Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake (1923 Views)

The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by wagbaje: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
These days, we have been disturbed by news on our television screen, on the Internet, on the newspaper regarding a great natural disaster, which took place in Chile - an 8.8 magnitude horrifying earthquake that struck early Saturday, on the 27th of February 2010 toppled 500,000 structures, affected 2 million people and dealt a serious blow to one of Latin American's most stable economies.

This deadly earthquake has been predicted by a prophet in West Africa (Lagos, Nigeria) - TB Joshua, the general overseer of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations. During the service in the morning which is live broadcast on Emmanuel TV, he showed the video when he was giving the prophecy on the 17th of January 2010. To my surprise, the prophecy was just too accurate, it is just like what happened. He asked the congregation to pray over an earthquake and another natural disaster that he saw will happen in two countries, apart from Haiti. He even explained further that the location of that country is near the sea and also the destruction of the country. In parable, he mentioned bridge and vehicles on the queue.

I myself, I can imagine if before this kind of thing happens, there is a prophet telling us, I believe, we are ready and well prepared before the thing happens. I personally would say that we need a prophet in our midst.
Today before he ended his message, he asked the congregation to pray to the Holy Spirit, "Holy Spirit, we relax in Your precious arms. You will never leave me without healing, breakthrough, deliverance and victory". It is so comforting. This has lifted my faith for which I thanked God.

As I am writing right now, he is praying for the sick people. Miracles, miracles and miracles.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Zodiac61(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
Yeah right  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did he name Chile? No he did not.
Let me make a prediction - Be the end of the year, there will be an earthquake in a country. Houses will collapse, people will die, some people will be dug out of the rubble alive, and after the event, some slowpoke will come out and say that their GO or paster of whatever had prophesied that it would happen.
Why didn't god prevent it from happening. He seems to delight in killing innocent people in far away countries so that Nigerian pastors can glorify his name. Strange, isn't it.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Kay17: 3:50am On Mar 03, 2010
always creating an atmosphere of fear and reducing people to zombies. he should have prayed for god not to have killed innocent people.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by niceguy10: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
Boy, please do mind the words you use against men of God.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by niceguy10: 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
Zodiac61 and Kay17 or what ever is your name, please if you do have any better things to say, do get the Zap out of here. Who the hell are you guys to say that?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Zodiac61(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2010
nice-guy10:

Zodiac61 and Kay17 or what ever is your name, please if you do have any better things to say, do get the Zap out of here. Who the hell are you guys to say that?
Another mindless slowpoke pretending to be his master's voice. I can say whatever I like without seeking permission from fools like you.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by franctony(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2010
TB Joshua please stop killing innocent people
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by niceguy10: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2010
Fools the Wrath of God will be upon you people Soon, who are you to Judge?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by franctony(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2010
nice-guy10:

STORY, maybe bc we aint as gullible as you are. mumu
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by rotimy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2010
some of the so-called predictions are guess work! Isaiah in his book , chapter 44:1-5 , predicted about a Persian King , called his Cyrus and said that God will use him to set the Jews free from Babylonian captivity. The prophecy was made almost 200 years before the man was born and it came to pass!
T. B and all other white garmet prophets is to talk like these,
, there will be two air crashes this year!
, 4 yoruba obas will die{by the way, hundreds of these Obas are above 80 years}
, there will be cabinet reshuffle, ministers will pray hard{ so rush to my church to be saved from the sack}

PERSONALLY. I DON'T TAKE THEIR STORIES VERY SERIOUS!
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by simplify: 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
if it was a once off thing, i would surely attribute it to guess work, but my brother/ sister, it is not. it is a consistent thing and while some prophecies are kind of general, others are specific, mentioning dates, etc. there is quite a complete list of tbj's prophecies on his website. if he was truly a fake, i think it is amazing that every time he will still be bold to prophesy even though he knows that he is putting his ministry's reputation on the line, because if it is false, then he loses all his credibility. look at the one that said before march there would be a military coup in one of the french speaking african countries, that's kind of specific, if it had reached march and this thing hadn't happened, how would he try and cover it up?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
did anybody predict Yaradua's return the other day?
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by wagbaje: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2010
tpia.:

did anybody predict Yaradua's return the other day?

As the Spirit directs the man of God. God can use anyone, she bi God loves you as much as He does TBJ, maybe you too you can talk grin

simplify:

if it was a once off thing, i would surely attribute it to guess work, but my brother/ sister, it is not. it is a consistent thing and while some prophecies are kind of general, others are specific, mentioning dates, etc. there is quite a complete list of tbj's prophecies on his website. if he was truly a fake, i think it is amazing that every time he will still be bold to prophesy even though he knows that he is putting his ministry's reputation on the line, because if it is false, then he loses all his credibility. look at the one that said before march there would be a military coup in one of the french speaking african countries, that's kind of specific, if it had reached march and this thing hadn't happened, how would he try and cover it up?

abi o? TBJ is a well known man, he is world wide, he will not be so foolish to keep on prophesying if the messages do not come to pass. Whatever the prophet says, if truly he comes from Above, it will surely 100% come to pass (whether you like it or not - whether you expect it or not - that's just it).
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by MrCrackles(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2010
nice-guy10:

Shut up, you nitiwit. . . .
Go and tel Tuberculosis Joshua that he's a trickster. . . .
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2010
w_agbaje:

These days, we have been disturbed by news on our television screen, on the Internet, on the newspaper regarding a great natural disaster, which took place in Chile - an 8.8 magnitude horrifying earthquake that struck early Saturday, on the 27th of February 2010 toppled 500,000 structures, affected 2 million people and dealt a serious blow to one of Latin American's most stable economies.

This deadly earthquake has been predicted by a prophet in West Africa (Lagos, Nigeria) - TB Joshua, the general overseer of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations. During the service in the morning which is live broadcast on Emmanuel TV, he showed the video when he was giving the prophecy on the 17th of January 2010. To my surprise, the prophecy was just too accurate, it is just like what happened. He asked the congregation to pray over an earthquake and another natural disaster that he saw will happen in two countries, apart from Haiti. [size=18pt]He even explained further that the location of that country is near the sea and also the destruction of the country. In parable, he mentioned bridge and vehicles on the queue. [/size]

I myself, I can imagine if before this kind of thing happens, there is a prophet telling us, I believe, we are ready and well prepared before the thing happens. I personally would say that we need a prophet in our midst.
Today before he ended his message, he asked the congregation to pray to the Holy Spirit, "Holy Spirit, we relax in Your precious arms. You will never leave me without healing, breakthrough, deliverance and victory". It is so comforting. This has lifted my faith for which I thanked God.

As I am writing right now, he is praying for the sick people. Miracles, miracles and miracles.

That's almost any developed country. . . .  Is Florida not near the sea? Does California and London not have people , bridge and vehicles?

Any vagabond can predict the aftermath of an earthquake.

After the first incident, I guess it was safe to predict another one in a typical western setting. Esp since Haiti was an island, prolly thought the next one will also occur in the Caribbean.

Are you TB Joshua? grin
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by agathamari(f): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2010
predicting an eathquake in chile is like predicting an earthquake in japan or california, not exactly rocket science here. he is only trying to convince people he is a "prophet" by taking advantage of people with poor science education in an attempt to extort more money.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Centkaycee(f): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
Devil can also predict and prophesy. he has all it takes to even make hispredictions come true for people to be deceived and follow him. The Bible has it that false prophets shall arise and deceive many. I have not seen in that your T.B anything that made him a genuine preacher of the gospel. In fact he's not one.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by NWFX(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2010
w_agbaje:

He even explained further that the location of that country is near the sea and also the destruction of the country. In parable, he mentioned bridge and vehicles on the queue.

This is absolute nonsense!It is rather astonishing how a low life fraud like T.B Joshua capitalises on disasters to brainwash and create fear in ignorant people so their pockets could be emptied as usual in offerings and thanksgiving.It's more or less like "yahoo boys"setting up fake redcross disaster websites in the aftermath of any catastrophe.Like in my ealier post,we need more science classes/teachers and not churches/prophets so people can learn about "fault lines"and where they are.
Re: Tb Joshua Predicts Chile Earthquake by Zodiac61(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2010
Zodiac61:

Yeah right  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did he name Chile? No he did not.
Let me make a prediction - Be the end of the year, there will be an earthquake in a country. Houses will collapse, people will die, some people will be dug out of the rubble alive, and after the event, some slowpoke will come out and say that their GO or paster of whatever had prophesied that it would happen.
Why didn't god prevent it from happening. He seems to delight in killing innocent people in far away countries so that Nigerian pastors can glorify his name. Strange, isn't it.
I am good. I predicted an earthquake in a country before the end of the year. Guess what - there was an earthquake in Turkey. I predicted that houses will collapse, guess what - they did. I predicted that people would die - guess what, people died.
How was I able to do this? Was it because of the special grace of god? Believe that and you would believe anything.
It is a shame that we allow ourselves to be taken for a ride by charlatans like TB Joshua and the rest of them. (Put Pastor, bishop, evangelist etc in front of your name and claim to see the future and heal the sick and people will willingly suspend disbelief.)

(1) (Reply)

The 'logic' In Atheism. / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Lent Year C (march 10 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.