Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,282 members, 7,907,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80526 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Iceberg3: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
If this is true, Ipob members are truly pigs, why confront men with gun that don't disturb U

same shall be said of u cool
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:

When you receive life threats from people, don't take any action and let chance decide whether you live or die.

How is it that you are waving off or refusing to see the threat to peace caused by kanu before his arrest and after his release?

FG would have been irresponsible not to act; and who knows the catastrophe would have come in epic proportions.

It's sad we had to lose independent minds (who may have championed the next ground breaking innovations) over this, but we can never leave things to CHANCE when it borders on peace and human lives.

This is pure black man or hatred mentality. I wonder what your constitution says concerning threats to life.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by biodunid: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Indeed the national govt has just asked for the arrest of the 700 Catalan mayors for allowing the referendum push to go ahead but guess IPOB missed that newsflash. EU nation o.

Obi1kenobi:

Don't deceive yourself. Catalans have not constituted a provocative, rabble rousing nuisance. Their fight for secession is far older than your Biafran cause, yet they continue to push their struggle through democratic instruments without resorting to the insolence, hate speech and incitement, and thuggery of IPOB. This is what a Catalan rally looks like:
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by kayalla(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

This about America and Germany because Nigeria should be aspiring to be like those great nation. Those countries did not get where the are by doing things as it is done in Nigeria.

The military going to a peaceful place to shoot unarmed people is barbaric.

The person you are calling blind and those who are following him are only calling for their freedom

shooting unarmed people is barbaric i agree, but the army did not just go there and start shooting, they were warned against what they were and re doing.
their freedom from what exactly?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Cjrane2: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
The time for self defense has truly come.
Northern troops have declared war on unarmed people.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Iceman2017(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
If this is true, Ipob members are truly pigs, why confront men with gun that don't disturb U

Please sir can you explain the word "confront" in regard of this...
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

so u don't know that Igbos on dis forum are just keyboard warriors living large
Terrorists in Nigeria military uniforms.

President Buhari is a terrorists founder.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ilochukwuka: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
It unfortunate, some Ndigbo youths failed to realize the evil Nnamdi Kanu is inflicting on them though IPOB. Sovereignty is not and will not be achieved through threats to constituted authority, but through sound arguments supported by the people in question and present in line with the law of the land. Issuing a threat to the FG on the conduct of Anambra Guber election and went as far as instigating your members to haul stones against armed soldiers. There can be no other way to sign one's death than this. The earlier we stop these foolishness fueled by politicians the better for us. Igbo mma mma nu.

2 Likes

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Cjrane2: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari wants to provoke IPOB into becoming an armed organization prematurely. IPOB should calm down now that peaceful agitation has failed and re-strategize, then come out to face them.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
kayalla:

shooting unarmed people is barbaric i agree, but the army did not just go there and start shooting, they were warned against what they were and re doing.
their freedom from what exactly?

The Army are not allowed or deployed in non combat zones. Nnamdi Kanus village is not a combat zone, what are the Army doing there? If someone is doing something the Federal government does not like, charge the persin to court, nit call in the Army abd shoot up a peaceful place.

People are calling for their freedom from Nigeria sane as:

Scotland called for it freedom from Britain

Catalonia called for its freedom from Spain

Monaco called from its freedom from France

The method of calling for freedom may differ, but the right to make the call exists as long as it is non violent
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PentiumPro(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

Don't do maybe...just be gone already and shut the door after you

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by bezimo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Many Ipob folks will be wasted following kanu in this biafra seccession campaign.. While at the end of the day kanu will still be alive and worst case imprisoned again and maybe regain freedom later.

Some ipob folks are so dumb.Challenging the Army is suicide, there are many trigger happy soldiers looking for who to practice on under any excuse... the ipob folks are just creating the perfect situation to allow that happen. I hope they have been properly advised..
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by tossie101(f): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
nikz:

That is eh! Whether you believe in biafra or not shouldn't make you rejoice over dead bodies. They are human and do not deserve death. I pity their families.

Im shocked... nigeria has gotten to this level

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is too late already. Very very sorry for those who felt they are comfortable in the middle.....Very soon your laughter will turn to weeping and gnashing of teeth....If you are intelligent enough you will know that there is a spirit behind this movement.... Today according to information IPOB international are casting their vote in Germany on weather to carry arms or not.... The greatest and largest terrorist group is about surface on the face of the earth... Hmmmm time is coming when the Nigerians will be beginning Biafran to go..... It is too late, it is too late. Nnamdi escaped alive. When your wife refuse to marry you, if you force her, she will surely poison you. It is too late.... Those laughing will soon cry
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by bezimo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

Didn't you know that before protesting before trigger happy soldiers...They would lay waste to you guys cheaply and nothing will happen. There is a time to wisely engage and protest..why was kanu not leading the protest in the street against the soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by edupedia: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
so why hasn't Spain gone into war with the catalians?...Africa will forever remain extreme backwards

....because Catalians are not using miscreants and area boys led by a cow as the face of their struggle....in Nigeria Igbos sent death wishes to Buhari on his sick bed....Igbos decided to disobey court orders beating their chests upadown threatening Nigeria will burn if their Cow is re- arrested....In Rivers Igbos attacked Hausa's and just recently burnt a police station...so the Army just gave Igbos a small tap on the face and u are shouting about UNO and Hague....u forgot u threatened Nigeria's peace with your daily bragging and chest-beating?...is that the way to start civil discussions to lead to a referendum....keep deceiving yourselves....u will make no progress until u put together a thinking group that will map out a truly constitutional road to your Biafra...and stop deceiving yourselves about people holding u down...we want u out if Nigeria as far back as 2015 when Buhari defeated u in the second civil war...awon oloshi...

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jayloms: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

This is pure black man or hatred mentality. I wonder what your constitution says concerning threats to life.

God will not forgive me if I bear any form of hatred for this ethnic group with great minds!

I have received some of the most hospitable treatment from my igbo friends.

My one time visit to Aba was in the company of a friend who lived there. I left all of the prejudices I had heard about the Igbos and trusted him and he didn't disappoint me, he made my stay very comfortable.

So, forget that talk about hatred cause I hold this discussion with some of them, I'm that comfortable to hold the conversation on this topic with them. But I certainly cannot try that with those semi-literate IPOB miscreants! shouting Biafra upandan, cause they might lynch me.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
bezimo:

Didn't you know that before protesting before trigger happy soldiers...They would lay waste to you guys cheaply and nothing will happen. There is a time to wisely engage and protest..why was kanu not leading the protest in the street against the soldiers?

Learn to read.
There was no protest. The Army invaded a peaceful community and opened fire
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by TruthisGOD: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
androidroot:
I'm quiting too.. Wicked seun.. Very mean people
Am not quiting. This forum is the needed antidote to fule my resolve. Each term I see comments I feel more determined to separate from this country. I now have a pathelogical hatred against this country. With the happenings now, Nigeria can never move forward. Any upcoming youth that believes in one Nigeria is completely myopic. I pity the future generation most because they don't have a future in this country. The country will be going from one problem to the other, bloodshed to bloodshed until it gradually destroys.

1 Like

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:

God will not forgive me if I bear any form of hatred for this ethnic group with great minds!

I have received some of the most hospitable treatment from my igbo friends.

My one time visit to Aba was in the company of a friend who lived there. I left all of the prejudices I had heard about the Igbos and trusted him and he didn't disappoint me, he made my stay very comfortable.

So, forget that talk about hatred cause I hold this discussion with some of them, I'm that comfortable to hold the conversation on this topic with them. But I certainly cannot try that with those semi-literate IPOB miscreants! shouting Biafra upandan, cause they might lynch me.

And you found it so hard to condemn the military invasion.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
BENARI:
Am afraid Buhari may only have succeeded in creating what perhaps he intends to prevent.

If anyone thinks that there is any Igbo man or woman seeing this photos of the activities of the military in the southeast and still be indifferent, that person is living in fools paradise.

I hope they end this activities immediately otherwise, the military may have much more than ipob members to contend with.

This deployment is a mistake of which consequence we may be yet to really realize.

The military must be withdrawn now before it's too late.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Orjralozie: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Is too late already. Very very sorry for those who felt they are comfortable in the middle.....Very soon your laughter will turn to weeping and gnashing of teeth....If you are intelligent enough you will know that there is a spirit behind this movement.... Today according to information IPOB international are casting their vote in Germany on weather to carry arms or not.... The greatest and largest terrorist group is about surface on the face of the earth... Hmmmm time is coming when the Nigerians will be beginning Biafran to go..... It is too late, it is too late. Nnamdi escaped alive. When your wife refuse to marry you, if you force her, she will surely poison you. It is too late.... Those laughing will soon cry
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ruggedpen: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
emmanuel4758:
buhari you are the worst thing that ever happen to humanity.
For God to spare his life alone, could have give this man a change of atitude.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by RoyalUc(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

This is not the same scenario. Abia state was peaceful, had no riots or civil unrest until the military came to turn everything upside down.

Not even Kanu wants war, it is the military doing provoking the situation, Kanu wants referendum

Sorry, did you just say that "not even Kanu wants war?"
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ruggedpen: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
You brought this upon yourself.
What has fulani herdsmen brought to themselves ?
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lordkush: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Wen u wre hunting innocent hausa people nd killing dem...
show pics of of dead hausa men or close ur gworo brown teeth
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Ruggedpen: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
BENARI:
Am afraid Buhari may only have succeeded in creating what perhaps he intends to prevent.

If anyone thinks that there is any Igbo man or woman seeing this photos of the activities of the military in the southeast and still be indifferent, that person is living in fools paradise.

I hope they end this activities immediately otherwise, the military may have much more than ipob members to contend with.

This deployment is a mistake of which consequence we may be yet to really realize.

The military must be withdrawn now before it's too late.
If you are coming for Nnamdi Kanu why not wait till 17th of next month and have him arrested for disobeying court and u decide to kill people at a will because of hatred for their Agenda. Defenceless people cry
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Orjralozie:
lol Omo OTE!
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by cozy1: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Nigeria Army has made it clear that it is not hauling its troops out of Abia state.

In a news meeting on Thursday, Abia state Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, had expressed that the armed force had consented to haul its troops out of Aba and Umuahia – the two most unpredictable zones of the state.

Ikpeazu likewise said he was attempting to guarantee the aggregate withdrawal of troops from the state.

In any case, in an announcement issued by its representative, Sani Usman, on Thursday night, the armed force said it would do its operation ‘Python Dance’ to “legitimate finishing” in the state.

Read more.. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/nigeria-army-insist-they-wont-go-out-of-abaumuahia/

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lawsta(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
lasimbo:
Someone is saying they are unarmed.. how do u know they were unarmed. Don't conclude on what u don't know.

Some jumbo sized mumu is sitting in his room in Lagos, Abuja but not in the East insighting people and making statements of declaration of war.

If u are so concerned travel to the East and join the movement. If you are tired of Nairaland because we are miopic (telling u the truth). You can start ur own blog and call it iPOBLAND. grin grin grin
Dont mind those stupid/oponu/ipob wanting to engage in ware using mere stones, they are still in the year 5oo before christ, that is y kanu is easily deceiving them. mko. abacha. yaradua. balewa, ahmad bello. akintola, aguyi ironsi, muritala all died yet nigeria dey kampe. it is not kanu death or actions dat wil divide nigeria, biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.