Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans (812 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Nigerian army has dealt with us. They have showed us superiority in the most brutal ways. In the past few days, ndigbo in Abia have suffered. They have been killed kicked and injured. They have been flogged. My pain is that only a few have suffered for the dreams of many. But we have handled them well!
We are not terrorists or militants. They showed superiority but we showed them maturity. The Ndigbo agitating for a sovereign Biafra under the IPOB upon all the brutality refused to take to arms as a group. We have shown determination and focus to a common goal. We have been like a step child treated poorly for nothing by a wicked step mother whose only child -the Arewa Youth commits atrocities but yet go scot free.
All those calling Nnamdi Kanu a coward or saying he has been hiding for not going out on the streets to fight the Army, you are wrong. There is no war as far as IPOB is concerned. There is only oppression and clamping down of a people. Infact if Nnamdi Kanu as acted as the FG were expecting -calling IPOB to arms, many of you will be first to criticize such a move. But no, he was quiet. His home was surrounded by Military vagabonds shooting about because unlike the FG, IPOB under his leadership is mature enough to know that the battle front should be in court of law with each party defended by learned men using the constitution as weapon and not on the streets with riffles and clubs.
Above all this evil done against us for fighting for our right. A right to self determination. We have failed to let them win. The FG goal for Egwu Eke ll and other Ops in the Eastern region is to draw us to arms so as to give them reason for genocide. But we were wise. Ndigbo took the beatings and kicks and cried. We took the bullets and died. All for a common goal.
As the Nigerian army withdraws tomorrow, we will not withdraw in our chase for freedom. Mbanu! A lot has been lost to turn back now. The sacrifices of blood can't be in vain. We won't let that happen. We won't kill or vandalize but we won't stop the agitation. As long as what we fight for is constitutional, we won't relent.
Finally, my heart goes out to those affected both supporters and non supporters, it was never meant to be like this. All that transpired is due to the reckless irresponsibility of a FG towards it citizens. The ability of a govt to bypass constitution in a bid to achieve it own selfish interest.
# biafra
Offiaeli Bernard Arinze

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
ARINZE! YOUR WORDS HAVE THE RING OF TRUTH ABOUT THEM!! BUT TO BE HONEST IT IS HARD NOT TO RETALIATE FOR EMOTIONS ARE BOILING UP THAT MAKES ME WANT TO DEFEND MY OWN PEOPLE, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT IT'S COUNTER PRODUCTIVE MY ONLY SAVIOUR IS THAT I KNOW THAT IT IS WHAT NIGERIA WANTS AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME. SO I WILL STOMACH IT AND BITE MY TEETH AND BEAR THE UNBEARABLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by kingxsamz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by devindevin2000: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Betmaster3:
[s]
The Nigerian army has dealt with us. They have showed us superiority in the most brutal ways. In the past few days, ndigbo in Abia have suffered. They have been killed kicked and injured. They have been flogged. My pain is that only a few have suffered for the dreams of many. But we have handled them well!
We are not terrorists or militants. They showed superiority but we showed them maturity. The Ndigbo agitating for a sovereign Biafra under the IPOB upon all the brutality refused to take to arms as a group. We have shown determination and focus to a common goal. We have been like a step child treated poorly for nothing by a wicked step mother whose only child -the Arewa Youth commits atrocities but yet go scot free.
All those calling Nnamdi Kanu a coward or saying he has been hiding for not going out on the streets to fight the Army, you are wrong. There is no war as far as IPOB is concerned. There is only oppression and clamping down of a people. Infact if Nnamdi Kanu as acted as the FG were expecting -calling IPOB to arms, many of you will be first to criticize such a move. But no, he was quiet. His home was surrounded by Military vagabonds shooting about because unlike the FG, IPOB under his leadership is mature enough to know that the battle front should be in court of law with each party defended by learned men using the constitution as weapon and not on the streets with riffles and clubs.
Above all this evil done against us for fighting for our right. A right to self determination. We have failed to let them win. The FG goal for Egwu Eke ll and other Ops in the Eastern region is to draw us to arms so as to give them reason for genocide. But we were wise. Ndigbo took the beatings and kicks and cried. We took the bullets and died. All for a common goal.
As the Nigerian army withdraws tomorrow, we will not withdraw in our chase for freedom. Mbanu! A lot has been lost to turn back now. The sacrifices of blood can't be in vain. We won't let that happen. We won't kill or vandalize but we won't stop the agitation. As long as what we fight for is constitutional, we won't relent.
Finally, my heart goes out to those affected both supporters and non supporters, it was never meant to be like this. All that transpired is due to the reckless irresponsibility of a FG towards it citizens. The ability of a govt to bypass constitution in a bid to achieve it own selfish interest.
# biafra
Offiaeli Bernard Arinze[/s]
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
That's all u have to say to d decease?

Maybe u will need say more during python dance 3

1 Like

Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by Nemesis1: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
If Kanu has been arrested or killed is it his ghost releasing statements up and down?
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by tsdarkside(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
my fellow ipobians...

bye bye..... grin
Re: Letter From Nnamdi Kanu To Biafrans by paiz: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Its a big slap but its nothing

(1) (Reply)

We Have $8.5b Portfolio Across Nigeria,says World Bank. List Intervention In NE / Delta State Government: An Assemblage Of Inept Sycophants / Andy Uba Pays Condolence Visit To Bola Tinubu Over The Loss Of Jide Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.