Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone (9020 Views)

How Do I Install Google Playstore On Gionee S9l / Review On Lenovo K5 Pro / Can't Login Via Gmail,playstore On My Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
please everyone, i bought a lenovo phone without playstore pre installed.
please can someone tell me how to install playstore on it. pls
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
help a brother out
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by aieromon(m): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Download and install Google installer

https://www.digitbin.com/google-installer-apk/
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
aieromon:
Download and install Google installer

https://www.digitbin.com/google-installer-apk/
bro no one seems to succeed with that method
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
any other method?
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by aieromon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fedric:

Did you even attempt to give it a try?

https://www.nairaland.com/3982700/lenovo-a3900-not-showing-3g
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ryfoz(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
aieromon:

Did you even attempt to give it a try?

https://www.nairaland.com/3982700/lenovo-a3900-not-showing-3g

grin I think he meant a "chinko lenovo" (op no offense o, those brands are what is popular everywhere now, being sold to novice android users) those phones wicked small. I myself am battling with a problem of updating the WhatsApp on it. When I saw this thread I thought I might get insight from those who comment here.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
ryfoz:

grin I think he meant a "chinko lenovo" (op no offense o, those brands are what is popular everywhere now, being sold to novice android users) those phones wicked small. I myself am battling with a problem of updating the WhatsApp on it. When I saw this thread I thought I might get insight from those who comment here.
brother, it is oreginal lenovo. playstore is not preinstalled in it.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
ryfoz:

tecno has similar issue. just delete/uninstall the old version and download another one. that should solve your problem
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ewizard1: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
ryfoz:

It's not a chinco Lenovo , it's a branded and unlocked Lenovo from another country! It doesn't come with Google Play Store. it has its own market! There are Samsung devices too like that!
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
ryfoz:

please were you able to install playstore in ur lenovo?
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ewizard1: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fedric:
Hello, let me guess, your Lenovo has a "G" on the top right of the phone?

It's like the China devices the user imports and sell
https://www.nairaland.com/3089819/china-used-andriod-phone-4.5k/5

They don't have Google play store! If Google installer don't work, then you have to root and go push in the files into the system.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ryfoz(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Fedric:
please were you able to install playstore in ur lenovo?

No becos it came pre-installed with a playstore, I am actually looking for a way to make an apk WhatsApp work on it. I sent my version to it, the response was "error parsing the app" downloaded from its own browser, same response, sent another modded WhatsApp same response, enter the playstore to download and I was getting different error like 404, and different & random ones so I just left the problem at that for now
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 3:50am On Sep 14, 2017
ewizard1:

Hello, let me guess, your Lenovo has a "G" on the top right of the phone?

It's like the China devices the user imports and sell
https://www.nairaland.com/3089819/china-used-andriod-phone-4.5k/5

They don't have Google play store! If Google installer don't work, then you have to root and go push in the files into the system.
just like those one on that thread though it doesn't have big G at the front
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by WINNERMENTALITY: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2017
The only way is to flash gapps through custom recovery.. The play installer thing it's just formalities

2 Likes

Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
u can either flash gapps file if your phone is rooted or transfer Google play to your phone via xender from someone using the same android version preferably from stock android or android 1 phone.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by breadtom: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
am also experiencing similar issue on my ZTE , android 4.0 ,can I upgrade to android 6.0 will this give me the access to download install Google play store on my phone, cos I tried installing Google installer still same shit it not working I still get that same "parse error" etc.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ryfoz(m): 3:47am On Sep 15, 2017
Fedric:
tecno has similar issue. just delete/uninstall the old version and download another one. that should solve your problem

Did that and not only does the fone still give me same error it is now even without its own WhatsApp, so no hope of updating if via the playstore
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Fedric(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2017
ryfoz:

Did that and not only does the fone still give me same error it is now even without its own WhatsApp, so no hope of updating if via the playstore
na wao
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ryfoz(m): 5:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Fedric:
na wao
I am telling you, the matter weak me cry
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Emeka71(m): 6:03am On Sep 16, 2017
Fedric:

Use flash share to get the thing from another phone that has.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ewizard1: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2017
I have asked you to root your device and push in the Google Play store and the other files, I think they are 3 files in total... push them into your system/apps and see!

Are you scared to root?
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Donsammi(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2017
ewizard1:
I have asked you to root your device and push in the Google Play store and the other files, I think they are 3 files in total... push them into your system/apps and see!

Are you scared to root?

in addition to this he can install gapps via custom recovery..
but make a backup of ur fone stock recovery or download it incase you wanna go back to stock.
unroot when u have flashed it.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by nenergy(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Fedric:

Did you buy it brand new? I think only old lenovo phones have that issue because they were made before google market became playstore.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ewizard1: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Donsammi:

in addition to this he can install gapps via custom recovery..
but make a backup of ur fone stock recovery or download it incase you wanna go back to stock.
unroot when u have flashed it.

No, I don't think he can flash gapps on his device... Gapps is made for AOSP stock Android which I don't think his phone runs.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ewizard1: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
nenergy:

Did you buy it brand new? I think only old lenovo phones have that issue because they were made before google market became playstore.
If it had Google market, it would update to playstore. The device didn't have the Android market in stock! The lenonvo's imported from China has that in common, they subtiute the Playstore with their own market version.

If you do a Factory Reset on such phones, the default language is Chinese!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Donsammi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
ewizard1:

No, I don't think he can flash gapps on his device... Gapps is made for AOSP stock Android which I don't think his phone runs.

he can bro.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by nenergy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
ewizard1:
If it had Google market, it would update to playstore. The device didn't have the Android market in stock! The lenonvo's imported from China has that in common, they subtiute the Playstore with their own market version.

If you do a Factory Reset on such phones, the default language is Chinese!!!
oh, I see. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by apkmrpr: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
ryfoz:

No becos it came pre-installed with a playstore, I am actually looking for a way to make an apk WhatsApp work on it. I sent my version to it, the response was "error parsing the app" downloaded from its own browser, same response, sent another modded WhatsApp same response, enter the playstore to download and I was getting different error like 404, and different & random ones so I just left the problem at that for now

you uninstall whatsapp that came with the phone which was pre installed and later download the latest version of Whatsapp apk Follow the link for updated apk file format of Whatsapp application http://apkmirrorpure.com/whatsapp-apk-download-pure-mirror/
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by ryfoz(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
apkmrpr:

you uninstall whatsapp that came with the phone which was pre installed and later download the latest version of Whatsapp apk Follow the link for updated apk file format of Whatsapp application http://apkmirrorpure.com/whatsapp-apk-download-pure-mirror/

owk, will look into it...
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by MarkWayne89: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2017
It might be a Lenovo replica.

All Android phones come with Play Store installed by default so you should've had it installed on your phone.
Re: How To Install Playstore On Lenovo Phone by Donsammi(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2017
MarkWayne89:
It might be a Lenovo replica.

All Android phones come with Play Store installed by default so you should've had it installed on your phone.

nope

you failed at that assumption.

China gov banned any ish Regarding to Google services and apps in that country. ..
so phones made for China only comes with its own appstore and Google Apps removed.

that's why xiaomi phones comes with Cn (China) Roms (no Google Apps)and Global roms.(with playstore and Google services)

Google for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Latest Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 Apk Mod [PES 2019] Apk Android / Do Tecno Phones (android) Have "PC Suites"? / Facebook Application For Symbian Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.