Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,042 members, 7,946,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" (39157 Views)

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) / Photo Of Dammy Krane In A Private Jet, Fans React / Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

My Most Embarrassing day was when I Fainted at Ojuelegba Junction

And when I woke up..

I heard one Yoruba Woman shouting

"Dee you do Aborshun" embarassed

Did she ask in Yoruba
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by ncoolsome(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

but come true true did u do it?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Florblu:

Enemy of progress oshi
him prick just dey hungry you even when you don marry
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Mourin(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mr 2 baba, dammy krane's is different, the human being paid for everything himself...
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Diso60090(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Lie lie 2face....you cant remember where it happened. How many years from now?
since he nor remember make you reopen the case na
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
ok
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Maximus85(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:
Award winning singer, Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia, has come out to reveal that he has experienced same thing that happened to singer, Dammy Krane in the U.S.

Following Dammy Krane’s recent acquittal from charges of credit card fraud in Miami, his former label boss, 2baba revealed he was caught up in a Credit Card fraud case, but he was fortunate the public had no knowledge of it because it was settled before it became public knowledge.

He said;

“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card.

It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realised I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed.

It is something that could happen to anybody, you just have to be careful”.

Speaking further he said he knew Dammy Krane was innocent all along, having experienced the same himself.

“I knew Dammy Krane was going to be freed of the charges against him; but you know when something like this happens, you still have to go to court and clear yourself, and that’s what happened in his case.

It was just unfortunate that something like that happened. I would say he was at the right place but at the wrong time.

He was only going for a show and somehow one or two of the people travelling with him were not clean and it got every other person involved in the scandal. It could have happened to anybody”, he stressed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/happened-dammy-krane-happened-2face-idibia/

Liar. And the credit cards found on him nko?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Slayer2: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

LOL why did you faint at the Junction were you severely dehydrated or sick? And what's the meaning of dee you do aborshun?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by chyckxx(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

Please, what is Abroshun?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by freebrowsingtime: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Lie lie 2face....you cant remember where it happened. How many years from now?

You think it's you that have traveled only to oshodi and your village?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

Really, that's funny cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by condomuser: 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tuface really has 2 faces, most of us know what Afonjas do with credit cards abroad.

There was no way dammycrane lagged in knowledge about the card being stolen.
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by thunderrider: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Really

shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by birdsview(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

you are kinda pretty
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by haggai247: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmmm 2face is really a 2faced person no wounder black face always had problems with him
in the beginning he said dammy krane showed sign of been a fraudster that was why his contract was silently terminated, now he is saying he knows he was innocent (but not idibia)
let your yes be yes
a man has only got two things in life his words and his balls, if you can't keep both
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by travelpoint: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
alobispot:
Award winning singer, Innocent ‘2face’ Idibia, has come out to reveal that he has experienced same thing that happened to singer, Dammy Krane in the U.S.

Following Dammy Krane’s recent acquittal from charges of credit card fraud in Miami, his former label boss, 2baba revealed he was caught up in a Credit Card fraud case, but he was fortunate the public had no knowledge of it because it was settled before it became public knowledge.

He said;

“Yes, it happened to me once; there was this time I went for a show, I can’t really remember where, maybe Amsterdam or somewhere in Europe, my ticket was bought with a fraudulent credit card.

It almost caused problems for me but everything was cleared as soon as they realised I didn’t buy the tickets myself, so I was freed.

It is something that could happen to anybody, you just have to be careful”.

Speaking further he said he knew Dammy Krane was innocent all along, having experienced the same himself.

“I knew Dammy Krane was going to be freed of the charges against him; but you know when something like this happens, you still have to go to court and clear yourself, and that’s what happened in his case.

It was just unfortunate that something like that happened. I would say he was at the right place but at the wrong time.

He was only going for a show and somehow one or two of the people travelling with him were not clean and it got every other person involved in the scandal. It could have happened to anybody”, he stressed.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/happened-dammy-krane-happened-2face-idibia/
Story don start
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Krisddon: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

grin
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by taayourty(m): 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Narldon post=60519764][b]

And when I woke up..

"Dee you do Aborshun"
What did you answer her? and did you?
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by TiffanyDavies(f): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2017
Poor Dammy Krane. The press can make you and mar you.
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by PrinceChurchi10(m): 4:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Campaign after election.
Tu Baba do go to your pple and assist dem massively as dey suffer in the hands of flood
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by Isiterere(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

Lol, funny as it came. What a question to be asked in public.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by NwaJozi: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
where wwere you 2face before he was cleared
Re: 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" by BraniacX(m): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Narldon:

And when I woke up..

Lol cheesy
Dee you do it? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos / Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React / Cute Abiola Ankaragucci: "I Am Depressed, Please Help"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.