Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,439 members, 7,964,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:32 PM

Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? (2967 Views)

My Cousin Is About To Marry My Ex, Should I Tell Him. / Anything You Tell Her She Would Believe If You Do This PHOTOS / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Lalas247(f): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae he came late. grin
I've reached the 250 limit so I can't follow back. embarassed

Hahaha the time you followed me I guess that's when I reached the 250 limit. cheesy
Kikiki too bad grin
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki too bad grin
Abi? How's work?
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Lalas247(f): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Abi? How's work?
Work is fine ... just happy it's Friday can catch up on my tv shows etc and Relax
Gotta o
See you later Hun
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Maxi112: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
My guy and attention self!
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol makydebbie why grin pity this guy na
I no know where all these troll dey come from sef cheesy
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Work is fine ... just happy it's Friday can catch up on my tv shows etc and Relax
Gotta o
See you later Hun
You too hun, have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
The rest ImmaculateQueen(f), azeezat22(f), freecocoa(f), hallyluv(f), Nutase(f), ibkkk (f), Benignasweety(f), millik(f), Amarabae (f), Shezhawt(f), ijechikky(f), Mjshexy(f), SupermodelVicky(f), SisiNini(f), Loyalblak007(f), queenfav(f), Lewaluv(f) adajoe555(f), jeftalene(m), onila(f), Gracyel(f), PreshyG(f), Vickyamiable(f), Desola1(f), Tamarapetty (f), Sexyfali(f), STORM2(f), thornapple(f), vicfuntop(f), Cherlene(f), ShayGirl(f), Ifey131(f), Evablizin(f), Bestie0309(f), Queenbeee(f), ekems2017(f), Joseunlimited(f), Quelme, ThisTrend(f), Lalas247(f), makydebbie(f), TINALETC3(f), sexybbstar(f), MhizzAJ(f), nesta101(f), debbielinx(f), mimikyute(f), kimbraa(f), Twaci(f), Peacegalore(f), QueenSekxy(f), omoharry (f), Berrypie(f), cao(f), fauziej31(f), Oluchi4life2015(f), Pidgin2(f), Barristertemmie(f), darbeelicous(f), AggressiveFucker(f), AgentGoat, rosieluv(f), Lionessza(f), Lilyqueeny(f), jagugu88li (f), refiner(f), lash
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Lalas247(f): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
I no know where all these troll dey come from sef cheesy
Haba when miss nl looms trolls loom too . It's the nl way na
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2017
bignoisemaker:
1) will you believe if i tell you that i created this thread barely five minutes after joining nairaland? Unprecedented feat!

2) will you believe if i tell you that my sister is pregnant out of wedlock. After all her shakara when she was younger

3) will you believe if i tell you that i've only eaten beans and bread since morning? Recession hitting hard.

4) will you believe at 25, i am unable to pay back 500 credit i borrowed from etisalat since may? I've lost my manhood
Hess.. Hess.. We don't give a fck. Try spending moretime looking for your manhood
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
Will believe that we don't care undecided
Hahahahaha
Fatal response i call this one.

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2017
drunkcow:
The rest ImmaculateQueen(f), azeezat22(f), freecocoa(f), hallyluv(f), Nutase(f), ibkkk (f), Benignasweety(f), millik(f), Amarabae (f), Shezhawt(f), ijechikky(f), Mjshexy(f), SupermodelVicky(f), SisiNini(f), Loyalblak007(f), queenfav(f), Lewaluv(f) adajoe555(f), jeftalene(m), onila(f), Gracyel(f), PreshyG(f), Vickyamiable(f), Desola1(f), Tamarapetty (f), Sexyfali(f), STORM2(f), thornapple(f), vicfuntop(f), Cherlene(f), ShayGirl(f), Ifey131(f), Evablizin(f), Bestie0309(f), Queenbeee(f), ekems2017(f), Joseunlimited(f), Quelme, ThisTrend(f), Lalas247(f), makydebbie(f), TINALETC3(f), sexybbstar(f), MhizzAJ(f), nesta101(f), debbielinx(f), mimikyute(f), kimbraa(f), Twaci(f), Peacegalore(f), QueenSekxy(f), omoharry (f), Berrypie(f), cao(f), fauziej31(f), Oluchi4life2015(f), Pidgin2(f), Barristertemmie(f), darbeelicous(f), AggressiveFucker(f), AgentGoat, rosieluv(f), Lionessza(f), Lilyqueeny(f), jagugu88li (f), refiner(f), lash
Would you believe I don't know what am doing on this list..
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2017
bignoisemaker:
well... I do it to feel ameliorated. for more details, hit me up for a tete-a-tete. i wanna avoid what people might call argumentum ad misericodiam

I really can't believe this nigga

I speak English... What you just wrote there needs some one more patient undecided .... Imagen
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

I really can't believe this nigga

I speak English... What you just wrote there needs some one more patient undecided .... Imagen
sorry dear, google is your friend smiley

My life has always been a joke. Little wonder i joke even with serious things
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Benignasweety:
Would you believe I don't know what am doing on this list..
Even me

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by ShayGirl(f): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
drunkcow:

Would u believe I don't understand why u quoted me? undecided
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
thornapple:
Hahahahaha Fatal response i call this one.
undecided
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
ShayGirl:

Would u believe I don't understand why u quoted me? undecided
Me neither tongue
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 17, 2017
bignoisemaker:
sorry dear, google is your friend smiley

My life has always been a joke. Little wonder i joke even with serious things

Why should I google when I got you kiss
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2017
Yellowdayzee:

Why should I google when I got you kiss
hmm.. not for long though. I'll soon dance the dance of the spirits

Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2017
drunkcow:
believe what ni?lalas247..I have gotten the stuff,mention me on an abandoned thread.thanks
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2017
lala247

I have gotten it,,if you still interested ..mention me on an abandoned thread..thanks
Re: Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2017
ScotFree:
I believe you. It's written all over you.
hmm... Then pray for me baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Leak Your Nude For $20m?? / 'I Haven't Done Mouth Action In Such A long Time, I Miss Offset—Cardi B / Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.