Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,943 members, 7,912,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro (481 Views)

EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro by actiondrilling: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Governor okorocha needs our help, to help him fish out sycophants in his media team.

By Casmir Nguzoro

Early before 2015 election, I personally raised an alarm on this same issue.
I can remember telling people around me and equally making some publications, saying that one of the major problem of Governor Rochas Okorocha is that, he is surrounded mostly sycophants, praise singers rather than advisers .
He is surrounded by mostly selfish and self centered people, people who don't care about the feelings and well-being of the poor masses, people who don't care about the good name of the governor.
Mostly people who end up destroying his image instead of looking for a way to make the people of Imo State to like the governor.
People who are only interested in what they will gain.
They will be like, after all opportunity comes but once, who cares whether you like what the governor is doing or not.
And believe me when I say that, this is where the problem of our governor started.

I must confess, to be a leader is not easy, nor matter what you do, nor matter how hard you try, you can never please all at the same time.

But in all you do, make sure you have more of people that support you for your good, and not sycophants.

When Governor Okorocha came into poor in 2011, imolites Celebrated him.
He was the redeemer, the rescuer, but today, the rescuer is looking for a rescuer.

You made imolites smile, you gave hope to students with your free education, you gave hope to civil servants with your #20000 minimum wage, to gave hope to pensioners, to the market women, you helped them fry corn, yes we saw the images .
You started building general hospitals in almost all the local governments in Imo State.
You had projects going on almost everywhere, you beautified government house Owerri.

Hon Emeka found it hard to win you in 2015 election all because you had the love of many imolites.
What is he going to promise imolites that you were not currently doing.

Imo civil servants, market women and pensioners were ready to die in the name of voting for you.

After 2015 election what happened?
You broke our heart, you broke the heart of many.
Believe me if a free and fair is being conducted between you and Emeka Ihedioha, or OKEY EZE, or Ike C IBE, or the owner of good Light Foundation (Mr Stanley ).
Believe me you will be surprise to see imolites voting massively against you.

Not that you are bad, no no no, not that at all .

You are one of the governors I respect so much, you have dreams of making Imo great.

When you came, you came with love, but at the long run you were carried away .

Your sycophants increased and started attacking social media activist like us.

I can remember one jobless slowpoke with name ejiofor was assigned to always attack my write-ups and my personality.

Smiles but that didn't stop us from saying the truth .

After 2015 there was vum vam everywhere, Adapalm one of the highest palm oil producing farms was VAMED.. it was leased out.
Instead of Imo State government to build soap factories, broom factories, cream factories and all factories that generates their raw materials from palm trees. It was leased or sold out.

And bongo square was introduced, there came shop rites, oya ndi Imo time to spend your money without any Job and source of income.

Owerri was filled with yahoo boys.

I still repeat it, you were the best, I can remember boasting with your name back then in 2012 telling my Akwa Ibom friends that you are better than Gov Godswill , but I can't say that outside my room again, to avoid people beating me to death.

Do you know that if you had completed the general hospitals and schools, maintain free education, pay civil servants 100% salary, pay pensioners their as at when due, you would have created a history that would be very hard to erase.

Your social media team is a failure, they went to employ as many online sycophants and thugs, created many fake facebook accounts.

If you doubt me search for your name on facebook, you will see as many facebooks accounts with your names, their by creating bad name for our governor.

Posting things in your name, attacking and insulting people online. Using abusive word's on people .

They were all trained on how to lie, yet they were not professionals.
They later went ahead to start organizing awards for best facebook sycophants of the year.

Am so happy that you have found the truth, I wont mention names of sycophants if not I would have mentioned one facebook account with Imo newsblog.

My Governor sir, with respect you have to look twice with an open eye on your media team, started from the head.

I wont be surprised that the will come here to comment and attack me, while I know that you will be following my comments and see those commenting, use your hand and identify the sycophants with abusive comments.

May be they just changed their minds.

I want I believe Imo for my unborn children, as a leader, Lead well, the lord will be your strength sir.
Think about the well being and pains of those that voted you in.
SOURCE:http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/open-letter-to-executive-governor-of.html

Re: Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro by BrainBuckz: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2017
Kwarrect! Oya na bring 10 naira make I go buy envelope. You get stamp abi?
Re: Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro by fergie001: 6:41am On Sep 16, 2017
"There are no good and bad peoples;there are only leaderships that act responsibly or insanely."(Y.S)
Speaking of psycophants,there is one here on NL who champions ineptitude.
Okorocha,you no try.

Re: Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State By Casmir Nguzoro by BlackDBagba: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Ok

No need for stamps. I'll show it to him.

It's just that they've cancelled our flights because of 'operational reasons'

What does that even mean??

Which way Nigeria undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Non-negotiable, Says Osinbajo / Gov. Ayodele Fayose Has Replied To APC Over Alleged IPOB Sponsor / APC, El-rufai: Buhari Never Promised To Serve One Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.