Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,509 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:45 PM

I’m Tired Of Being Called ‘flat Butt’ – Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor Considers Ge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired Of Being Called ‘flat Butt’ – Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor Considers Ge (378 Views)

Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Being Called ‘flat Butt’ – Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor Considers Ge by tkgz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
I’m Tired of Being Called ‘Flat Butt’ – Boobs Queen, Cossy Orjiakor Considers Getting Bum Surgery
Popular Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Ojiakor, who is well known for her massive boobs, has taken to her Instagram page to reveal that she is tired of being called flat butt and is thinking of having a butt surgery.

She shared a video on her social page showing off her ass as she asked her followers for opinion.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/im-tired-of-bein-ting-bum-surgery/

(1) (Reply)

Man In Court For Allegedly Raping Physically Challenged Girl / Kylie Jenner Is Confirmed Pregnant, See Who Actually Is The Father. / Comedian Basketmouth Reacts To Psquare’s Viral Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.