Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,080 members, 7,977,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:04 PM

Should I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out? (974 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out? by ashewoboy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
i'm in love with a nairalander that is crushing on falz the badt guy and she had the effontery to post her love for falz the badt guy on her instagram page and she even tagged him. falz has not even replied all her mentions. if i ask this kind of girl out, do you think she has the tendency to cheat on me of she agrees to be mine?#smiles.

she nvr even say yes i don dey worrycheesy.

lalasticlala
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Drink your agbo, you no go hear grin
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by ashewoboy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Drink your agbo, you no go hear grin

buh really! what's that? are you a groupie too?
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by ashewoboy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
lalasticlala, oya na.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by ashewoboy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
lalasticlala, let's go to front page.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by LanreGH(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Pleasr dont ask her out. She will turn you down, because no girl go gree date ashewo boy.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out? by ashewoboy(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2017
lalasticlala, should i ask her out?

(1) (Reply)

Glitz And Glam At A Nairalanders Wedding. / Game Of Thrones Stars Announce Their Engagement / Why Do Ladies Sleep With Ex Before Wedding Day???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.