Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,010 members, 7,942,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (751721 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
A new decisions lists was released today. Did anyone get or is anyone getting? Please share so we can know when to expect ours. They wrote June 26 for study on their website. Please share if you've gotten and when you applied.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pascal122:

@Awesomeosas Just follow his instructions and appeal, I'm very sure you'll get it. I have noticed that for this irish visa application needs someone who's experienced to guide you. I was fortunate that I contacted someone who was rejected before to help me arrange my documents and structure my letter.

But even on getting there, I realised I forgot to sign my application form, and I also forgot hand in my work reference letters. But the person attending to me reminded me.

If your school has an agent in Nigeria, they can also help you with the appeal.

How far bro.....you suppose dey expect your approval soon o.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pascal122:
A new decisions lists was released today. Did anyone get or is anyone getting? Please share so we can know when to expect ours. They wrote June 26 for study on their website. Please share if you've gotten and when you applied.

Not many people going to Ireland this time I think. Based on previous trend, here would have been flooded with news by now.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
jaxeri:

How far bro.....you suppose dey expect your approval soon o.
Amen o. In two weeks time by God's grace. My heart dey shake.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by diidii: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Hello everyone,

My Ireland study visa for my UG studies got refused on 24th of July due to reasons like finances and "I didn't submit my previous visa refusal" even though I did submit it to VFS . I also submitted my fully funded scholarship letter stating that the scholarship body will cover my tuition, accomodations, travels and living expenses, with receipts that all of these fees have been paid in full—full tuition, accomodations for 41 weeks, and health insurance; however, it seems like my scholarship letter and receipts that was submitted to VFS didn't make it to the embassy.

I submitted an Appeal last week Tuesday, August 1, and surprisingly when I checked the decision released this week I saw my application number with "refused"? Please how is this possible, it doesn't correlate with the "dates appeal received" on the website.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
diidii:
Will we be informed when the decision is taken. For example if they work on it during the week or we'd have to wait for the weekly decisions to be released?

I don't know too. I'm just making estimation. That's why I'm asking people who've gotten responses to share theirs with dates.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Please when did you submit your appeal? Mine got to the embassy Aug 1, last Tuesday, and from the decisions released today I saw my reference number with "refused"
Pascal122:

I don't know too. I'm just making estimation. That's why I'm asking people who've gotten responses to share theirs with dates.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
FemiJohnson29:
Please when did you submit your appeal? Mine got to the embassy Aug 1, last Tuesday, and from the decisions released today I saw my reference number with "refused"
They refused your appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
FemiJohnson29:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
It seems as though. I don't understand honestly, because my appeal and supporting documentation arrived there Aug 1st, and the website displays decision for appeal received in 24th of July.
jaxeri:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
It seems as though. But the website displays decision received before 24th of July for appeals. I don't know what to do, no communication from the embassy yet
jaxeri:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2023
FemiJohnson29:

Mine wasn't an appeal. Submit a month ago. M
Regarding your case, maybe they made a mistake or something because it sounds very strange. Wait till you actually get the confirmation. I hope you satisfied all the things they spoke about to the best of your ability.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by FemiJohnson29: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Thank you for your response. I think it is a mistake too. I submitted all: I will be studying on a fully funded scholarship awarded to be by a company in the UK. I have attached the scholarship letter(which VFS didn't submit to them), SOP( same issue, VFS didn't submit) receipts of full tuition at DCU, receipt for accomodations (41 weeks) at Aspen, health insurance receipt, my dad employment letter and birth certificate that establishes a link between the scholarship body and I as it was indicated one of the reasons for refusal ( " link to sponsor). The school's agent helped with packaging the appeal documents too and it's quite astonishing to see my reference number on the decision list considering the parcel only got there last Tuesday.

I will be waiting for your good news anyways. Cheers.
Pascal122:

Mine wasn't an appeal. Submit a month ago. M
Regarding your case, maybe they made a mistake or something because it sounds very strange. Wait till you actually get the confirmation. I hope you satisfied all the things they spoke about to the best of your ability.

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Awesomeosas: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2023
Pascal122:

Amen o. In two weeks time by God's grace. My heart dey shake.

Please can you help me with a sample of your appeal letter so I can know the format on how to prepare mine pls 🙏
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
Awesomeosas:

Please can you help me with a sample of your appeal letter so I can know the format on how to prepare mine pls 🙏

I didn't submit an appeal. I'm sorry. I'm waiting for my study visa too.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Flourish4L: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Hello sir. Trust you're well. Please is the accommodation still available. I am seriously interested. Thank you

Princeadex04:
Are you a male? My accommodation will be available from August 21sttoNovember 21st,
the rent is €450 per month excluding bills. The locationis perfect, just 15 minutes walk from Griffith college and 10 minutes by bus to DBS ( Dublin Business School).

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2023
My visa was refused. I just checked the website and saw it. My school resumes September 4 so I'm devastated.

How soon can I get my passport so I can appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2023
Pascal122:
My visa was refused. I just checked the website and saw it. My school resumes September 4 so I'm devastated.

Sorry bro, you should get it within the week.
Did you pay your full tuition?
Do you have any Agent to help with the appeal?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2023
jaxeri:

Sorry bro, you should get it within the week.
Did you pay your full tuition?
Do you have any Agent to help with the appeal?

Thanks. I paid half. I will get an agent from the school once I know what the issue is.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Yorubabhoy: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Pascal122:

University of Limerick?

I got a refusal since lastweek Monday August 7th. Have not gotten my documents back..... Anybody in the similar situation?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Therapeutic of Irish student visa refusal from nigeria is quite alarming from what you guys are posting here not like the good old days we were getting it easy like pure water. Wish you all the best
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Djdimeji: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eyah, so sorry bro.
There's still time for an appeal. Anticipating a positive result for you!!!!
Pascal122:

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
jaxeri:

Okay. You should contact ICasNg too, and also factor in this constant naira devaluation in your POF.

I'm funding was in USD. There's no way it wasn't enough.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Djdimeji:
Eyah, so sorry bro.
There's still time for an appeal. Anticipating a positive result for you!!!!

Amen
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jaxeri(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pascal122:

That's true. Which University are you going to?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Paulicface: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pascal122:

Interesting, so what could possibly have gone wrong. Your funding wasn’t depreciating with the Naira.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by jagbasneh(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good evening guru, please quick one, a friend want to relocate from Italy to Ireland,
1. please is their jobs available in Ireland?
2. How's the standard of living in Ireland?
3. How much is the minimum wages?
4. Is accomodations easy to get?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Pascal122: 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
jaxeri:

That's true. Which University are you going to?

NUIG o

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (387)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General Australian Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.