Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,635 members, 7,972,355 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria (1094 Views)

Yar'adua Is ? - Have You Seen Him Dead Or Alive? / Nigeria President Yar'adua Is Dead / Breaking News Yar'adua Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 1:23am On Feb 28, 2010
Brethren and sistren,
Na wettin dey happen for this we country?

Nigeria is the first country in the world that has a president rulling from an ambulance.
I wonder how the president of a whole country like Nigeria, could be calling shots and running things from an ambulance, parked in some corner at the presidential villa.
The news is that, there's a generating set connected to the ambulance which makes the president to function. This means that ''the said president'' is being operated by some electrical or electronic device and when the device fails or is removed, the president will no longer function. This, in other words, means that Nigeria has a 'Toy President' manipulated and mounted inside that ambulance.
I beg, these Hausa politicians should give me a break.

I still maintain what I wrote the other day, '' PRESIDENT UMARU YAR'ADUA IS DEAD''. Quote me if you like.

My names are:

UgoChukwu Cornelius.

eze_elect@yahoo.com
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 28, 2010
@poster, WHO D HELL DO U THINK U ARE,YOU ARE ANOTHER SCAMMER RIGHT! YOU BETTER GET THE Zap OUT OF HERE,AND BY THE WAY;WHO ASKED FOR YOUR NAME AND MAIL ADDRESS?? NAIRALANDERS BEWARE! this is another strategy of scamming people
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by hbabe(f): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2010
It is weird that our President is still in the ambulance! Why was he flown back from Saudi if he isn't well enough to come down from an ambulance? This is totally embarrassing to the whole nation. I wonder what is really going on!
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 3:42am On Feb 28, 2010
Mr. or Mrs. Paulonline, I don´t know who you are but from analysis, I can see that you are either a PDP'ite or a member of the Yar'Adua's cabinet. Anyway, whoever you may be, there's no reason for you to call me names because what I wrote in the article is what I read from Nigerian newspapers. Nigerian papers said that the man is still in the ambulance since he ''allegedly'' returned to Nigeria, I´m all the way in South America and any information we get about Yar'adua, is from Nigerian newspapers. By the way, what has scam got to do with that article? Did I ask anybody for money, bank details or credit card info?
You are asking the moderator to do his job, look at the dirty words you used, you are the one who is supposed to be expelled from the forum for attacking somebody who didn´t do anything wrong.

Well Moderator, like he rightly said, please do your job.
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 3:53am On Feb 28, 2010
Mr. or Mrs. Paulonline, I don´t know who you are but from analysis, I can see that you are either a PDP'ite or a member of the Yar'Adua's cabinet. Anyway, whoever you may be, there's no reason for you to call me names because what I wrote in the article is what I read from Nigerian newspapers. Nigerian papers said that the man is still in the ambulance since he ''allegedly'' returned to Nigeria, I´m all the way in South America and any information we get about Yar'adua, is from Nigerian newspapers. By the way, what has scam got to do with that article? Did I ask anybody for money, bank details or credit card info?
You are asking the moderator to do his job, look at the dirty words you used, you are the one who is supposed to be expelled from the forum for attacking somebody who didn´t do anything wrong.

Well Moderator, like he rightly said, please do your job.
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2010
@Paul,I respect ur views bcz they r urz and u r entitled/priviledgd to speak bt please,i'l advice u str8 frm my heart dat u really must stop ths wicked retorts.You'v bin attackin quite a numbr of ppl around,and though in ur eyes u may be doin d rite thing,it doesnt set u apart as an intelligent and positive person.
(Ths advice is 4 Paul,b4 some haterz wil dissect it and make anothr meanin out of it)
@Poster,its really a shame and d funny thing is that they(d guys up there) are aware dat atleast he's clinically dead bt then,nbdy wants 2bell d cat
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
ODUNNU, Thank you broda. They should come out and tell us the truth. Nigeria is a very big country, matters concerning the president shouldn't be hidden.
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
@odunnu,tanx for ur observation.i did really luv 2 know u better. @poster,i m sorry dude,jst dat i m angry abt d present situation in nairaland,they r alot of scam posts all over.pls join 2 rebrand nigeria,as we pass through these trying times.luv u bro
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2010
@paulonline, it´s OK, apology accepted. how´re u doing? we´re bros and we all are praying for a better Naija.
@Odunnu pls accept his apology too. sometimes, we offend one another and when we apologize, life goes on.

May Jah guide and bless us all in Nairaland,

eze_elect.
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
Sorry Odunnu, I refered to u as 'broda' but it seems u´re a sista. I didn´t check well b4 writing. have a nice day sista.
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
Apology acceptd.
I'm happy both of u r nw friends.
Hahahaha,so u calld me a broda?jst noticed,bt then its ok,i'm a sista
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
Apology acceptd.
I'm happy both of u r nw friends.
Hahahaha,so u calld me a broda?jst noticed,bt then its ok,i'm a sista
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
Yea both of us are now friends, including u and I. what do u say?
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
@odunnu,pls u could join d 'Rebrand naija forum',we should try as much as possible to fight against any form of scamming,and all other forms n devices.odunnu u hv being very responsible on d romance section,and i respect u 4 dat, i hope 2 know u better soon
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2010
My pleasure Sir(s)
@topic,whtz up wt hm 2day?aftr Dora's bomb,any oda news?is he stil in d ambulance?
The youths need to get aggressive and start a revolution.Wht do u thnk?
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hey Odunnu, are u on facebook? give me ur id pls.
Yar'adua?, i think he´s still in d ambulance. how´s he gonna get down from the ambulance when he´s not alive again?
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2010
@odunnu,dora took a bold step by coming up,with that memo.Of course,you that a larger percent of the fec are loyalist to their president,and nt the people.After,the senate on the 13th of feb,empowered good luck jonathan as president,the following which was fec meeting on wednesday,dora said there was no need of discussing the issue.Nigerias' problem is more than youth getting aggressive and retialiating,personally it a 'spiritual problem'.A group of people<mediocres>have piloted the affairs of this nation to its present state.Join rebrand nigeria,u could do more by contributing your own quota,and lets be steadfast and continously ask for forgiveness of our leaders.NIGERIA WILL MAKE IT,I BELIEVE!!!
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
Ugocornels:

Hey Odunnu, are u on facebook? give me your id pls.
Yar'adua?, i think he´s still in d ambulance. how´s he gonna get down from the ambulance when he´s not alive again?

hahah u bad oo
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Ugocornels(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
@PurestBoy: I´m not bad, I´m sensational. how u dey my guy?
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by dani1luv: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
paulonline:

@poster, WHO D HELL DO U THINK U ARE,YOU ARE ANOTHER SCAMMER RIGHT! YOU BETTER GET THE Zap OUT OF HERE,AND BY THE WAY;WHO ASKED FOR YOUR NAME AND MAIL ADDRESS?? NAIRALANDERS BEWARE! this is another strategy of scamming people
That was harsh . .and BTW this word is officially prohibited on this forum undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2010
paulonline:

I hope you're preparing for your ban from Debosky. . . grin
That word is completely a word Censor and has 0% tolerance in this forum.
Anyway, I'll see you when you return from your ban. grin grin
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Mama-gee.Talkin frm experience huh?
Re: ''yar'adua Is Still Inside An Ambulance Since He 'allegedly' Returned To Nigeria by Odunnu: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Mama-gee.Talkin frm experience huh?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Kidnappers Abduct School Children From Bus / This Is The New Dobodobo / Who Ar The Lagos State Governorship Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.