Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:40 PM

Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. (2315 Views)

I Can't Access My Gmail Account / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Can I Remove My Picture From My Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by youngpascal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Help! My Gmail Account Has Disappeared

I woke up today to check my mail. I entered the website: mail. google. com
in the address link I entered my Gmail address :- aderojumicheal@gmail
But the next thing I saw was: Please enter a valid email address.

This very moment I am still unable to find the mail. I entered my phone number, the response still remains: Google couldn't find your account. Please try entering your mail address; which was what I had earlier done.

It was with the aforementioned mail that I signed up a nairaland account.

I will be grateful to the webmasters on this forum if they come to my aid.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mods please help me... Fp please....
Re: Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by bedfordng(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2017
youngpascal:
Help! My Gmail Account Has Disappeared

I woke up today to check my mail. I entered the website: mail. google. com
in the address link I entered my Gmail address :- aderojumicheal@gmail
it appears you did not add .com. to the end of the email. you really don't need to add @gmail . just insert only your username which is aderojumicheal and then the password to login
Re: Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by youngpascal(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
I have tried all that
Re: Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by SirLakes: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Your mail needs a spiritual cleaning to reappear, 7 gallons of palm oil, 10 black chicken, 1 bag of Mama Africa rice.
That's all, n you r gonna testify.

On a more serious note, this is kinda strange

1 Like

Re: Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by HCpaul(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
SirLakes:
Your mail needs a spiritual cleaning to reappear, 7 gallons of palm oil, 10 black chicken, 1 bag of Mama Africa rice.
That's all, n you r gonna testify.

On a more serious note, this is kinda strange

Not strange joo

I once experienced it with my gmail account that's associated with all of my online accounts.
I almost wept cuz I later found out that it was hacked by some India geeks
Re: Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared. by HCpaul(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online As A Travel Agent / Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You / Pay After Service: Blog Design + 5k Facebook Group For #2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.