Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,917 members, 7,890,036 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform (578 Views)

Pls, Is Equityglobalassets.com A Scam Or Genuine Platform? / Earn FREE Usdt From A Genuine App / Legit And Genuine Platform Found� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform by namedo: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
BEWARE!
Before I anchored on this platform, I was a victim of e-currency fraudsters. I was duped of over $23,000 dollars when I first attached trading on bitcoin in early 2016. But for the fraudsters, I would have made it big on bitcoin.
So far, this platform had enabled me gather myself together again.

So if you are searching for a genuine and renowned bitcoin, webmoney or pm money exchanger, look no further. Naira4dollar had been the most reliable and experienced platform where you buy and sell your bitcoin, perfect money and webpay without fear of being duped by fraudsters. I've been with them for long! They are trusted and reliable.
Here is their link :
http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1312189
Re: Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform by namedo: 7:13am On Sep 16, 2017
namedo:
BEWARE!
Before I anchored on this platform, I was a victim of e-currency fraudsters. I was duped of over $23,000 dollars when I first attached trading on bitcoin in early 2016. But for the fraudsters, I would have made it big on bitcoin.

So if you are searching for a genuine and renowned bitcoin, webmoney or pm money exchanger, look no further. Naira4dollar had been the most reliable and experienced platform where you buy and sell your bitcoin, perfect money and webpay without fear of being duped by fraudsters. I've been with them for long! They are trusted and reliable.
Here is their link :
Buy from them without any sad story told and thank me later. I've been with them for years. They are most reliable. I am not saying this because I want to earn referral bonus. The truth is what I stand for. Many dubious people are on the Internet luring gullible people to buy btc at cheaper rate but end up as scams. Please be cautious! Deal with responsible platforms only.
Re: Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform by namedo: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
namedo:
BEWARE!

Here is their link :
I've just bought $1,200 worth of bitcoin from naira4dollar without stress and at a very good rate!
See for yourself please.
Re: Please Beware Of E-money Fraudsters Online! Buy/sell From A Genuine Platform by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:34am On Jun 08
So do you work for Naira4Dollar

(1) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin On The Value Of Real Estate Investment / Xmas Promo And Incentives / Lands for sale at Epe (Registered Survey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.