Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) (47171 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Biafra: Women Go Nude In Abiriba, Abia To Protest Against Soldiers (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by pezeji(m): 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"
Nobody wants that
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by pasol4real(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Do you think all igbos are in support of your foolish biafra, even though they take to arms Nigerian Military we still fuvk their ass because they do good things to good people and bad things to bad people cheesy
Afonja shiits claiming igbo
98% igbos are in support
The remaining are negligible n irrelivant .
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Odioko1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Crizillion1:

igbos are bad? it's well I leave u to God

Please forget that guy
He is not an urhobo
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
raker300:
Whether you're biafran igbo or one nigeria igbo

Wheater you're rich Igbo or poor Igbo

Whether you're northern igbo or eastern igbo

Whether you're loving igbo or hateful igbo

You're still an Igbo to them and will be treated with disdain..
\

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Crizillion1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Odioko1:

Please forget that guy He is not an urhobo
thanks dat guy hatred no be small
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Toyota Corolla 2006 Full Option Blue Color - Neatly Used Locally
- Complete Papers
- Sound Engine
- Chilling A/C
- Neat fabric interior
- Alloy Wheels
- Sound System
- Nothing to Fix (Buy & Drive)

Price = 1,500,000

Call: 08065819222

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

My question now is where is Nnamdi Kanu and his BSS?
You are talking nonsense.

IPOB using only mouths to demanding referendum not with gun.

Simply because IPOB's plans to boycotting elections in Biafraland, that's why politicians conniving with chief of army staff with the help of Buhari deploying assault teams to southeast that were no violence during agitations.

We all aware how Buhari's government deployed armed security forces to intimidated anti government protesters.

Deployment of troops to peaceful region to killing unarmed agitators and civilians including intimidating women at the markets is act of terrorism and war crimes against innocent agitators/protesters.

#REFERENDUM
#WEWillNotVoteInNigeriaElections.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jakD: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Knowledge9000:

Excuse me, Very certain you don't know the value of peace, likewise, you don't know what is called war/unrest.
Go to Syria, Mali, Somalia, Libya... in fact, go to nearby Borno state or any side of the north east... you can as well ask older ones around you who experience the Nigeria Civil War then.
Search online if war has any advantage at all.
If after knowing about war and you still clamour for war, then, I wonder what kinda person you are.
War does not being joy, it brings pain.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by jakD: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jolar101:

You are talking nonsense.

IPOB using only mouths to demanding referendum not with gun.

Simply because IPOB's plans to boycotting elections in Biafraland, that's why politicians conniving with chief of army staff with the help of Buhari deploying assault teams to southeast that were no violence during agitations.

We all aware how Buhari's government deployed armed security forces to intimidated anti government protesters.

Deployment of troops to peaceful region to killing unarmed agitators and civilians including intimidating women at the markets is act of terrorism and war crimes against innocent agitators/protesters.

#REFERENDUM
#WEWillNotVoteInNigeriaElections.
Soldiers have been on street even before Buhari took over.
Go to any part of the country, be it North or South West, South East not excluded.
I'm sure Igbo soldiers are part of soldiers deployed there, I know very well they wouldn't love to willingly touch their brothers and sisters, that's if you think those soldiers on ground are harsh because they ain't igbo soldiers.
Soldiers I know will not harm you except if first harmed.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by otokx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
if the video is verifiable, why are the women running?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by 4everGrand(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Propaganda video everywhere...abegi!!
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
jakD:

Soldiers have been on street even before Buhari took over.
Go to any part of the country, be it North or South West, South East not excluded.
I'm sure Igbo soldiers are part of soldiers deployed there, I know very well they wouldn't love to willingly touch their brothers and sisters, that's if you think those soldiers on ground are harsh because they ain't igbo soldiers.
Soldiers I know will not harm you except if first harmed.
Tales by moonlight.

Nigeria government security agencies and politicians have been harming civilians even before the creation of Nigeria. Is just that Nigerians are used to being oppressed by their political leaders in government.

All the corrupt politicians in Nigeria government will set up different groups to lies against IPOB and anti government protesters for 2019 interest.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Wallade(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
If the igbo take to arms believe me "there was a country"

Please do and let's see how it pans out, maybe you will subsequently have some respect for the Nigerian Military.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Hajardramadan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
kanu knows this will happen before turning against negotiation at the first stage
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by willibounce1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My heart is bleeding now watching this video. I felt for the old women running and leaving their market behind. Seeing a sachet water hawker and i think she is even pregnant with the way she is running. I wish the pigs and idiots listen to us then. We tried all we could do to make them reason with us but instead we are tagged unity begger, almajiri, parasites, bmc, afonja to mention few. The real culprits now especially on nairaland, twitter, facebook and other social media are somewhere in Europe, Asia, America sleeping under serene condition with more than enough food to eat and now see what they have caused upon our people.

We must always take caution to avoid the presence of soldiers, because their presence will surely crippled every business activities of anywhere they're deployed to. The people of North East can testify to this.

Kanu must be arrested as fast as possible and locked up for life. Just look at what the animals and his miscreants have caused innocent igbos who are just trying to make ends meet. The criminal ipods brag everyday as if they can stand when the problem comes. Let kanu be locked up once and for all and let this madness stop. One hopeless kanu cannot allow people to be suffering and losing their means of livelihood. The ipod miscreants are using opportunity to steal from their people. This is very bad.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dem want Biafra,but they are not ready to die for it grin tongue
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by ONYII4TRUT: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.

JUST ONLY FOR SELF PRESERVATION YOU ARE DENYING. THE LIFE YOU WANT PRESERVE YOU WILL LOSE IT.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by yommen: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
eagleeye3:

Some Lagos Igbo and Northern Igbo, and Government Igbo think they are untouchables. I dey laugh.

Igbos living in Yoruba lands were safe, are safe and will always be safe.

However, watching the video, its sad looking at those people running helter skelter for their lives, innocent people.

Generations unborn will not forgive Nnamdi Kanu cos he seems to be succeeding in his plans to bring untold hardship on these people.

He should be picked up immediately.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
profolaolu:
We told them,they refuse to listen,hate speech do no good

One question I keep asking is "who gets to decide what is hate speech?" But so far all the people who seems to know what it hate speech have refused to provide me an answer.
I sincerely hope you would turn out with an answer.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by kabarka(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri is not part of your IPOB and we don't need your stupid propaganda.
Shut your dirty mouth.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by tiger28: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep.............
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by sirwealth(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Come this October, the Catalans will be voting in a referendum to secede from Spain. This sounds so sweet but it wasn't an easy walk to freedom. (Go and read about their history).

Catalans had endured all manner of military handedness in the days of the fascist,Francisco Franco. Franco like Buhari envisioned a nationalist Spain where none had historically existed. He used force on the Catalan to try and subdue them just as Buhari have tried to use force to suppress the Biafran agitation. These two men never believed in dialogue but in brutish force. Franco like Buhari ended up dividing the nation more than uniting it; the harder he tried suppressing Catalonia, the more the Catalans resented Spain. Buhari's action at Aba and Umuahia in Abia State has made Igbos to resent this nation. Their resolve for Biafra have not been broken at all. Buhari is the sore loser here. Biafra may take a while, but, it must surely come!

The Catalan's forth-coming referendum is a proof that guns can't kill an ideology. And so, the ideological drive behind Biafra can't be killed by Buhari's guns and not even with the death of Nnamdi Kanu. Note this: Ralp Uwazuruike came, then came Nnamdi Kanu, and surely, somebody will still come up. It is a continuous struggle until we see the drowning of the green-white-green flag and the rising of the Biafran flag in the land of the rising sun.

Like the Catalans are currrently waving their flags proudly in the air, so shall the Biafran wave theirs in the air and all those who had jeered at them will be put to shame.

Wait a minute, did you say that this will never be?

Yes, they also said that Catalans will never have an independence in Spain. But, soonest, they will be voting in a referendum for independence/secession.

Yes, they also said that an African American will never be the president of the United States of America. But Barrack Obama , an african American became the 44th president of the United States.

No assertion holds true for ever!

Listen, Biafrans, as long as you remain resolute for a nation, you must get it. Forget what they say.

Biafrans, don't let Buhari kill your spirit. For when he does that, then you are defeated. Yes, then, you are defeated.

Remember I told you this: it shall be said in that day "...that like Catalonia, like Biafra ..."

Keep the spirit high. A change of tactics may be needed now, but don't aquisce their demand by going violent. Remain non-violent. You will win in the end.

Do not faint. Your victory is near!

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by tiger28: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Keep talking like a fool

So those women are IPOB members

So those traders looking for their daily bread in a recession caused by a brainless idiot called Buhari are also a threat to national security

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth

Buhari has placed this country on the path of war
Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.
Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Buhari has ignited a serious war that will last for a millennium

@ profolaolu keep deceiving yourself
They are what you call "Collateral damage ". This is what you get in any battle.....you guys that were all shouting never thought about this??
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by akigbemaru: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
lacemose:
Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video)

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEsnm82gwSM
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by julietm123: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and basically are right there in Aba. The army is unprofessional. They failed in the rule of engagement. Nothing else to say.
madridguy:

Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by BOKO52(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
U must be very stupid nd mad to call Biafra foolish be careful what with whatever u say or write
NNAMDIII:
Do you think all igbos are in support of your foolish biafra, even though they take to arms Nigerian Military we still fuvk their ass because they do good things to good people and bad things to bad people cheesy
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by agentofhell(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
lols. t'obajewo losele si? ere and ipob said yoruyb are cowards?
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by shuddyy: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
sirwealth:
Come this October, the Catalans will be voting in a referendum to secede from Spain. This sounds so sweet but it wasn't an easy walk to freedom. (Go and read about their history).

Catalans had endured all manner of military handedness in the days of the fascist,Francisco Franco. Franco like Buhari envisioned a nationalist Spain where none had historically existed. He used force on the Catalan to try and subdue them just as Buhari have tried to use force to suppress the Biafran agitation. These two men never believed in dialogue but in brutish force. Franco like Buhari ended up dividing the nation more than uniting it; the harder he tried suppressing Catalonia, the more the Catalans resented Spain. Buhari's action at Aba and Umuahia in Abia State has made Igbos to resent this nation. Their resolve for Biafra have not been broken at all. Buhari is the sore loser here. Biafra may take a while, but, it must surely come!

The Catalan's forth-coming referendum is a proof that guns can't kill an ideology. And so, the ideological drive behind Biafra can't be killed by Buhari's guns and not even with the death of Nnamdi Kanu. Note this: Ralp Uwazuruike came, then came Nnamdi Kanu, and surely, somebody will still come up. It is a continuous struggle until we see the drowning of the green-white-green flag and the rising of the Biafran flag in the land of the rising sun.

Like the Catalans are currrently waving their flags proudly in the air, so shall the Biafran wave theirs in the air and all those who had jeered at them will be put to shame.

Wait a minute, did you say that this will never be?

Yes, they also said that Catalans will never have an independence in Spain. But, soonest, they will be voting in a referendum for independence/secession.

Yes, they also said that an African American will never be the president of the United States of America. But Barrack Obama , an african American became the 44th president of the United States.

No assertion holds true for ever!

Listen, Biafrans, as long as you remain resolute for a nation, you must get it. Forget what they say.

Biafrans, don't let Buhari kill your spirit. For when he does that, then you are defeated. Yes, then, you are defeated.

Remember I told you this: it shall be said in that day "...that like Catalonia, like Biafra ..."

Keep the spirit high. A change of tactics may be needed now, but don't aquisce their demand by going violent. Remain non-violent. You will win in the end.

Do not faint. Your victory is near!

The Catalonia's referendum is non binding. The Spain supreme court had ruled against their secession plans.
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by Ibenny(f): 4:30am On Sep 16, 2017
farouk2much:
Chase them until they totally leave what they call thier land...... And if they denies kill them

Another Boko haram noticed...if not ISIS sef...
You sure you are okay...SMH...
Re: Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) by nwosu1982: 4:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Rockyrocky:
The army is in Abia State now go and burn them down. Opunu! Classless idiots of a people .
Akpamu mpa gi there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion: Most Corrupt States In Nigeria / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.