Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,825 members, 7,966,053 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:08 AM

Romantic Story: Satisfaction (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Story: Satisfaction (18+) (837 Views)

New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+ / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story: Satisfaction (18+) by nexusvibe: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
My husband and I have been married for three years. We met four years ago at a conference in Ibadan; we sat next to each other and we hit it off almost immediately. He was really handsome in the white shirt and navy blue trousers which he wore that day. After the conference we kept in touch and we became really close, whenever he visited Ilorin he’d make sure we see and in one of those meetings he asked me to be his girlfriend.

I was in a relationship but it wasn’t going pretty well and I was already so attracted to him so I accepted. The first few months were not so interesting because we were almost three hundred kilometers apart, he called as often as possible and we both tried to visit each other as often as time would permit.

My name is Titilayo and I got engaged to my heart rob Biodun after dating him for six months. We had our wedding ceremony two months after the engagement. It was an average wedding and after the wedding I moved to Lagos to live with him. I got a job almost immediately; I won’t describe my marriage to Biodun as one with lots of romance. We had sex whenever either one of us felt the urge; it wasn’t usually anything special.

Most times we had sex at night and it never had any adventure, it was just regular sex but I was satisfied. I had never contemplated cheating on my husband and I was fairly positive that Biodun wasn’t cheating on me either. We had a pretty regular lifestyle, we hardly ever went on dates maybe because our busy schedules wouldn’t let us or it was because we weren’t just the outgoing type. One evening while we ate dinner, Biodun looked up at me and said

“Honey, why don’t we go out? I mean on dates.”

“I don’t know. Why are you asking?”

“My colleague teased me today. He said that I’m not a fun person; he seemed so sure that I hadn’t done anything fun for years. And he’s right”

I shook my head and smiled

“Our work won’t even let us have those kinds of pleasures”

“I think we have to go somewhere this weekend. There’s a club in Lekki, it seems like a nice place where couples can have a good time” he replied and I immediately knew that this was coming from a deep place. Biodun was one to take up a challenge he didn’t like being intimidated by anything or anyone so we were definitely going on this date. I suddenly felt excited I couldn’t wait for the day.

Friday came even earlier than I had anticipated. I was still in the office when my husband called me

“Baby I hope you haven’t forgotten that we have a date today”

“Wow, you are serious about this.”

“Of course I am. You’ll be home early tonight right?” he asked and I could tell that he was excited

“Yes. I will try to be home as early as possible” and with that we said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone

At about 8:00pm after we’ve had our supper; I changed into something more casual and applied some makeup, he also dressed in a casual jean and t-shirt. We headed out and Biodun started to tell me about his university days and how he would party with his friend’s non-stop.

He wasn’t much of a drinker but he was an amazing dancer. In fact he stole the show at our wedding party, he warned me before hand that tonight he was going to beat me once more on the dance floor and I told him I was prepared. We were still laughing at some funny joke Biodun had told me when he turned into the gate of the club.

The place was packed with cars and it seemed like a high end club. He found a place to park and we stepped out of the car when we got to the door, the security man asked for our passes and Biodun asked how much it cost but the hefty looking bouncer told him the club was strictly meant for registered members except if we got an invite from another member and if we did, the member had to be with us. We turned our backs and were headed to our car when someone called us back

“Hey, you’re a couple right?” the young lively man asked and Biodun answered

“Yea, I just wanted to take my wife on a date.”

“Oh… you can come on in. this club is exclusive to married people and it’s not the regular kind of club; I’ll invite you in and if you don’t like our kind of partying feel free not to come again”

http://nexusvibe.com/the-story-satisfaction-episode-2/

http://nexusvibe.com/the-story-satisfaction-episode-3/

http://nexusvibe.com/story-satisfaction-episode-4/

http://nexusvibe.com/story-satisfaction-episode-5/

http://nexusvibe.com/relationship-story-satisfaction-episode-6/

Re: Romantic Story: Satisfaction (18+) by Mpeka(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Anything that is morally wrong is wrong no matter the justification. Happiness cannot be gotten in wrong doing.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Is This Genetic? / Is This Love??? See Pictures / 18 Year Old Model Sells Her Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.