Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:01 PM

Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video (5854 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Crazy And Mad, That's My Style Of Governance" / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by PointZerom: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Caseless:
you idiots won't stop posting nonsense. You 'remember' and you were still poor at recalling the true event. Where and when did buhari say that?
That fraudster from turkey can only speak to people like you.

Buhari and APC said a lot during that time including forming a parallel govnt if things didn't go their way.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by generalbush(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2017
op there is an interview with Bruce Fein...he is really boiling ,,This country must fall.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by vedaxcool(m): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:

The same Turkey that asked Nigeria to close all Nigerian-Turkish schools and other affiliated institutions because the president felt the owners were in the opposition? Isnt that the reason Nigerian-Turkish school changed their name to Nigerian-Tulip?

I wish you will ignore this people grin it is like trying to convince peter pan why he should grow up and become an adult....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by lordkush: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:

The same Turkey that asked Nigeria to close all Nigerian-Turkish schools and other affiliated institutions because the president felt the owners were in the opposition? Isnt that the reason Nigerian-Turkish school changed their name to Nigerian-Tulip?
this is your proof? u dey fall hand o

for ur info it wasn't because they wer in the opposition. wati concern Nigeria with turkish opposition, rather it was because those schools where harbouring terrorist cells

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Mynd44: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
lordkush:
this is your proof? u dey fall hand o

for ur info it wasn't because they wer in the opposition. wati concern Nigeria with turkish opposition, rather it was because those schools where harbouring terrorist cells
Wait, Nigerian-Turkish secondary school harbouring terrorist cells? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, which student was expelled? Wich teacher has been fired or questioned? The problem with Erdogan js that he was not confortable with owners and wanted to use international diplomacy to clip their wings
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by lordkush: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:

Wait, Nigerian-Turkish secondary school harbouring terrorist cells? grin grin grin grin grin

Okay, which student was expelled? Wich teacher has been fired or questioned? The problem with Erdogan js that he was not confortable with owners and wanted to use international diplomacy to clip their wings
I do not agree with you o. but we both agree that what ever he did/hes doing he doesn't sent battalions of turkish soldiers to molest citizens Abi. ?

because clearly there hasn't been a reported case of such incidence.

buhari trumps all when it comes to foolishnes QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by roundman: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Na only this Turkish diplomat dey support IPOB?It is either this guy get one ipob pussy when dey confuse him brain like FFK or na imm dey supply those guns when custom dey seize of recent.turkish diplomat in did.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Igboesika: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
A bigger idiot.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2017
It looks like the India hemp in turkey is more powerful than Nigeria ganjer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by BiafraIShere(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:
If this guy is reported to his President Erdogan (Who is less than reasonable) now, people will blame Nigeria.
Is it really an adult that made this comment? Wow, interesting!! FYI, Erdogan wont hesitate to have buhari's head on a plate!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by BiafraIShere(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:
op there is an interview with Bruce Fein...he is really boiling ,,This country must fall.
Please post the interview here if you have access to it. The zoo must fall and thank God we have the resources to bring the attention of the international community to this useless and worthless contraption that has become a killing field!!! Nigeria's continued existence as a country is a crime against humanity, the jungle must be brought down for sanity to bear. Nigeria has no place in a civilized world!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by BiafraIShere(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
Oh, this ipob "Turkish diplomat" again. cheesy

Ipob don find one homeless man dey pay better money for propaganda. cheesy

Some ipob yoot could even be told that is Israeli President and they'd believe it. That is how dumb they are.

cheesy
Are you more intelligent than an average IPOB member? The Turkish diplomat is homeless yet the video he made was done in a neat home while your likes are still living in mud houses with thatched roof that litters your land from oturkpo to gboko. Continue deceiving yourself while your benue people are going extinct in the hands of herdsmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Michael004: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
But ipob hate Muslim na
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Cooly100: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
Oh, this ipob "Turkish diplomat" again. cheesy

Ipob don find one homeless man dey pay better money for propaganda. cheesy

Some ipob yoot could even be told that is Israeli President and they'd believe it. That is how dumb they are.

cheesy

Even if they show your parents in a video denouncing what is plain evil you wil still deny them. But know this today..What goes around come around. Law of nature. These people have not done anything wrong orher than wanting their own country. Is that a crime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by generalbush(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Please post the interview here if you have access to it. The zoo must fall and thank God we have the resources to bring the attention of the international community to this useless and worthless contraption that has become a killing field!!! Nigeria's continued existence as a country is a crime against humanity, the jungle must be brought down for sanity to bear. Nigeria has no place in a civilized world!!!!
my God,he said alot of things against Buhari trying to kill the Christians in the south,, and he is serious about every damn thing he said about this second genocide..I wish I can upload it ,,if you are in Facebook you will actually see it..he said he has alot of disturbing photos even to the point that people were made to drink mud water..the interview lasted for about 10mins...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by tsdarkside(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
iammanuel:
''Buhari You Are An Idiot, You Are Crazy And You Will Die Very Soon, How Dare You Kill 500 Ipob Members'' - Angry Man Abdulkadir Erkahraman from turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrkPNzzHx2c

shatap...who even know this white sef??..which diplomat of the world talks like this??....
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by abes(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2017
This ipob turkish diplomat should advise Erdogan to dialog with the PKK first.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by jayson87: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2017
This is one of the allies baifra people depend on and trust to give them protection when war comes.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Ladyjumong(f): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How dare him call Nigerian president an idiot

I don't blame him though, Buhari deserves all the "hate" he can get... embarassed
when the whole world detest nigerians with passion, our african brothers from other countries making mockery of us. even some nigerians abroad are denying their identity cause of the shame and insult and isolation that will follow.

last time i tried joining an international group on fb, i was blocked from they group cause i admitted am a nigerian. i just dont know where this country is heading to with all these hate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by tsdarkside(m): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
when the whole world detest nigerians with passion, our african brothers from other countries making mockery of us. even some nigerians abroad are denying their identity cause of the shame and insult and isolation that will follow.

last time i tried joining an international group on fb, i was blocked from they group cause i admitted am a nigerian. i just dont know where this country is heading to with all these hate.

then pack your things and go join them in other countries,nobody is forcing you to be a nigerian....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by BiafraIShere(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
generalbush:

my God,he said alot of things against Buhari trying to kill the Christians in the south,, and he is serious about every damn thing he said about this second genocide..I wish I can upload it ,,if you are in Facebook you will actually see it..he said he has alot of disturbing photos even to the point that people were made to drink mud water..the interview lasted for about 10mins...
That's good, we will first win the psychological and public relations war with the zoo before we take the next plan of action. The cyberspace (Facebook, twitter, instagram etc) is currently on fire and the whole world is being inundated with the madness currently going on in Nigeria while the international community and agencies like UN, ICJ and others are taking note. The zoo and its barbarian terrorist ruler will not survive it!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Ladyjumong(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

then pack your things and go join them in other countries,nobody is forcing you to be a nigerian....

oh please keep whatever suggestion u have to ur self, u shameless igbo guy attacking ur brothers undecided no wonder northeners said u guys can never unite against them cause u guys are they enemies of yourselves.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
oh please keep whatever suggestion u have to ur self, u shameless igbo guy attacking ur brothers undecided no wonder northeners said u guys can never unite against them cause u guys are they enemies of yourselves.

me,igbo..??..dont let the ipobians hear you say that..they will finish you...

the darkside igbo....kikikikikikikikikiki.... grin...hilarious....i like you,you bring me to laugh... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by aolawale025: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
The disgrace of this government has now gone international
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Zeze06(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari is a total disgrace and misfortune... embarassed

Ladyjumong:

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Bad market for turkey, they can't sell their arms here tongue
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Softhands(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
this should be on front page, where is Lalasticlala

oya do the needful.
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by georgecso(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
The pump actions guns he supplied Kanu was seized at the port twice... You shouldn't expect him to praise Buhari ....
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by dayomike(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
who is this man, is he truly a turkish diplomat as claimed by IPOB.(http://www.statereporters.com/2017/06/15/biafra-turkish-diplomat-visits-nnamdi-kanu-photos/)

Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by dayomike(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:

if zoo falls, please what happen to the animals in it ?....but never forget that as at this moment all south east states are still part of the so called zoo
Re: Buhari Is An Idiot, Crazy And Will Die Very Soon!! - Angry Turkish Man | Video by Homeboiy: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44:
If this guy is reported to his President Erdogan (Who is less than reasonable) now, people will blame Nigeria.

shatap

go n report him nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Buhari, Atiku Not Options For Nigerians – Junaid Mohammed / AGF Malami's Son Cools Off In His $400k Mansion / BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.