Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,462 members, 7,937,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (71882 Views)

Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods / Isaac Newton-Farris Advises Nigerians On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by bluecircle470: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is to all Igbos: he who d devil wants to kill, he will first run mad. The devil has made thr heart obstinate so as to sacrifice dem. THEY WON'T LISTEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by AAinEqGuinea: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Meaningless?

Wiser words have never been spoken: "Don't mess with soldiers with guns and bullets."

Why? Because, knowing Nigeria, there's not going to be accountability if you get shot.

There won't be any consequence to the soldier who did it.
Your ppl are confused.

Out of one side of your mouth you're talking how terroristic IPOB is but out the other side of your mouth you'll hear @bold.

Who are the real terrorists? There's a reason why far more advanced countries arm their citizens; because it's almost expected that an army will get too intrusive like they've always been in Nigeria. The zoo could never arm its citizens which is why the military polices and bullies its citizens, and you're conditioned to follow every order. There is not an ounce of bravery that is in most of you that is in IPOB right now.

You know why IPOB exists, and it wasn't to go around looking for Hausas in buses. In fact their herdsmen have done far worst and you know it. At the very least you should be thanking IPOB for jumpstarting the sudden "restructuring" effort that would have never happened.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Bobnotrouble: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is a reality talk.
The best way to avoid collateral damage is to avoid any tendency that would warrant the presence of the Army in your locality due to crisis.
Otherwise, it would be 'SNAFU' ( Situation Normal All bleeped Up )
Peaceful civility is the best way.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by hopyroll(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
majekdom2:
I agree with th late part of your post but what the man is saying is a soldier is trained for war and he goes by what his instincts tell him in a self defense situation and that is to kill. Who judges a soldier, it's a fellow soldier. We saw this play out in the murder case of the soldier and his airforce GF. The IPOB are creating a war situation thus a soldier can't be guilty of murder.
More reasons why there should be a way for dialogue.
I don't know who attack who first but what are the soldiers doing there in the first instance?
I'm sure they knew these people has been brainwashed into giving their lives for the useless cause.
The Army shouldn't have been involved
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

You said IPOB were killing Hausas? And then I asked for a video evidence or even a pic of dead Hausas killed by IPOB and none of you had lived up that till now.

A video of a group of boys( because there is no way to prove they were IPOB members from that video) .
So if they show you pictures of dead bodies, will there be a way to know if its Hausa and to know they were killed by ipob?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
diegwu01:

Times have changed, people have moved on. Nobody will attack the Ibos in the North or any part of Nigeria. Your "Dilectors" plan has failed. He has been labeled a terrorist. the leaders in the Southeast has proscribed his group and activities. he had succeeded in deceiving a lot of illiterates and constituting himself a nuisance to the country and even his own people. Nothing wrong with self determination, but there,s everything wrong when its led by a scam artist and conman like Nnamdi Kanu whose major grouse was Jonathan losing the election to "onye awusa"

Lol! You were never comfortable with Ojukwu methods, but today some of you speak about him like you loved him. You never accepted MASSOB peaceful docile methods on this forum and beyond , many of you called for their massacre by the military and cheered on as the NPF killed them in mass, but today you tell the world that your problem with Kanu is that he made hate speeches, so I ask, what was your problem with Uwazuruike and MASSOB members that you called for their massacre and massacred as well, did they make hate speeches as well? They insulted your rulers?

You mocked and laughed at Billie group going through legal means to achieve Biafra, you hate them as well.

No, you have problems With Igbo determination to have self determination, it drives you mad and tips your sick minds into Igbophobic frenzy .

You deceive no one. Atleast, you and your ilks won't peddle the lies of IPOB killing Hausas here again without getting soundly disgraced and left clutching at straws like you are currently doing.

Even if IPOB breaks down today, their place in Igbo history is already assured, they had taken the baton from MASSOB and did a good job at taking the struggle to the next level. Another will likely take up the baton from them, and this time around, take it to a higher level, by learning from MASSOB, Billie, BZM and IPOB mistakes and avoiding them, and I will still be here, God willing to make sure Igbophobic entities stay off their back.

Biafra is like a spirit, it can never die, it only reincarnates in different forms, the root is strong and the tree will regrow.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

So if they show you pictures of dead bodies, will there be a way to know if its Hausa and to know they were killed by ipob?

Do you have the pics or videos of IPOB violence on Hausas or not?
If your answer is no, then stop digging, save your self further shame by crawling back into your hole.

Because we have live videos of Army violence on IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by eniade07: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
The man is not a Colonel please.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by wahles(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
frank202012:

that is not an answer!!

yeye man...
' weak people are quick to insult
And use threats whr none is necessary'

Ur brain should be harvested and examined thoroughly. I for 1, would pay to know wots inside. I am Fascinated by ur Reason
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by diegwu01: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! You were never comfortable with Ojukwu methods, but today some of you speak about him like you loves him. You never accepted MASSOB peaceful docile methods, but today you tell the world that your problem with Kanu is that he made hate speeches, so I ask, what was your problem with Uwazuruike and MASSOB members that you massacred as well, did they make hate speeches as well? They insulted your rulers?

You mocked and laughed at Billie group going through legal means to achieve Biafra, you hate them as well.

No, you have problems With Igbo determination to have self determination, it drives you mind and tips your sick minds into Igbophobic frenzy .

You deceive no one. Atleast, you and your ilks won't peddle the lies of IPOB killing Hausas here again without getting soundly disgraced and left clutching at straws like you are currently doing.

Even IPOB breaks down today, their place in Igbo history is already assured, they had taken the baton from MASSOB and did a good job at taking the struggle to the next level. Another will likely take up the baton from them, and this time around, take it to a higher level, by learning from MASSOB, Billie, BZM and IPOB mistakes and avoiding them, and I will still be here For willing to make sure Igbophobic entities stay off their back.

Biafra is like a spirit, it can never die, it only reincarnates in different forms, the root is strong and the tree will regrow.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopyroll:

More reasons why there should be a way for dialogue.
I don't know who attack who first but what are the soldiers doing there in the first instance?
I'm sure they knew these people has been brainwashed into giving their lives for the useless cause.
The Army shouldn't have been involved
if you read well, the man emphasized the law. The law.. We should check matter critically before making judgements. Why would IPOB create what they termed "military". Armed with cutlass or whatsoever, have their uniforms. This is how ISIS started.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Ebrus1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Valar Morghulis
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
If ipob start carrying arms same people will not say something... What a hopeless country like Nigeria.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by BudeYahooCom: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
ElsonMorali:

[s]
Mocking people who have a rich cultural heritage. Changing the subject Because the current discussion doesn't favour your usual empty arrogance.

Chest beating and making loud empty threats. Boasting about how your tribe is the best all over the world and in the same instant trying to become Jews by force.

Posting pictures that you think mock other tribes Because you're so dense you can't realise that you are actually showing How rich their history is.(wish I could go on the internet and pull out stuff about your tribe that happened even before the advent of the colonial masters)

Oh, by the way, I'm sure your father or whoever gave you a skewed story about that particular war didn't tell you that the warriors, realizing they were Dahomey women, regrouped, gave them a hot chase and massacred them. Always up with the false propaganda aren't you?

Claiming that you helped develop Lagos, Johannesburg, NewYork, Tokyo and Beijing and with the same breathe moaning and whining that the federal government hasn't done anything to develop your home...ad infinitum.

That's right, nothing has changed with you guys in the last hundred years. You are indeed your father's pikin. (And i don't mean that as a compliment).[/s]

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by sapientia(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
I wish to remind this dude that in that same US, non violent protests such as IPOB's are simply monitored by Police until their violence gets to a certain level before the National Guard is called in.

As for discipline, I can authoritatively tell him that alot of soldiers are in military correctional facilities as I type this for different human right abuses.

I don't like ipob neither do I like Nnamdi Kanu and his arrogance, I just don't like how human lives are wasted in Nigeria like chickens.

You dont know what joy this brought to my heart. Its not IPOB or any tribe, its about Nigerians being killed when whatever crime they are assumed to have committed does not carry a death sentence..

They went for shittes.. No one talked.. They are on ground for IPOB whp have zero since Kanu was released till when they started dancing and people are cheering them..

Well... please, continue posting this wherever you have the chance.. You are part of Nigerians only Hope.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by funmise007(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Its obvious this one just watch PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN. 2017
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by lincs25(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
You sure say these set of people will listing to advice? I am even disappointend in IPOB, this are the people that were bragging that their fore fathers fight with den Guns there generation now have sophisticated weapon. I wonder why they were using broken bottles and stones on soldiers instead of the weapons! They should better use their heads else that Nnandi Kanu will continue fooling them to die in vein.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Bsure: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
In the words of Captain Armando Salazar to Jack Sparrow,..."Dead men Tell no Tales"

Many have died in this country, who taught they could not be touched...

In our African traditional custom we have a saying that “it is only a foolish fly that follows a corpse into the grave.”

Young men and Young ladies, Be Wise.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
I wish to remind this dude that in that same US, non violent protests such as IPOB's are simply monitored by Police until their violence gets to a certain level before the National Guard is called in.

As for discipline, I can authoritatively tell him that alot of soldiers are in military correctional facilities as I type this for different human right abuses.

I don't like ipob neither do I like Nnamdi Kanu and his arrogance, I just don't like how human lives are wasted in Nigeria like chickens.

It will be better if you keep things in the right perspective, I read where Femi falana was analyzing the constitutionality of deploying the soldiers and he cited section 217 sub section 2c of the constitution which authorized the President to deploy the military in such regards to aid the civil authority, police in this case, the question folks like you should ask is; at what point is the police legitimately overwhelmed?

When they are all dead? when all their cars and stations are torched? how many police officers are posted to Abia state command? now compare with the population of IPOB? bear in mind that IPOB is a highly mobile group that can mobilize fighters in a matter of hours from other parts of the south east. Does the ratio conform to 1:3 directive on community policing? If the answer to all these concerns are NO, then it is safe to assume that the police is outnumbered hence the justification to activate section 217 sub section 2c , at least that is what a sane head of state will do unlike the nematode we used to have in Aso rock.

This is the problem I see here, Nigerians have gotten used to the former feminist madam Jonathan, they have no clue what it feels like having a proper male president, they are so ignorant of everything except noise, imagine a man holding bottles and clubs in a protest calls himself an unarmed protester, that is the level of stup!dity we are dealing with in this country.
IPOB organises riots and calls it protest, how do you teach an artisan what a protest yellow line and right of way is? some of them seized the opportunity to burgle shops.

Believe me when I tell you this generation is finished!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by diegwu01: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! You were never comfortable with Ojukwu methods, but today some of you speak about him like you loved him. You never accepted MASSOB peaceful docile methods in this board, many of you called for their massacre by the military and cheered on as the NPF killed them in mass, but today you tell the world that your problem with Kanu is that he made hate speeches, so I ask, what was your problem with Uwazuruike and MASSOB members that you massacred as well, did they make hate speeches as well? They insulted your rulers?

No, you have problems With Igbo determination to have self determination, it drives you mind and tips your sick minds into Igbophobic frenzy .

Even IPOB breaks down today, their place in Igbo history is already assured, they had taken the baton from MASSOB and did a good job at taking the struggle to the next level. Another will likely take up the baton from them, and this time around, take it to a higher level, by learning from MASSOB, Billie, BZM and IPOB mistakes and avoiding them, and I will still be here God willing to make sure Igbophobic entities stay off their back.

My grouse is with Nnamdi Kanu and his methods. I am satisfied the way things have turned out. Any other liberator is welcomed as long as be brings along a Peaceful, superior and meaningful argument for self determination.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by hopyroll(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
majekdom2:
if you read well, the man emphasized the law. The law.. We should check matter critically before making judgements. Why would IPOB create what they termed "military". Armed with cutlass or whatsoever, have their uniforms. This is how ISIS started.
I agree with u bro
But is killing them is the only way out?
And I'm not judging any party, I'm just seeing things in a different perspective and I am really not entertained with Nigerians point of view in this issue.
Killing them will only bring chaos.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
diegwu01:
My grouse is with Nnamdi Kanu and his methods. I am satisfied the way things have turned out. Any other liberator is welcomed as long as be brings along a Peaceful, superior and meaningful argument for self determination.

Where is your post history of support for MASSOB or even Billie grin

Can I see them?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
This is an absolute real talk. People really take the military for granted. I wish they can really comprehend with this brief advice.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
majekdom2:
what a contradictory post!!! Listen to news a watch your fellow ibos condemn IPOB.

Let there be REFERENDUM/VOTES let the whole world know those are in support. One Man One Vote.

#REFERENDUM
#OneManOneVote

God is with Indigenous People Of Biafra, God is helping Indigenous People Of Biafra and God is guiding Indigenous People Of Biafra.

No freedom without the price(lost of lives).

So stop rejoicing for killing unarmed protesters.
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Of a truth, this generation is finished, if people can't say the truth or stand for the truth no matter how bitter.

IPOB never caused break down of law and order in the SE, despite IPOB presence since 2014, SE remain the safest part of Nigeria.

IPOB never attacked police stations.

They never stole from the people of SE

IPOB are totally unarmed and had never used coercion on anyone.

So, pray tell, other than IPOB demand for referendum visa vis , self determination. What crimes had they committed to warrant military invasion?

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by diegwu01: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

Where is your post history of support for MASSOB or even Billie grin

Can I see them?
Never supported them either, they had no case or argument for wanting Biafra
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
hopyroll:

I agree with u bro
But is killing them is the only way out?
And I'm not judging any party, I'm just seeing things in a different perspective and I am really not entertained with Nigerians point of view in this issue.
Killing them will only bring chaos.
again, check his post. He said a soldier is trained to follow his instinct in defending himself not sentiments or what people will say. Killing they will say is self defence but it's simply a message o "stay clear" killing will bring fear not chaos in Nigeria. As seen, why has Nnamdi not spoken even if it's it's audio message. Any sensible person will tell he is a coward and criminal. Has he not access to phone and internet? You are seeing the matter as a civilian but the military are seeing it as a "war" situation. Thus the reason for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by efilefun(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
pazienza:

No such video exists. I mean video of dead Hausas being killed by IPOB.
kindly help translate what is being said in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by LordAdam: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
eniade07:
The man is not a Colonel please.

You should know Nairaland is pro-Nigeria.

That's the reason the news of Amnesty International condemning the operation didn't make the front page.

And that's why a lawyer with a personal opinion is being called a Colonel.

Coming to Nairaland to look for objective (or at least balanced) reporting is a poor decision.

Let them have their 30 seconds of fun.

They did same when Buhari started his stupidity with NDA. I recall being banned then for "inciting violence." In the end, sh*t hit the fan and the f*cktard was demystified. Hundreds of soldiers died needlessly and no NDA militant was arrested. The economy collapsed and PANDEF walked into Aso Rock majestically.

I can't wait for Nigeria to be restructured, so regional forums become the core meeting place for like minds. And I'm counting on continued pressure from the groups agitating to make that happen. If IPOB fizzles out, you can bet your hat that the calls for restructuring would take a back seat.

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by happney65: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
SirJeffry:

Don't mind him..He is a public commentor on radio in ibadan..The anchor calls him for input..I added him on FACEBOOK..Had to yank him off my page when I discovered he is so full of himself..There was a time he said Nigerians should stop talking about US Politics..He was more or less saying we should not poke nose into American affairs..I told him,People of other nations would stop talking about the US when the US stops poke nosing into other people's affairs..

I am not a Fan of Kanu,But they have a right to call for succession or whatever they want to as long as it is within the Law..And BTW,Kanu is currently still paying for the sins he committed against the FG..So what the hell?Herdsmen and the rest are walking around freely being declared the 4th most violent terrorists group and yet buhari who is their grand patron is looking the other way..Nonesense
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by LordAdam: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
efilefun:
kindly help translate what is being said in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

Illiterate.

Is a dead Hausa/Fulani man in that video? Or do you have trouble comprehending the English language.

And you think you are normal.

-Lord
Re: Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jolar101:

Let there be REFERENDUM/VOTES let the whole world know those are in support. One Man One Vote.

#REFERENDUM
#OneManOneVote

God is with Indigenous People Of Biafra, God is helping Indigenous People Of Biafra and God is guiding Indigenous People Of Biafra.

No freedom without the price(lost of lives).

So stop rejoicing for killing unarmed protesters.
then follow due process. God is a God of order and process. Why create an Army when you don't even have a referendum. Do things the right way and you won't see this you are seeing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.