Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,107 members, 7,890,683 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out (3943 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by alobispot(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2017
A young lady has taken to social media to lament about how she can’t turn down guys who want to have s-ex with her.

Sharing her story with popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the 300 level student says she has slept with 16 guys this year and she fears it might increase before the year runs out.

She write;

“Help me, This year i have slept with 16 guys alone through my vag. Am fearful of my self. I don’t know how to say no to a guy even if he’s ugly and broke“, 

She went on to say a love promise from a guy is enough for her to give him a Mouth Action and have s-ex.

But now she’s tired of her old ways and wants to settle down with a God-fearing guy who will change her ways.

“I really want to settle down and marry this 2017, Can you intro me with a God fearing guy, someone who can change my way, who has a nice pay who lives in ikoyi or lekki.”

“I’m very fair (bleach needed), my hips never lied. I can cook all igbo and yoruba dishes”, she wrote.

Read her full write-up below:

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/body-count-increasing-slept-16-guys-year-lady-cries/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by alobispot(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Only 16 ?

Sister you are too lazy. Your mates are doing 16 per week.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Ugoeze2016: 1:31am On Sep 15, 2017
My dear I think you need spiritual cleansing. You want to marry this year to a Lekki boy.
Sincerely speaking fear God obirin see your terms sef. Oh nothing impossible with God.

3 Likes

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by thesicilian: 1:46am On Sep 15, 2017
I have promised myself I will not comment on silly threads again...

1 Like

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by EmyLeo(m): 1:52am On Sep 15, 2017
just this year alone ---16 ..and we are still in September..

##Olosho sef dy find God fearing husband.. I laugh!!..

4 Likes

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by McBrooklyn(m): 1:56am On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by delugajackson: 2:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Hmm. This one is strong. When you should be seeking for spiritual help, you are here asking Mr Ojoro for help. Shey na Ojoro create you. Yeye nonsense, undecidedBring me the holy cane! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by slyd90(m): 2:20am On Sep 15, 2017
deeper deeper gringrin
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Vutseck(m): 2:52am On Sep 15, 2017
16 men per day na bad market for those plying their trade in an hotel nah..

2 Likes

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Jagermeister(m): 2:54am On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Alphybuks(m): 2:59am On Sep 15, 2017
fp
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by ipobarecriminals: 3:23am On Sep 15, 2017
sad hungry soul.U want somebody livin/working in lekki/ikoyi to marry a local Ekuke/bingo bred so so u can. eat his money/abscond with his property when he leave out to work/u too leave out to sample another anaconda. Why not settle down with ajegunle,Ijora badia,Agege/mushin bred? Swallow hole

4 Likes

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Babsmike(m): 3:34am On Sep 15, 2017
You need serious prayer and deliverance ..... What a shame!!!!! Some has lost their precious virtue.
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 15, 2017
chai!! if that hole dey read meter angry

that is why i love yy0ruuba chick, cheap an easy access
tongue

1 Like

Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Partnerbiz3: 6:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Nawao
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by sapientia(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
hey haters.. asking for help is not a bad thing..
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by BunbleBee: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2017
That is the reality. Lots of people are experiencing addictions such as this.You see them smiling but you don't know what's bodering them deep inside. Some people just seek someone that'll understand their problems and guide them.
Someone like me get too embarrassed to bash people engaging in certain immoral things because I'm too busy dealing with my own problems.
Anyway, she did the right thing by consulting a counselor.

May God purify her from this addiction/obsession and grant her a man that'll understand and change her for good.

To all those bashing and making jest,just pray that you don't get hit by an addiction cause if you get hit with one, you'll understand the whole gist.
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by msturE: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin you not serious o
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Only 16 ?

Sister you are too lazy. Your mates are doing 16 per week.

As in 2 per day? grin
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
onyenze123:

As in 2 per day? grin
Do not tell me you dont know.
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by jdluv(f): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
For real?and you postd it online? Dont you no all this online things are records that can be visited in future?I will recommend a mental checkup to no why you posted this then you need deliveranc from soul tie.
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by IamAirforce1: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
You need Jesus
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2017
She should carry her cross jawe. Oniranu
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by Headlesschicken(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
alobispot:

A young lady has taken to social media to lament about how she can’t turn down guys who want to have s-ex with her.

Sharing her story with popular relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, the 300 level student says she has slept with 16 guys this year and she fears it might increase before the year runs out.

She write;

“Help me, This year i have slept with 16 guys alone through my vag. Am fearful of my self. I don’t know how to say no to a guy even if he’s ugly and broke“, 

She went on to say a love promise from a guy is enough for her to give him a Mouth Action and have s-ex.

But now she’s tired of her old ways and wants to settle down with a God-fearing guy who will change her ways.

“I really want to settle down and marry this 2017, Can you intro me with a God fearing guy, someone who can change my way, who has a nice pay who lives in ikoyi or lekki.”

“I’m very fair (bleach needed), my hips never lied. I can cook all igbo and yoruba dishes”, she wrote.

See more at >>https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/body-count-increasing-slept-16-guys-year-lady-cries/

Just 16 this year.... undecided
alobispot:

She write;

Just 16 this year.... I've seen Berra...
Re: My Body Count Is Increasing, I Have Slept With 16 Guys This Year –lady Cries Out by soviete(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
jdluv:
For real?and you postd it online? Dont you no all this online things are records that can be visited in future?I will recommend a mental checkup to no why you posted this then you need deliveranc from soul tie.
this one body count this year fit don pass 32..but she dey code am grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Share In My Sorrow. I Could Die Any Time Soon / She Promised To Give Me A Birthday Fvck But She Didn't Show Up / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.