Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:29 AM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (758635 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Keralis:

Please what's the process of travelling with an expired passport?

There is no process. Just book your flight and go home. Make sure u start a renewal process before you travel and have concrete plans to get the passport in Nigeria before returning
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExpressBooking:

There is no process. Just book your flight and go home. Make sure u start a renewal process before you travel and have concrete plans to get the passport in Nigeria before returning

Thank you
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Adaobiada: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Weldon everyone for your continued support on this thread
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Chukdobz20: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dwebb55:

If you have an EU passport then you should be able to simply apply for any jobs on the popular websites like indeed.

I don't have EU passport but I can travel to Irish and apply for residency as family member of an EU citizen.

My concern is if its possible to get jobs outside Ireland. Must be difficult cos I have tried but no response.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Keralis: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
@expressbooking et al, how else do I make payment for passport renewal online? Dollar debit card didnt work neither did the Anpost card. What else can I do please. Very urgent! Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Amauche147(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=ICaSNg post=60494509]Republic of Ireland
============

The Republic of Ireland occupies most of the island of Ireland, off the coast of England and Wales. Its capital, Dublin, is the birthplace of writers like Oscar Wilde, and home of Guinness beer, it is also home to top-tech organisations such as Facebook, Google INC, PayPal etc.

Capital: Dublin

Dialing code: +353
Currency: Euro
Legislature: Oireachtas
President: Michael D. Higgins

Ireland, is the only English speaking Country in Europe asides the UK.

Good morning ,please you mind putting some words in regards to do traveling for tourism, am a Nigerian with Lesotho passport which is visa free to Dublin please what are the documents required from a tourist
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Keralis:
@expressbooking et al, how else do I make payment for passport renewal online? Dollar debit card didnt work neither did the Anpost card. What else can I do please. Very urgent! Thank you.

I paid with naira mastercard
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by justwise(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2022
Olaiyatunnex:
I am here mainly for those migrating base on critical skills permit or general, pls let's gather here. A lot of information to be shared to help others, I prefer email to share to stuff, this is not commercial o pls email Admin don't delete my post again, not here for business, here to help

You are banned from this section since all you do is dropping your email address, you don't want to share info here then don't spam this thread with your email address.

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Amauche147(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=ICaSNg post=60493538]Hello All,

WELCOME TO IRISH STUDY VISA THREAD
==========================

I am creating this thread to answer any queries on how to get :

1. Admission offers in Ireland
2. Visa processing
3. The post study work visa types available in Ireland

4. Opportunities for IT , Engineering and Health scs Students /Graduates.

Ask me any questions on the above and I believe I should be able to provide valid information.

Good morning ,please you mind putting some words in regards to do traveling for tourism, am a Nigerian with Lesotho passport which is visa free to Dublin please what are the documents required from a tourist
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doctorfitz: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good day house please what's the best way to prove ties with home country?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doctorfitz: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2022

Please for let's say an exam Visa application can employment letter suffice ?

Cc: dwebb55
Dotcomnamename

Thanks in anticipation of ur contributions
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
I feel there is no template to follow, each person has unique circumstances that could act as proof of ties to your home country and while your proof of employment could serve as one, there are many others such as your plan to return to the family that will be left behind e.g. spouse, children etc., Study leave approval from your employers stating that the job will be available for you upon your return, details of investments in pension, real estate etc. The list could be endless. I guess you should direct your question to the gurus here such as ICaSNG.

Doctorfitz:

Dotcomnamename

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doctorfitz: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
obongkaks:
I feel there is no template to follow, each person has unique circumstances that could act as proof of ties to your home country and while your proof of employment could serve as one, there are many others such as your plan to return to the family that will be left behind e.g. spouse, children etc., Study leave approval from your employers stating that the job will be available for you upon your return, details of investments in pension, real estate etc. The list could be endless. I guess you should direct your question to the gurus here such as ICaSNG.

Thanks for the response. I asked this incases where some organizations aren't ready to issue a formal letter to the visa office directly.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ZitaMall: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Samuelsontom:
Please I need a help from someone that has the best idea how I can treat this reason for Refusal last year, so that I will get it right this year thanks.

Make sure you have sufficient funds as proof of funds in you or your sponsors account. If you can, you should put your living expenses in an education bond, that shows the money is really available.

Emphasise that face that since you paid for medical insurance, have sufficient funds for living expenses and paid full tuition (I hope you did), you won't be a burden to the Irish govt.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by majorbravo: 12:40am On Apr 21, 2022
Good morning, please I need your help urgently.
Please is the medical insurance compulsory for CrItical SKills employment visa applications and how do I get one quick? I also need to know what closing balance date to use for my 6 month bank statement. Is it the date the visa application was submitted online or the date of the appointment at vfs for submission of documents? Also please how much is deemed suitable funds in the bank statement for Employment visa applications? I can’t seem to find this info anywhere. God bless you as you reply.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Doctorfitz:

Dotcomnamename

I am unaware of an exam visa application and its intricacies
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Davidonkonsults: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Can one use ielts ukvi for Ireland postgraduate study visa?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Doctorfitz: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dwebb55:

. Oh ok.thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dwebb55:

I'd like to know when one can apply for Stamp1g visa? The semester officially ends in June
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by obongkaks: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Right after you get your final result/transcript if you are in a county outside Dublin, I guess in Dublin you may have to wait until the 30 Days window prior to the expiration of your stamp 2 permit.

Floyd45:

I'd like to know when one can apply for Stamp1g visa? The semester officially ends in June
Thanks
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
obongkaks:
Right after you get your final result/transcript if you are in a county outside Dublin, I guess in Dublin you may have to wait until the 30 Days window prior to the expiration of your stamp 2 permit.

Thank you.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Dwebb55: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Floyd45:

Thanks

You cannot apply for the Stamp 1G until you graduate and your final results are out. The school will need to send a letter and your final results will also be requested.

However, you can begin to work full time (40 hours a week) once you complete your second semester exams and the results are out. For courses that begin in September, that means you can start work from June 1st as stated in the guidance

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Floyd45(m): 3:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Dwebb55:

You cannot apply for the Stamp 1G until you graduate and your final results are out. The school will need to send a letter and your final results will also be requested.

However, you can begin to work full time (40 hours a week) once you complete your second semester exams and the results are out. For courses that begin in September, that means you can start work from June 1st as stated in the guidance

Thanks for this detailed explanation.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sirgigs: 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello,

Please I need help from those resident in Republic of Ireland. I got a job in a job there but I am being asked to pick 5 locations of my choice in ascending order. I don't want Dublin because my findings says it's expensive.

If you don't mind; I need a suggestions on locations with affordable rent, good public transport system with low waiting times at the bus stops/stations and access to African stores.

I have attached the Locations. Some of the locations in case the attached are not care is Kildare, Dundalk, Portas, Portlaise, Kerry, Gorey Co Wexford, Limerick, Sligo, South Tipperary, Nevan, Dublin 24, 14, 11, 9 , 7, 2 Athlone, Longford.

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by ExpressBooking(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
sirgigs:
Hello,

Please I need help from those resident in Republic of Ireland. I got a job in a job there but I am being asked to pick 5 locations of my choice in ascending order. I don't want Dublin because my findings says it's expensive.

If you don't mind; I need a suggestions on locations with affordable rent, good public transport system with low waiting times at the bus stops/stations and access to African stores.

I have attached the Locations. Some of the locations in case the attached are not care is Kildare, Dundalk, Portas, Portlaise, Kerry, Gorey Co Wexford, Limerick, Sligo, South Tipperary, Nevan, Dublin 24, 14, 11, 9 , 7, 2 Athlone, Longford.

Dublin and Cork at the big cities with all the amenities you mentioned, but trust me 60% or more of your income becomes your rent. If you are looking for cheaper accommodation consider places that are not close to Dublin or Cork. All around Ireland is pretty cool but trust me Dublin and Cork is the heart of the country. I am a truck driver and I have been opportuned to drive to all the counties in Ireland except Donegal and Kerry.

Kildare, Wicklow, Meath, Louth and Wexford are all close to Dublin but houses aren't cheap here as well. Going further down to Cavan, Carlow, Offaly, Longford, Roscommon, kilkenny, Waterford, Westmeath and Tipperary, you can find affordable accommodation as well but compared to Dublin, they are small towns
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by sirgigs: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2022
ExpressBooking:

Dublin and Cork at the big cities with all the amenities you mentioned, but trust me 60% or more of your income becomes your rent. If you are looking for cheaper accommodation consider places that are not close to Dublin or Cork. All around Ireland is pretty cool but trust me Dublin and Cork is the heart of the country. I am a truck driver and I have been opportuned to drive to all the counties in Ireland except Donegal and Kerry.

Kildare, Wicklow, Meath, Louth and Wexford are all close to Dublin but houses aren't cheap here as well. Going further down to Cavan, Carlow, Offaly, Longford, Roscommon, kilkenny, Waterford, Westmeath and Tipperary, you can find affordable accommodation as well but compared to Dublin, they are small towns

Wow! Thanks a lot for this information. I need get back to my drawing board be that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (387)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.