Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,349 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:58 AM

Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? (1424 Views)

What Will Happen When A Man Cheat On His Wife / When A Man Cheat The Relationship Continues But When A Woman Cheats / The Key To A Happy And Successful Relationship: Let Your Man Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
“A man can cheat on you but still love you.”

He looked at me emotionlessly and said this. Not once, but twice.

And it didn’t stop there. “But a woman can’t cheat and still love her man”.

Lord Jesus. African men and their stupid double standards. So you mean to say, after fixing your meals day after day for practically four years, carrying our child for 9 months and going over and beyond just to be a good wife to you… Number 1 – you would have the affront to cheat on me? and Number 2 – you would look me in the eyes and say you still love me afterwards?

Walahi! I’ll be dammed.

We thank God oo. We thank God that I am not one of those women that have been brainwashed to think that cheating is love. Which kind of love?

And this is the insufficient evidence that he attempted to back up his point with. “Don’t you beat your child and still love them”.

Which kind of fantastic fool of a man are you? Yes, I beat my child for their own good. So they will learn and be well behaved. Will you now come and tell me that you will cheat on me for my own good? Where is the good. – You want to give me disease abi?

My people listen.

As far as I’m concerned, a man can not cheat on his woman and still love her, but neither can a woman cheat on her man and...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/can-man-cheat-still-love/

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by midehi2(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sometimes love is stvpid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by IamAirforce1: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Yep

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by izaray(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gbam. Wthat if he ends up cheating? Will you back out and later returns back?? Like how many times will that happenundecided may God help us and protect our man/ husbands for us, its high time ladies start

putting Condom in their wallet and laptop bags, to safe us from being infected.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
We call ourselves Christians yet we give in to cheating...

If God decided to sell us to the devil , do we think we be alive today?

If I love you, and if I really mean it, cheating would be a sin in my Bible...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
There's difference between love and loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Homeboiy: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
what is cheating?
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Daviestunech(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
what is cheating?
It's a device used to check human blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Maybe his possessed and needs to be delivered.
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Prognose: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Of course.
Men don't equate sex with love.
That's what women will never understand
And what men are tired of explaining.
To men, sex and love are two different things.
Just cos men cheat, don't mean they have stopped loving you.
Can't bet same for women though.

For instance, see the way the female poster below me answered. So much romance and emotion and love attached. Awwwww -- but men don't think all that when they want to have sex. They just want to have sex, period! There's none of those long emotional barrage down there. For guys it's like, when you gotta go, you gotta go.
The reason men restrain themselves from cheating (or from getting caught), is because they want to respect their partners, or they don't want to disobey God, or they are avoiding diseases etc. Not all this emotional stuff. At least the emotional stuff doesn't come in until they're fifty or something.
But no one wants to hear that. 'There's no reason for a man to cheat', they chant it like a mantra, yet millions of men all over the world cheat millions of times everyday. Divorces take place on per second basis and the men are thoroughly punished while the women marry again only to catch their husbands cheating again until finally they conclude that 'no man is worth it'.

If you don't want your man to cheat on you (or at least keep the cheating to a minimum), marry a God-fearing man, someone who believes he has a higher power to answer to. Fear of annoying that higher power won't let him cheat or if he cheats it will be very very rarely.

smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by valkaka(m): 1:58am On Sep 27, 2017
i am answering this question as a woman...I would love to say Yes but I can't convince myself. So my answer is No. I cannot convince myself that a man truly loves me if he cheats on me.

Sure, people cheat for many reasons. Moment of folly, peer pressure, too much booze, stress, unhappiness in the current relationship and what not. But whatever the reason, it is not good enough. It is just not good enough to justify cheating .

A relationship is build on love, trust & respect . When two people are in a relationship, it is important to guard the hearts. We live in a world of temptations. There will be people better, smarter, better looking than our partners but we don't go round 'falling in love' with whoever pleases our eyes or hearts .

If I truly love a man, I will never hurt him and I expect him to do likewise. If either of us ever cheats, then I know that we most probably have fallen out of love and it's time to move on. I never believe in love after cheating. Do you believe that someone who slashes you with a knife don't mean to see you bleed? That they don't know that the action can hurt and that they don't mean to cause any pain? Who are we kidding?
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Truesapiosexual(f): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2017
YES
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Prognose: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Convos can I pm you? It's about your blog.
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Nothing can bring me to cheat on the one I love...Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Fo' Sho'... cheesy
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Duchessree(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
yes
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yes I can

Before I cudnt nd wudnt but now

I really can
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yes but I hate someone cheating on me.
Re: Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? by Convos: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

#20000 Prize For Anyone That Can Tell/mention My Real Moniker / Erection Problem! / I Will Do O!! My Cousin-sister Is Tripping Badly For Me - Man Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.