Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:19 AM

Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers (778 Views)

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Price Reduction On 2004 M. Montero And Windstar Vans For Nairalanders Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
[b][/b]

As a special poster on this section of nairaland forum,i have decided to give massive discounts to the first 15 nairalanders auto section posters for design of their website to boost and enhance their auto sales and buying business.
Mind you, having a website for your auto deals boosts your sales,increases buyers confidence and gives you that competitive edge.

For Interested nairalanders who want to take opportunity of this offer,simply call me on 08035423316 or 07029066306 or email us on info@cdtweb.net lets give you a quote and give you a customized and detail structure how we can design your website to help you boost your business and keep you on top of Google Ranking.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by sonety2k(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
comcentury:

[b][/b]

As a special poster on this section of nairaland forum,i have decided to give massive discounts to the first 15 nairalanders auto section posters for design of their website to boost and enhance their auto sales and buying business.
Mind you, having a website for your auto deals boosts your sales,increases buyers confidence and gives you that competitive edge.

For Interested nairalanders who want to take opportunity of this offer,simply call me on 08035423316 or 07029066306 or email us on info@cdtweb.net lets give you a quote and give you a customized and detail structure how we can design your website to help you boost your business and keep you on top of Google Ranking.

Pls   send  me  all  the detail about the auto deals website that will  also  boost our  business on top of Google Ranking  (Full Option  oooooooo)  as discuses  on phone to - sonetauto@yahoo.com and u can  call  me  on +81-9017259102, and send me some of your previous site done
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Please give me some sample site done by you for review.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
@sonetauto
I have sent you the mail stating details of how we can boost your auto sales and increase buyer confidence on auto deals from your side,check and revert back.

We shall strive to give the best in any way we can for the success of everyone in this auto section.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
@fhemmy

I have been following your wonderful posts on nairaland and would be glad to work with you.

You can see jobs done on our website www.cdtweb.net/portfolio.htm,

simply click on any of the thumbnail images and go straight to the web pages youll see there.Let me know if you have any questions.
you can also check www.pcmi-ng.org

We shall strive to give the best in any way we can for the success of everyone in this auto section.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
Must admit that you have some nice design, great work you have done.

We will get in touch with you.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
@Fhemmmy

Thanks for your candid compliments,like i said i have been following actively your posts on nairaland,you are one of the success stories on this forum,doing business with credibility and efficiency as your watchword.i look forward to working with you.all the best in your business.

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
comcentury:

@Fhemmmy

Thanks for your candid compliments,like i said i have been following actively your posts on nairaland,you are one of the success stories on this forum,doing business with credibility and efficiency as your watchword.i look forward to working with you.all the best in your business.

Thank you for your great comment Sir . . . . .U got mail
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
@Fhemmy

I'll reply your mail in detail and let you know.
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
comcentury:

@Fhemmy

I'll reply your mail in detail and let you know.

NO Problem, Sir
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2010
Still waiting to be counted among the 15
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2010
Our Mission is to "Package and Brand your Website to reflect your bussiness mission statement to the world giving you the power to sell as many cars as you can imagine through your website.(imagine all your customers on nairaland or those viewing your post browsing through your website and seeing your fantastic cars all in beautifully designed and well laid out pictures.

Call or email us now for your free quote

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2010
Our Mission is to "Package and Brand your Website to reflect your bussiness mission statement to the world giving you the power to sell as many cars as you can imagine through your website.(imagine all your customers on nairaland or those viewing your post browsing through your website and seeing your fantastic cars all in beautifully designed and well laid out pictures.

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2010

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2010

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2010
Check out our latest website which we just launched last week on www.kmeltd.com

Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

Contact us today lets provide our website solution for you.

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2010

Check out or latest design on www.kmeltd.com

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
bump, bump
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2010
bump, bump
Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2010

Check out or latest design on www.kmeltd.com

info@cdtweb.net

Re: Special Discount For Nairalanders Only-get Your Auto Website with Special offers by comcentury(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2010
bump, bump

(1) (Reply)

Honda Bulldog Wargon-give Away / TIN CAN CLEARED,VERY CLEAN TOYOTA CAMRY 2003 1.72M(FIXED) / Lovely 99 Toyota Camry[tiny Light]for N750k Banix 017383301 08035376690.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.