Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,308 members, 7,950,575 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Signs That You Are Still In Love With Your Ex - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Signs That You Are Still In Love With Your Ex (445 Views)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala / I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp / Signs your ex will stil come back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Are Still In Love With Your Ex by Syphonn(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Take a look at this list of signs that you are still in love with your ex, and find out if it’s really about him, or not …

1. You get caught almost texting

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message – only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse … in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not in him.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

Ladies' Corner! What Trick Have You Used To Get A Guy Off You? / Asaba Delta State / A Matured Lady For Honest Relationship Within Ogun Or Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.