Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:35 AM

Homemade Remedy For Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Homemade Remedy For Stretch Marks (741 Views)

Homemade Remedy For Gray Hair (VIDEO) / Homemade Remedy To Treat Joint And Bone Pain / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Remedy For Stretch Marks by freshsmell(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Stretch mark also known as "Striae" are a kind of linear scar on the skin with a different color from the skin. Stretch marks are not good looking when the occur on visible areas of our body.the could lead to unease and also restrict the cloth we put on due to the fear of getting embarrassed.

there are many theories to the cause of stretch marks, but it is generally accepted that they occur as a result of stretch to the skin. this stretch could be as a result of Pregnancy,Rapid Growth, excessive breast implant and steroid to say the least.
Stretch marks can be cleared through a clinical procedure that involves laser therapy which is very expensive, on the cheap side there are also effective homemade remedies.

Requirement and Process

Aloe vera
Vitamin E Capsule
Coconut oil

1. Extract Aloe Vera juice
2. Melt coconut oil on a double boiler
3. Mix Aloe Vera exract + Vitamin E + Coconut oil and stir
4. Apply to the Affected area twice dailly.

http://www.homemadebeautyclinic.tk/2017/09/stretch-mark-homemade-remedy..html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Low Self Esteem Because Of My Bad Dentition / Am Not Sure What Kind Of Infection This Is!! / I Can't Sit In A Spot For One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.