Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,348 members, 7,932,265 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) (57994 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Realists(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2017
That such an innocent looking girl can mine human head is not surprising, because igbo people culture is about money money money. Greeed , riiiiitulism, cocaineeeeeee pushing, skulllllllll mininnnng etc.

We dont need them in Nigeria please igbo must go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mexyk(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Make sure this is not photo shopping. The pixels around the head looks blurry. Lets be careful not to carry fake news especially to raise tribal dirt throwing.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Kocochilling(f): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2017
Now they will say Yoruba don come again,them no fit talk for dis one,this things are general evil,no tribe no religion, so stop calling a particular tribe on evill things,
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Moganajoe: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are solely responsible

This is the most terifying of the skull business. I thought afonjas are number one in this business. IPOB children where did u learn this trade from??

Children carrying human head? Nigeria is in big trouble.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked Chidinma Afonja ooooo mining skull for the second time.

Chisos is Lord.

even u orebe? u can deny your blood just to prove saint

u are better of this, don't stoop so low

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonja blood runs in your vain

As nah say chidinma na Afonja abi. Mtcheeww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by xest(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos are solely responsible
foolish illiterate
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2017
xest:
foolish illiterate

Mechonu
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by goldrushbooks: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPod ti take over skull mining. The skull mining license of afonja was revoked and handed over to iPod.This is so so serious.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
This little girl is so heartless that the sight of human head doesn't shake her one bit. That's what Nollywood has caused Nigeria with their movies deceiving people that you can make money with rituals.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
This are Igbos occultist that we have been talking about

Nnamdi KANU is involved

I assure my fellow Nigerians that Python dance will take care of this thrash

Egwe eke eeeeee python dance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by xest(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu
you lack sense of humor
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
mexyk:
Make sure this is not photo shopping. The pixels around the head looks blurry. Lets be careful not to carry fake news especially to raise tribal dirt throwing.
https://www.facebook.com/hajmaja/posts/10214537177923879?pnref=story watch
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU is involved

d problem wt u is dt u r an aboki and worst stl a Muslim. aboki n Muslims behave like goats n sheep. without Shepherd dey stray, wt shepherd dey r like puppet.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Zico5(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
They called us skull miners then what should we call them now.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by slivertongue: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi KANU is involved

HATE SPEECH
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
oderinde151:
u Don shut up, na every fucking tribe dey do rituals in Nigeria...öde oshi
if he pain you kill us self Ewu Gambia
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Smartbinidude: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
God catch them
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sewuun(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
She can't be Igbo now how she go be or member of iPod or ipob na una sabi when she was caught with what we know her people to do better than any other tribe human head and human parts Dealers, all this cannibal, ritualist, occultic Grand masters saying Ogun state is skull miners crap telll me if Anambra houses were built on business money or with sweat of Educated ones. I blame Nairaland who can't give us news about crime happening in the east let see if survey of Ritual killing from east will not surpass South West before this year runs out. Shieffective way to whiten your teeth at home
pulse.ng Sep 6, 2017 1:00 PM
Teeth whitening procedures don't come cheap so home remedies to whiten teeth come handy and this one works...

Teeth whitening procedures don't come cheap so home remedies to whiten teeth come handy and they work (Pinterest)
Teeth whitening can be done at home and even better, using baking soda.
Over the years, lifestyle habits including poor dental hygiene, smoking, drinking and more tend to dull the shine and brightness on otherwise sparkling white teeth.

Tinie Tempah
Tinie Tempah flashes a bright smile (Daily Mail)
The cosmetic procedure for teeth whitening these days however don't come cheap and not all whitening kits work magic but using baking soda is a tried and tested way to retain the whiteness.

Here what to do in simple steps:

Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with around 3-5 drops of hydrogen peroxide and add water to form a paste.

Add all these (the above) together thoroughly to form a paste.

Using a slightly damp toothbrush to pick the paste, apply this on the teeth making sure all is covered.

Leave this on for 5 minutes the brush the teeth with your normal/everyday toothpaste and rinse with water thoroughly.

Teeth whitening
Teeth whitening procedures don't come cheap so home remedies to whiten teeth come handy and they work (Pinterest)
Repeat this process not more than once in a week and if you notice any sensitivity, discontinue use immediately.shioo awon igbo Animal in human skin.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sewuun(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
She can't be Igbo now how she go be or member of iPod or ipob na una sabi when she was caught with what we know her people to do better than any other tribe human head and human parts Dealers, all this cannibal, ritualist, occultic Grand masters saying Ogun state is skull miners crap telll me if Anambra houses were built on business money or with sweat of Educated ones. I blame Nairaland who can't give us news about crime happening in the east let see if survey of Ritual killing from east will not surpass South West before this year runs out .shioo awon igbo Animal in human skin.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bubu see wetin u ccause!

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by luvlymabel: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
IMO STATE NA WAAAA
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
The girl must an Afonja-trained Ipod grin

Afonjas can mine for free (it's in their blood)
Ipods girls definitely transport for money (trading)

Anyway, I'm holding my head tight before one starts to look for it. grin
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Darlington120(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
chisos,

Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Desperate for the Mula, IGBO blood...
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
hmmmmm, that's serious
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by dialoaded(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigerian youths keep on going crazy every day... check out this one too www.dialoaded.com/2017/09/facebook-user-utykiss-standard-releases.html
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Icon79(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yup. That's my sentiments, exactly/

There's definitely MORE to this story.

O pari

Larryfest:
Probably she was jazzed and use as a carrier....until we get the full gist before one can conclude cos i can't believe she did dis all by herself.
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Probably she was jazzed and use as a carrier....until we get the full gist before one can conclude cos i can't believe she did dis all by herself.
I concur
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
She is sorely stupid for this. On the other hand, are you sure this is not a function of ASUU strike?. It might be unconnected
Re: Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
God have mercy..at this age ? The world is getting to an end indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photo Of Male Disguised As A Woman That Follows Amorous Man From A Nightclub / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.