National President of the group, Charles Mbani, lamented that from his discovery, the IPOB youths have been brainwashed into seeing the army as the enemy.
According to him, “You must have, like other Nigerians, watched recent events in Igboland with a sense of foreboding, concern and utmost dread. Images emerging from the southeast, our homeland, are as troubling as they are worrisome.
“These youths are being brainwashed by the so called Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, which is now militarizing them as its fighting force. These misguided youths have been deceived into thinking they are making the right sacrifice of protecting Nnamdi Kanu, the IPOB leader whereas the only thing they are sacrificing is their lives that they are throwing away on the alter of ignorance.
“The soldiers attacked by these uncouth elements are the ones taking part in Egwu Eke II (Operation Python Dance II), which we find most ridiculous considering that the same operation last year ensured that kidnappers and armed robbers that were desecrating our land were curtailed to a point where Igbo enjoyed peaceful 2016 Yuletide.”
Speaking further, the SERG leader condemned the confrontation with the military in the strongest terms as irresponsible and having no place in a pluralistic country like Nigeria.
He said, “We urge other well-meaning elders of our land to join in condemning the incidents. The unnecessary attempt to provoke the military into using stick to address the Biafra issue would be catastrophic and those who love the region should do so well to warn their children from setting the region ablaze.
“May we emphasise that Igbo leaders of thought must tarry no further in doing the needful before it’s too late. The conspiracy of silence on the part of these leaders is what has made Nnamdi Kanu fill the resulting vacuum of leading our youth population astray.
“If nothing urgent is done the next phase in this ugly evolution could threaten our existence as a people.
“We have interrogated the situation and discovered that the IPOB youths have been brainwashed into seeing the army as the enemy, which is most unfortunate since the person whom they think they are defending is their real enemy.
“Nnamdi Kanu holds dual citizenship and will escape to the United Kingdom once he has the opportunity to flee across the border. He is going to leave behind broken bodies and damaged youths that would have destroyed their lives in pursuit of what is meaningless relative to contemporary world reality.”
“We have also noted the role of shameless politicians in Igboland that see the madness being advocated by Nnamdi Kanu as something to be milked for political capital. If violence is activated as being advocated, then forget that our land would burn while other parts of the country continue with their life,” Mbani added.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source:
stop creating fake news here

1 Like

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
stop creating fake news here
Bro abi sister Biko before you condemn my news. Biko goto my site and check the source or better still google it. Tank u

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by bukifemi1: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Emergency propagation group. Expect more groups

FAKE IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by laudate: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:

Why didn't you include the source of your story? This story was got from the following newspaper: Daily Post at this link: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/13/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-caused-ipob-clash-nigerian-army-group/ and at https://nigeriantell.com/news/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-caused-ipob-clash-with-nigerian-army-group

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Myn44....

due diligence on this host http://RationalTV..in
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
TheCabal:
Myn44....

due diligence on this host http://RationalTV..in
What is ur problem na . Oya check vanguard = https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/biafra-south-east-group-blames-kanu-Igbos-face-off-military/ Mynd44 I don't publish fake news
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
really
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:

What is ur problem na . Oya check vanguard = https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/biafra-south-east-group-blames-kanu-Igbos-face-off-military/ Mynd44 I don't publish a fake news

Ohh , I did not realise... your a recycler

green news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

Why didn't you include the source of your story? This story was got from the following newspaper: Daily Post at this link: http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/13/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-caused-ipob-clash-nigerian-army-group/ and at https://nigeriantell.com/news/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-caused-ipob-clash-with-nigerian-army-group

Hmmmmmmm I wonder o so for a blogger to repost a news is now a sin. Did I change the write up to make it fake ?? Or didn't I give the source a credit ' What wrong have I don now. Please enemies of progress u guys should secede from my threads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by laudate: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:

Hmmmmmmm I wonder o so for a blogger to repost a news is now a sin. Did I change the write up to make it fake ?? Or didn't I give the source a credit ' What wrong have I don now. Please enemies of progress u guys should secede from my threads.
When you first posted the story here, you did not include the source or the link! Don't lie! angry That was why people raised questions. You just added it now. When you report a story, you should always add the source, so that people can read it and verify! Were you at the site, where the event took place? Or were you a direct eye-witness to the whole event? No! shocked So why couldn't you have just included the original source from the beginning? That was what made people doubt your story, and start raising questions about its' authenticity. You bloggers should learn to accept corrections.
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
TheCabal:

Ohh , I did not realise... your a recycler

green news
I won't blame you anyway. Is ma fault for responding to a jobless man like you. I know that sometimes I do go out to source for news as a journalist. If u like u can use aboniki balm to masturbate for all I care

1 Like

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Mrrationalshop1: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

When you first posted the story here, you did not include the source or the link! Don't lie! angry That was why people raised questions. You just added it now. When you report a story, you should always add the source, so that people can read it and verify! Were you at the site, where the event took place? Or were you a direct eye-witness to the whole event? No! shocked So why couldn't you have just included the original source from the beginning? That was what made people doubt your story, and start raising questions about its' authenticity. You bloggers should learn to accept corrections.
yes I didn't include the source that's because I was still preparing it. Goto my blog RationalTV..com I always credit the source at the end of my posts. So what other credit do u wan me to give the again.?? When actually if u click on the post via nairaland.com you will still see the source at the end of the write up on my blog.
Anyway thanks for the correction. I reacted that way because I taught you meant something else. Please may we be friends ?? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Probz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mrrationalshop1:
yes I didn't include the source that's because I was still preparing it. Goto my blog RationalTV..com I always credit the source at the end of my posts. So what other credit do u wan me to give the again.?? When actually if u click on the post via nairaland.com you will still see the source at the end of the write up on my blog.
Anyway thanks for the correction. I reacted that way because I taught you meant something else. Please may we be friends ?? cheesy

He's an Igbophobe to the core. Befriend who?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by laudate: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Probz:
He's an Igbophobe to the core. Befriend who?

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Probz(m): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60434873][/quote]i believe I wasn't talking to you so you can shut up that your filthy mouth.
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by cursedAbiola(f): 1:10am On Sep 14, 2017
useless apc south east group

Buhari is a terrorist
ask falana

1 Like

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by laudate: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2017
Probz:
i believe I wasn't talking to you so you can shut up that your filthy mouth.

Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by Probz(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Try using actual words please. cool
Re: Biafra: South East Group Blames Kanu Over Ipob’s Face-off With Military by laudate: 1:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Probz:
Try using actual words please. cool

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meet With Nigerian Footballer In Turkish League / 2019 EXCLUSIVE: Cold War Brews As Gov. Wike Dumps Fayose For Mimiko As PDP VP / Electronic Voting Machine Deploy To Northerners (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.