Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,157 members, 7,946,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead (3510 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Breaking News: 7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Southern Mexico / Strong Earthquake Strikes Off Northeast Japan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by agathamari(f): 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont you see sarcasm even if it hits you on the face?

CIA was responsible for war in Darfur, Okija shrine, Yar Aduas illness and Agbero in Lagos
when it comes to conspiracy theorists, its hard to tell the difference tongue
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Conspiracy theories are for lazy folks
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Beaf: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont you see sarcasm even if it hits you on the face?

CIA was responsible for war in Darfur, Okija shrine, Yar Aduas illness and Agbero in Lagos
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn!!! grin

---NegroNts would have firmly argued this case. . . Sits down to watch sha---
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Cyberfreak(f): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Elrazur, please come and show whiteroses scientific proof that U.S. is always right the earthquake was natural.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Beaf: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
Cyberfreak:

Elrazur, please come and show whiteroses scientific proof that U.S. is always right the earthquake was natural.

Jesu!!!
Unu go kill pesin wit laf wan day o! Scientific proof ke!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

. . .No, the earthquake was caused by juju!
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
na waoo

it looks like film 2012

Earthquake chile, in haiti

Tsunami in Japan

Flooding some EU countries,

what's happening?

whiteroses:

they want the world to be one, so no more president yaradua says no gay marriage and another says theres gay marraige, only one currency will be used in the world, all the wealth and resources of the world will be one, so that one world country (might be named america) has oil coffee, wool everything and no more poverty but its not good because they are not chritians they are illuminatti and might ask people to follow freemasonry and they'll start stuff like[b]  tattooing our credit card pin numbers on our arms and controlling us like God[/b], and also bad because they will do this by force like destroying people's counrty to rule over them. whoever watch big brother uk celebrity, thats why that stephen baldwin who was a deep christian always talk about hating obama and their US government

this might be true ooo.

that is y china blocked fb n twitter so that foreigners won't know their security defence and won't expose the chinese to the outside world cos it might cos a war here in china too hehehehe

the world needs china now, and china dey vex with USA policy
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
faakay:

na waoo

it looks like film 2012

Earthquake chile, in haiti

Tsunami in Japan

Flooding some EU countries,

what's happening?

Abi. . . . keeping my bible close to me, for just in case.

Just have to dig it out. . . . . grin
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Funny thread.

@Whiterose, you have posted a lot of stuff and quite frankly, I am of the belief that you surely do not believe half of what you are posting here.   .   .    .  Or do you? shocked

God forbid, but if you do, what are those things again? Do you mind paraphrasing them so we can look at it individually? No vex, I just got here and it is a lot to take in. smiley
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by johnblaze1: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
Personally, I wont be quick to blame the americans for the recent earthquakes in haiti and chile. But as the issue of the americans having earthquakes weapons, I would say that is a fact. America,russia and china have earthquake weapons aka H.A.A.R.P.

One thing about conspiracy theories is that it sounds very bizarre and ridiculous, to add sufficient proof are not always available to back up the claim, and that is why some people are quick to dismiss stories such as this as conspiracy.

However, one thing I have come to understand over the years is that a few cabal of people rule this planet, and they are embedded in organisation such as ilumanti,NWO,trilateral commission, council on foreign relation,bilderberg group and of course skulls n bones!!!. Information and objectives of these organisation are very supercial and someone who isnt an "insider" would be quick to dismiss the existence of these organisation as another conspiracy.

These organisation controls the world including the media, and that is why it is difficult to get information on them!!!
Earthquake weapons does exist
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Beaf: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
john_blaze:

Personally, I wont be quick to blame the americans for the recent earthquakes in haiti and chile. But as the issue of the americans having earthquakes weapons, I would say that is a fact. America,russia and china have earthquake weapons aka H.A.A.R.P.

One thing about conspiracy theories is that it sounds very bizarre and ridiculous, to add sufficient proof are not always available to back up the claim, and that is why some people are quick to dismiss stories such as this as conspiracy.

However, one thing I have come to understand over the years is that a few cabal of people rule this planet, and they are embedded in organisation such as ilumanti,NWO,trilateral commission, council on foreign relation,bilderberg group and of course skulls n bones!!!. Information and objectives of these organisation are very supercial and someone who isnt an "insider" would be quick to dismiss the existence of these organisation as another conspiracy.

These organisation controls the world including the media, and that is why it is difficult to get information on them!!!
Earthquake weapons does exist

Seriously, you forgot okija and jankara "spare parts" market. Do you think they will be happy? grin
For your info, okija and jankara people are the winshes responsible for all earthquakes in Africa. They fly at night and don't even need HAARP.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

Seriously, you forgot okija and jankara "spare parts" market. Do you think they will be happy? grin
For your info, okija and jankara people are the winshes responsible for all earthquakes in Africa. They fly at night and don't even need HAARP.

Can you stop revealing inside information please! When you joined, you took an oath of secrecy, so please stop revealing our secrets. grin
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Beaf: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Can you stop revealing inside information please! When you joined, you took an oath of secrecy, so please stop revealing our secrets. grin

Its just so annoying when john_blaze  and others only tell half the story. Imagine mentioning illuminati without Jankara or Okija? shocked
Somebody, please hold me o! I go cause earthquake now! grin
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
Beaf:

Its just so annoying when john_blaze  and others only tell half the story. Imagine mentioning illuminati without Jankara or Okija? shocked
Somebody, please hold me o! I go cause earthquake now! grin

Johnny blaze is a rogue member, he is not part of the inner circle lol.

No cause make floor shake now. Here drink Palmoil.  [When the floor trembles in my culture, it is believed that the God of thunder [Sango] is about to strike and he is quickly appeased with Red palm oil]

Here is 3 gallons of the finest palm oil, please have mercy on us.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
^^ If palm oil is not readily available, you can also drink Kerosene
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Mariory(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2010
Breaking news reaching the newsdesk on our independent, absolutely true website is that oil has been found in Chile and the US initiated the earthquake to try to destabilise the government so they can take over. More to follow.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread547430/pg1

PS: Don't forget to buy the new book. It has everything. Jim Marrs should know, afterall good old Jim has full security clearance. Only $17, get your copy now while stocks last.
http://www.theconnextion.com/abovetopsecret/abovetopsecret_index.cfm
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Smi1(m): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2010
Elite scientists using HAARP and predicting massive earthquakes as a cover to occupy a small country with speculative oil reserves that shares
a small island with another nation right under the nose of the UN?
, Or freak geological coincidence?
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by chelseabmw(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2010
the world is about to END!!
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Mhismole(f): 4:06am On Mar 02, 2010
Wow, i swear i never hrd about this new world order thing, wanted to laugh in whiteroses face when she said americans caused this, shocked
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by SwtzMinx(f): 4:10am On Mar 02, 2010
.the END of d world is nigh.*sigh*.repent.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Gunnaz007: 5:19am On Mar 02, 2010
@whiteroses, your comments portrayed and whipped up some anti-american sentiments on this thread but let it be known that the illuminati is not just an american thing, but it is a global conspiracy; the drive towards NWO is so real and up and doing by the illuminati. If you know about the devil long horn salute of the illuminati and you have been following their membership, then you might have seen it flashed by gordon brown, ahmedinijad - (iranian president), chinese premier, the italian pm, tony blair, george bush (snr/jnr), obama, queen elizabeth, the clintons, the isreali prime minister, the king of saudi arabia, the queen of spain, the prime minister of japan, vladimir putin, medvedev, angela merkel, world bank president, world health organization president, uno secretary general, and the list goes on and on!!!

Heard of the secret meetings of the bilderberg group before? Boy!!, thats were them strings are pulled on a global scale!!!

I have been researching on the illums for over 7 years now and i hav com to realise that the prince of this world (devil) and his toy soldiers (world leaders) are headed for their own self-destruction in no distant time.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2010
i see

FL Gators:

Abi. . . . keeping my bible close to me, for just in case.

Just have to dig it out. . . . . grin

u dey laugh.loool, ok ooo

God dey.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by johnblaze1: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2010
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Holyviktor: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2010
[size=8pt]Am not surprise about earthquakes, is in God’s plan for the end time…[b]just get a covering for sin (Satan Identification Number). Be born again.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by milkan05(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2010
hmmmmmmmm!!!! earthquakes-----Haiti, Chile, and itz not 2012 yet *are you pondering what i'm pondering?*
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Borat1: 10:58am On Mar 02, 2010
The death toll has since risen to over 1000 and counting. . .
But isnt it curious that one of the biggest quakes in history(this) and which is 500 times more powerful than the haiti earthquake could kill only 1000 people?
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2010
~Borat~:

The death toll has since risen to over 1000 and counting. . .
But isnt it curious that one of the biggest quakes in history(this) and which is 500 times more powerful than the haiti earthquake could kill only 1000 people?

Do you seriously need help in explaining that to you?
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by Borat1: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur:

Do you seriously need help in explaining that to you?

Not neccesarily
Tsunami sweeps away fleeing bus full of retirees
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by sistajay(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
Kinda makes ya wonder what the world is comin to, . . . . . . . *cry*
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2010
Tremors, earthquakes et al happens daily and have been doing so, since record started. This do not mean the world is coming to an end in any way.

The media thrives on reporting bad news, sensational news, gossips et al as these sell news paper. People need to get a grip and calm down.
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
SIMPLY ASTOUNDING THE NUMBER OF JOBLESS DUNCES ON NL. new world order? isnt that a WWE group of wrestlers?

kai, educated illiterates, quick to believe the most fantastic story they hear! america causing earthquake/ LWKMD

so if that were to be the case, why is north korea, iran et al still standing? oh ok, the peasants in haiti make better victims? lol

at least this one is better than the God retribution story!!! jeez WTF!! or is chile a devil worshipping country too?

YOU ARE DAFT, PLAIN AND SIMPLE
Re: Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead by ElRazur: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2010
Actually, there are reports of this NWO - not a wrestling group, but as a form of cult/idea/new form of world dictatorship that controls everything. I am not so sure there are conclusive evidence they exist or even if they do, there are no evidence to suggest they pull the strings on the matters in the world. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Will Be Impeached / Trump’s Habit Of Hitting The Clintons When Opponents Hit Him / Hour After Executing 300 Syrian Soldiers, ISIS Beheaded Captured KURDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.