Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,959 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Spirit And Flesh And Bone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit And Flesh And Bone (512 Views)

Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Is God Merely A Spirit? Or Is He Both Spirit And Flesh? / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 6:51am On Sep 15, 2017
John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

It's surprising that despite biblical reference that go along explaining that the gift of speaking in tongues and the ability of the new creation Christian to come to their full knowledge in Christ with proves like Joel 2:28 and Jeremiah 31:34 which layhold on the fact that a dispensation according that the prophecy of Jesus in John 4:21-24 concerning this present as compared to what was expressly shown and came to manifestation in the book of Acts. Many Christians still harden their heart and Jesus is saying to you today,

John3:12 If I have told you earthly things,(things that you can relate with in your Bible) and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things(relate with spirituality)?

Paul has the following to say

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by obinna58(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Bible crap
Who has time to read Bible crap undecided
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
obinna58:
Bible crap Who has time to read Bible crap undecided
You are not my audience, thanks
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by obinna58(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

You are not my audience, thanks
Mtchew

Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2017
obinna58:
Mtchew
looooool, by the way, the Bible is Life, not what you think
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by obinna58(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

looooool, by the way, the Bible is Life, not what you think
Quran is life
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2017
obinna58:
Quran is life
Become a Muslim if that's the case.
Would you?
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by obinna58(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

Become a Muslim if that's the case.

Would you?
will u join the Muslim league with me and save you unseen soul from eternal suffering?
Making way to the light and save yourself from darkness cheesy
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
obinna58:

will u join the Muslim league with me and save you unseen soul from eternal suffering?
Making way to the light and save yourself from darkness cheesy

You claimed the quran is life, so become a muslim, I believe my Bible is Life, that explains why am still a Christian
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by obinna58(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Hier:

You claimed the quran is life, so become a muslim, I believe my Bible is Life, that explains why am still a Christian
And I'm telling you that Quran is the real deal and it's backed with pure evidence and fact
Bible is not life, Quran is and you only be saved by it and it alone
Don't forget allah won't forgive you if you eventually die with your Bible
Their are lots of evidences in Quran but you decided to make way for darkness instead of light out of your ignorance
Only if I can chop off your head grin
Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
obinna58:

And I'm telling you that Quran is the real deal and it's backed with pure evidence and fact
Bible is not life, Quran is and you only be saved by it and it alone
Don't forget allah won't forgive you if you eventually die with your Bible
Their are lots of evidences in Quran but you decided to make way for darkness instead of light out of your ignorance
Only if I can chop off your head grin

I offend you
grin grin grin

yea, so pure I will say. Baba, abeg, no use laugh kill me.

say our tincan biz dey move. all the cantainers from obodo oyibo

1 Like

Re: Spirit And Flesh And Bone by Hier(m): 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Halleluhia

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 18/09/2017) / Controversy About The Sabbath / Freeze: Pastors VS Islamic Clerics- Responses From Sahara Reporter FB (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.