Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,476 members, 7,964,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:36 AM

Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba (796 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3 Mobile Policemen In Ughelli, Delta State / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Two Shot Dead By Mobile Policemen In Shiroro LGA, Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Inspector-General of Police (I-G), Ibrahim Idris, has deployed over 500 Police Mobile Force men to Aba to restore peace in the troubled city.

The Assistant Inspector-General of Police (AIG) Operations, Taiwo Lakanu, disclosed this on Friday during a duty tour to Aba, at the Aba Police Area Command.
He said that the I-G directed that peace should be restored to Abia, hence the deployment of the mobile policemen who had assumed duty in Aba.

“You can see that we have emplaced security and that the whole place is quite and our men are on patrol.

“For now we are still monitoring. So, for now there is no problem. We are on top of the situation. We are working in tandem with other agencies and they are cooperating with us,” he said.

Newsmen report that peace is gradually returning to the commercial city which was embroiled in a clash between soldiers and IPOB members in Aba.

Some roadside shops along Aba-Owerri road, St Michael’s road and other streets, and those at Ariaria International Market and New Market opened on Friday.
NAN

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-g-deploys-500-mobile-policemen-aba/

Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by Softmojo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017

police also joining the python dance? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by ojun50(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Can dey allow us to hear word, ipod dis, kanu that, police that, dance dis abians that.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by tutaboi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
If u like bring 50 million police men it wont solve d prob. Give us referandum Thats all.
Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by midolian(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutaboi:
If u like bring 50 million police men it wont solve d prob. Give us referandum Thats all.
lol

As if you guys know what you need the referendum for. Spits

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by soflygerian(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stupid government and indecision, medicine after death...
Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Peace
Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by tutaboi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
midolian:
lol

As if you guys know what you need the referendum for. Spits
whatever.....but why are they afraid of giving it out . One nigeria is only for mouth.
Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by vedaxcool(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutaboi:
whatever.....but why are they afraid of giving it out . One nigeria is only for mouth.

Does the Nigerian constitution know anything called referendum? You guys are unserious. You couldn't even secure the support of your elected leaders in championing your failed course but still think you have legitimacy!

Breaking. .. cownu caught under his father's bed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I-G Deploys 500 Mobile Policemen In Aba by dungas30(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
serve kanu an his shadow biafara fight in hell

(1) (Reply)

Information Needed On TV Repairer Who Absconded With TV And Money For Repairs. / More Than Two Killed Dozens Injured China Port Explosion / How Cyber Criminals Transfer Funds From Stolen Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.