Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? (3242 Views)

Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Afam4eva(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Now, her'es a former directory, Army services lying on Channels TV to defend the invasion of the Nigerian military in a civilian setting. Notice, how he kept moving goal post to be comfortable in his lying prowess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_bgb1k1HI

Mind you, the same Channels TV were giving excuses for the army yesterday until the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) office was also ransacked by the Nigerian army. Here's the video. Like they say, karma is the B word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dAVtUeyw8

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by eezeribe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
OK
Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by heendrix(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
make them support am before?
Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by paschu: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thank you so much Afam. Been wanting that video interview with Barr. Chukwuka posted here. God bless you mightily.

Afam4eva:
Now, her'es a former directory, Army services lying on Channels TV to defend the invasion of the Nigerian military in a civilian setting. Notice, how he kept moving goal post to be comfortable in his lying prowess.

Mind you, the same Channels TV were giving excuses for the army yesterday until the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) office was also ransacked by the Nigerian army. Here's the video. Like they say, karma is the B word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Omeokachie: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari's government rode to power through lies, deception and propaganda.

They need more lies to remain in power.
Where their lies is challenged, they resort to intimidation and killings.

Tinubu/Atiku/Saraki/Melaye/Kwankwaso are all now regreting what has turned around to be political hara kiri they committed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
sad
Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by lordkush: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
usless men that won't be spared when shit hit the fan.

most peple do not know that 1st world war was caused by the death of just one man.

I pity nigeria.
East west north south go suffer am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by fergie001: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Was filled with bile when I watched the hypocrisy by Rtd Col.Yomi Alade,the man kept wobbling and fumbling,contradicting himself and supporting Military's show of force as democratic?
Can you imagine?

And was even becoming Justice Binta.

Please if you can create another thread for Mike Ejiofor with Maupe,d best......
That man is articulate,apt and brilliant.
He is for 1 Nigeria and importantly is not from the S/E and does not align to Kanu but he made valid points that should be hearkened 2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by tribalistseun: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
I was disgusted by the man this morning, how I wish it's possible to slap someone from TV. He's an Afonja anyway

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by MrIrohKenedy: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah

cc
sarrki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by paBuhari(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
This is a graphic representation of animal farm. Hypocrisy and zoo are twins.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by obyrich(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hahaha. At a point I started feeling pity for the man. Ex colonel for that matter. He was just rambling like that 'oga at the top' man. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by obyrich(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah

cc
sarrki
Bros take am easy biko.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by CrtlAltDel: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Chucks Nwachukwu…. The op is just a pained tribalist that has been running naked since the inception of operation python dance… expect more trash from him grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
I was disgusted by the man this morning, how I wish it's possible to slap someone from TV. He's an Afonja anyway
Igbo Jews are too violent and aggressive.. Tufiakwa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by tribalistseun: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

Igbo Jews are too violent and aggressive.. Tufiakwa
container fall on you there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
tribalistseun:
container fall on you there
NOPE... All evil things fall on you...

1 Like

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by omenka(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ipob miscreants complaining about people lying sounds to me like a skunk pointing fingers at a dog saying the dog stinks.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by OsuCries: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Seun

Shame on you for making this boy a Mod. This boy continuously pushed anti-Yoruba threads to the frontpage.
We knew he was a tribalist, yet you made him a Mod. His true colors are becoming more obvious.

Afam4eva:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by slivertongue: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
the nigerian state is a fraud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Pavarottii(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
The man is calling it mere exercise. Wen bombings will start in d western states. He should be ready ooo. Nigeria is a ticking bomb at the moment. Me I Don Dey warm up to join any army that time. Cos I no go get choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by MalcoImX: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
I wonder how some people reason. Who has build anything solid on lies and hate. There's no way Kanu would escape this maze he built around himself and he shouldn't expect any sympathy from anyone but his types. He will not be able to quench this fire he is about to start. He doesn't seem to know how hot this fire is.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by babyfaceafrica: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
And so?..what should we do?
Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Tayonic: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pavarottii:
The man is calling it mere exercise. Wen bombings will start in d western states. He should be ready ooo. Nigeria is a ticking bomb at the moment. Me I Don Dey warm up to join any army that time. Cos I no go get choice.
Bombings in the west?
You must be out of your mind.
Don't forget every Yoruba is a potential Iluyomade or Black scorpion.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Smoothie01(f): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
A rather disturbing image has also been making the rounds, to give further credence to the invasion of the SE by the ruthless khaki boys...
I did an image search on Google and saw this twitter post in the link below from June 10:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbubakarGarbaK1
Let's always verify news shared on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by brize(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Once Afonja, always a goal post shifter
Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by Abagworo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is there any law that prohibits the Army from camping in front of any house when on routine operation? Army did no wrong and civilians should learn to respect the Army as they gave up their comfort to maintain peace at the expense of their lives.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Human Being Lie To Defend The Army Like This? by ofai: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
Abagworo:
Is there any law that prohibits the Army from camping in front of any house when on routine operation? Army did no wrong and civilians should learn to respect the Army as they gave up their comfort to maintain peace at the expense of their lives.

Stupid and senseless defense from a senseless human being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Buhari Must Fight Ipob The More... / Congratulations To Prof Osibanjo Who Won The 2019 VP Presidential Debates / Nnamdi Kanu Warning To MD CCECC-Nigeria That Prompted Presidency To Cancel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.