Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,801 members, 7,942,004 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Giracoin - The Swiss Cryptocurrency With The World's Largest Growth. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Giracoin - The Swiss Cryptocurrency With The World's Largest Growth. (683 Views)

Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee / Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giracoin - The Swiss Cryptocurrency With The World's Largest Growth. by RNGP(m): 1:46am On Sep 14, 2017
[b]Giracoin - The new cryptocurrency from Switzerland.

The Swiss cryptocurrency with the world's largest growth. A new star among cryptocurrencies

The GiraCoin Compensation Plan
GiraCoin affiliates participate in a compensation that requires an investment with a passive ROI in return.

GiraCoin Tokens
An investment into one or more of the 8 GiraCoin token packages allows affiliates to obtain tokens as follows:

Starter – invest €50 EUR and receive 500 tokens
Professional – invest €120 EUR and receive 1200 tokens
Consultant – invest €550 EUR and receive 5500 tokens
Expert – invest €1200 EUR and receive 12,000 tokens
Broker – invest €3000 EUR and receive 30,000 tokens
Manager – invest €6000 EUR and receive 65,000 tokens
Principal – invest €9000 EUR and receive 100,000 tokens
Executive – invest €13,000 EUR and receive 150,000 tokens
Director – invest €26,000 EUR and receive 300,000 tokens
President – invest €33,333 EUR and receive 400,000 tokens
Ruler – invest €111,111 EUR and receive 1,400,000 tokens

Affiliates can also receive payment by sponsoring new GiraCoin affiliates who also invest.

Further Inquiries/Registration.
visit www.giracoin.com/topdigitaladvert[/b][i][/i]
Call/Whatsup: 08030593880

Re: Giracoin - The Swiss Cryptocurrency With The World's Largest Growth. by Michaelnsd: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain High Rate Transaction Fees / 200% Return On Investment Between One Month! / Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.