Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 14/9/17 Know Your No Go Areas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 14/9/17 Know Your No Go Areas (243 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 14/9/23 / Mercy Chinwo Condemns #SilhouetteChallenge: 'Women, Know Your Worth' / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 14/9/17 Know Your No Go Areas by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...*
*Date:* Thursday, September 14, 2017

*Topic:* KNOW YOUR NO GO AREAS
*Read:* Genesis 39:1-9

*MEMORISE:* _There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?_ *(Genesis 39:9)*

*EXPOSITION*
Joseph's brother sold him as a slave to a popular man in Egypt. The journey of this young man of good destiny to the house of Potiphar was known and allowed by God, for reason known to Himself. Having seen the hand of God for good in Joseph's life, his master made him the overseer of his house and all that he had. After Potiphar, the next person in the house was Joseph. Nothing was kept back from him by his master. Joseph was in charge of all things the man had. The freedom Joseph had there, gave him access to all nooks and crannies of the house.

Nevertheless, Joseph drew a line of no-go area for himself in that house. He had decided on his own to make his master's wife a no-going area for himself, even before the woman herself tried to lure him into destiny-destroying sin. Joseph would have slaughtered his destiny on the altar of immediate gratification, if he had not drawn the demarcation for himself. Satan wanted to truncate God's plan for Joseph's life through his master's wife.

Today, many sons and daughters of destiny have slaughtered their destinies on the altar of life that has no restriction *(1 Corinthians 9:27)*. Every son or daughter of destiny must draw a line of no go area for his or her life. To fulfil your destiny in life, you should be able to identify your own no-go areas, as Joseph said to his master wife Nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife Your life is in danger and your destiny is at stake, if you do not think that there are things other people do that you should not do *(1 Corinthians 6:12)*.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* I say no to a lifestyle that can put my life in danger, in Jesus name
*2.* Help me, Oh Lord, not to slaughter my destiny on the altar of immediate enjoyment
*3.* Pray for all our youths not to play a costly game that can cost them their destiny

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* 1 Kings 21-22; 2 Kings 1-2

*Author:* CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Should Answer These Questions On Love / Life In The Supernatural / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.