Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) (8605 Views)

CCTV Videos Of Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence Packing His Belongings / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by jelel6: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pythondancef:
Ohhh, Nigerians are real animals. No compassion for their fellow citizens.

compassion? which compassion? when king KANU was busy insulting every Nigerian and calling people members of a zoo where were you? show me prove you cautioned his utterances. replying you guys is like pouring water in a basket. words enter through one eye and leave through the other without sinking through your brains.

the thing is: KANU is a chest beater. the IPOB are chest beaters. the federal government are also chest beaters.
and when two or more chest beaters wrestle? it is the weak that suffers. you guys can enjoy the fruits of your labour - dished out to you by a bigger chest beater.

modified: I even missed out the part where you referred to us as "fellow Nigerians". guess I didn't expect that from your likes. when KANU refers to us as fellow Nigerians, then we'll talk. now, lets chest beaters do their worst.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
januzaj:
Ipob are pigs and idiiots-Nnamdi kanu 2017
Guy dis your pics grin grin grin
You no well ooh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
ideologies:
so iPod staged the videos including the one showing human in mud , smh...

I'm not talking about the people in mud, I'm talking about this particular one. How can soldiers be shooting sporadically like that without any caution and endangering to even themselves? Does that sound realistic to you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by shukuokukobambi: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

When did Kanu call for innocent Yorubas and Hausas to be killed?

He didnt ask for the innocent ones to be killed. He meant the guilty ones like pastor kumuyi.

How will you remember?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
dominique:

I'm not talking about the people in mud, I'm talking about this particular one. How can soldiers be shooting sporadically like that without any caution and endangering to even themselves? Does that sound realistic to you?
so the soldiers shooting are iPods.?

This operation was planned with a motive, do you homeworks ma.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Ngozi123(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

He didnt ask for the innocent ones to be killed. He meant the guilty ones like pastor kumuyi.

How will you remember?

So, you agree that Kanu didn't call for innocent Yorubas and Hausas to be killed then?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by dominique(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
ideologies:

For all we know there are no gunshots, just simulations. It will take more than someone recording in an empty compound for me to believe that the gunshots are from the NA. Just that you people believe whatever goes in line with your propaganda without asking any questions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
dominique:

For all we know there are no gunshots, just simulations. It will take more than someone recording in an empty compound for me to believe that the gunshots are from the NA. Just that you people believe whatever goes in line with your propaganda without asking any questions.
I understand you position, u expected the young man who did a 13mins video to go outside and catch the glimpse.
I won't be surprise if you have not condemned what buhari & army has done.

Before army visited did iPod despite all their protest lately disrupt the peace in the region?
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by shukuokukobambi: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:

So, you agree that Kanu didn't call for innocent Yorubas and Hausas to be killed then?

You have the subtlety of a clown swimming in muddy water cheesy

Keep conveniently 'forgetting' your albino god asked for kumuyi to be killed if he came to aba for his scheduled crusade!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
abeg make I ask, nah arrow wey NA dey shoot dey sound like gun?

ayam not understandin because I saw a thread 2day where flaskis showing us arrows dat our gallant NA is now shooting grin
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by kalufelix(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
RomeSankara:

Till all the south come together the north will always have the upper hand ...they are really using this imaginary competition between Igbos and yoruba to their advantage
TRUE

One Thing I Noticed Is That Whenever North Does Anything They Do It As A Single Entity E.g Coalition Of 19 Northern States, Northern Governors Forum But When It Comes To South You Start Hearing South East, South South, Southwest South Sambisa And All Kinds Of Divisions

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Adminisher: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Very fake video in a fake thread.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
where are those people ones threw stones in the other time
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Olabestonic001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

The Yorubas are the worst when it comes to fighting for their rights. Igbos have been making attempts at repelling the oppression, but the Yorubas have always kept quiet, almost always. I do not know why they really hate Igbos. I am not from both tribes so I have the rights to make these statements and carelessly so without hatred on both sides.

The South just have to unite. If not, they will perish.

Thank GOD you're Di-tribe. However, in individual dealings, hot head can win but in corporate systems, sensible ways will win.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Immatex(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
A god that can't protect himself and his subjects, is that one god.

Staged managed video.

Army come with tanks and can't enter an old weak fence. Tell this tale to your idiot members.

Why is your boss Kanu hiding After beating the drums of war.

Throughout this video and from all views who saw a single soldier

IPOB will carry their problems alone.

Kanu and his cohorts have nothing to offer and are no option to an already bad state.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by tooth4tooth: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Israeljones:
That person was just busy videoing the entire exterior and interior of the house breathing heavily(sign of fear) shouting 'you can hear the Nigerian army shooting' 'You can hear the the Nigerian army shooting aimlessly' 'Hope the whole world is seeing this' (wtf are yu talking abt,,,, the whole world? who gives a hoot,,, Call that ur brother kanu to order this wont have happend in the 1st place.. .

Senseless beings
The guy was just playing an emotional blackmail. There was a guy bearing an AK47 rifle at exactly 6min 11sec in the video. Some of them were armed.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by caesaraba(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
grossintel:
Their was a country, it's finished for Nigeria. Buhari is trying to start another civil war! Brafia was slowly accepting restructuring and dialog, Nigeria was slowly getting out of recession. Buhari came back and war is looming, dollar is now 400. Buhari is a course!!! God help this country

Jesus! Why are you people all screaming Buhari now? After years of threatening to use your nuclear weapons to burn down the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by laudate: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pythondancef:
Ohhh, Nigerians are real animals. No compassion for their fellow citizens.
Uh??! undecided When Kanu was wishing everybody evil, did you caution him? So you expect all those he said were animals living in a zoo, who he urged his supporters to kill, who he poured invectives, hate and bile upon, to now rush to his rescue? Get real, biko! shocked

Tamass:
You are the real animal..ewu!
When we were shouting violence is not the solution, where were you?
When we were shouting in the long run the Igbo's will suffer it the most, where were you?
When the Igbos were shouting we are ready to spill every last drop of our blood,where were you oo?
When the tout were in disguise as Igbos causing havoc to innocent citizens,where were you ?
Now you come you here spewing nonsense.. Your loyalty end on nairaland.. Mchewww
Help me tell am! sad

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by laudate: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Yorubas are the worst when it comes to fighting for their rights. Igbos have been making attempts at repelling the oppression, but the Yorubas have always kept quiet, almost always. I do not know why they really hate Igbos. I am not from both tribes so I have the rights to make these statements and carelessly so without hatred on both sides.

The South just have to unite. If not, they will perish.
Bia, the Nigerian Army is pursuing your master Kanu, and you are here blaming the Yorubas you have always insulted, for your misfortune. Na wa for you, o! Where were you when Kanu was insulting other Southern tribes? On Mars? Where were you when his IPOB crew were drawing some of our ancestral homelands into the map of his proposed republic? When we protested, our responses were met with insults, hate and bile from Kanu's supporters. Instead of complaining about other ethnic groups shouldn't you be thinking of how to rescue Kanu from his current predicament?? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Donpenny(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
well, if all these invasion true it is very cruel. I condemn this act by d Nigeria army they were meant to defend this country against external aggressor not to oppress the citizens. The Nigeria police should be the one doing this because they own d responsibility to take care of internal security. This country is a mess. misplace priority. well ,they can't mess with us in the Niger Delta I swear because we don't take shit from no one. they know d Dog and d baboon shall surely be socked with blood. wish you guy victorious our neighbors (Biafra
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by sainty2k3(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
ideologies:

Let's get it right if all those shot were for a target, the target would have done down sincebe it gate or wall sef, if this is not staged then those shot were fired into the air
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
caesaraba:

Jesus! Why are you people all screaming Buhari now? After years of threatening to use your nuclear weapons to burn down the zoo?
You think this is a joke? Obviously I don't need to reply you.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Gozzzy:
Even if they kill all Igbos, the generation yet unborn will still carry on with the struggle,... Biafra is not about anybody 's interest...... It's about a people fighting against oppression...... About people who want to break free from slavery. No matter what they do they CAN'T truncate this struggle because it's engraved in the DNA of every Igbo seed.
mumu
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2017
1st...we dont know who is firing the shots. 2ndly Is an exhange of fire from the sound of the guns. Possible nnamdi k*nu is resisting arrest. Hearing heavy gunshots like this trust me is not a good experience talking from my own experience back in the militant era in rivers state. So please Ipob calm down. let peace prevail

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by tsdarkside(m): 2:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Gozzzy:
Even if they kill all Igbos, the generation yet unborn will still carry on with the struggle,... Biafra is not about anybody 's interest...... It's about a people fighting against oppression...... About people who want to break free from slavery. No matter what they do they CAN'T truncate this struggle because it's engraved in the DNA of every Igbo seed.

leave africa already joor...
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nemesis1: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Gozzzy:

As many of them that carry the disease, that's how many of them that'll drop dead

However I ask you to speak for yourself though, not the whole Ibo race
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by KingsCFR: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2017
See What IPOB Members Did After Soldiers Forced Them To Drink Mud Water:http://www.cfrmagazine.com/2017/09/see-what-ipob-members-did-after.html?m=1

One may need to ask, what are these guys smoking?
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

When did Kanu call for innocent Yorubas and Hausas to be killed?
Ask google
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by DabuIIIT: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
januzaj:
Ipob are pigs and idiiots-Nnamdi kanu 2017

grin
P.. n I...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by januzaj(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
DabuIIIT:

grin
P.. n I...

Pigs:-When it comes to swimming in dirty mud,nobody does it better than Us
IPOB :- Hold our beer
IPOB:-

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hehehe, Nigerians tho!

januzaj:

Pigs:-When it comes to swimming in dirty mud,nobody does it better than Us
IPOB :- Hold our beer
IPOB:-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KDSG Condemns "Unlawful Actions By Unionists", Urges Residents To Stay Calm / Orji Kalu Resumes Duty At Senate, After COVID Isolation / Court Fixes March 23 To Hear FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.