Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts (738 Views)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / They Scout For Obituaries Of Rich People To Steal Money In Their Bank Accounts / New Method Scammers Use To Empty Bank Account Without Your ATM Card Or Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by lilpencil: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
A young man, Etuky Abasiono, who fell victim to scammers who now use a new method to wipe out money from people’s accounts, shared the story warned people.

He wrote:

“Aweek ago, I boarded a bus at Obanikoro (Lagos) heading for Costain/Orile, highlighted at Ojuelegba, on getting past the traffic light, I became conscious of the fact that my phone was missing. I dialed my number and it kept ringing & ringing till it was switched off.

I kept faith and was hoping for a possible reunion but that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Read more: Girl Admits She Uses Rats To Cook Jollof Rice For Her Madam (Video)

Later in the day I dialed my number and it rang, I was glad thinking the fellow had removed my sim from my phone and inserted it into another phone just to get to me but after 3 trials without picking, switched off was all I heard (my android phone has password, so its either my phone was formatted or sim inserted into another phone that made the ringing possible after it was switched off prior to this time, I should have known). Then I became worried but still kept faith, stupidest mistake.

[url=https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/must-read-new-method-scammers-use-to-steal-money-from-people%E2%80%99s-bank-accounts.2524/]READ FULL HERE[/url]: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/must-read-new-method-scammers-use-to-steal-money-from-people%E2%80%99s-bank-accounts.2524/
Re: New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by Sall(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Did you store your information on your sim. That is another stupid mistake.
Re: New Method Scammers Use To Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Fake News Everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Popular Instagram Comedian, Ogbeni Adam Almost Stabbed To Death (pics) / I Was Given N20k, A Phone After Killing Rccg Pastor- Badoo member / Dad Makes Nine-month Son Smoke, While Mum Takes Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.