Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Love intimacy gadgets Says... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love intimacy gadgets Says... (331 Views)

Ka3na Jubilates As She Receives intimacy gadgets As Early Christmas Gifts From Husband / Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love intimacy gadgets Says... by Joseph180697: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
The inventor of a popular sex robot called Samantha has revealed that his children play with the sex doll.

Co-creator Arran Lee Wright, who gets to have sex with Samantha, said his 3 and 5-year-old children like being around Samantha and even ask where she is. Though a sex robot, the doll also features a "family mode", the inventor said.

The sex robot has been developed with artificial intelligence, AI, which allows her to respond to different scenarios and includes a fully functional center of gravity. The AI can be turned off as it was during an interview yesterday on This Morning. However, the doll still said some inappropriate things during the show despite her AI being turned off...read morehttp://www.ojrealgist.com/2017/09/sex-robot-inventor-says-his-3-and-5.html

(1) (Reply)

Men Turn Monster When They Are Financially Down --lizzy Anojirin Warns / D’banj Was Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy – Eedris Abdulkareem / Mr Eazi Says He Paved The Way For African Artistes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.