Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Two Little Old Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Little Old Ladies (833 Views)

Little Old Lady / Little Old Man / Little Old Lady In Court: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Little Old Ladies by Labans(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2007
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a Flower Show was in progress.
One leaned over and said to the other, "Life is so darned boring; we never have any fun anymore.
For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid Flower Show!"
"You're on!" said the other old lady holding up a $5.00 bill.
The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely nude, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the Flower Show.
Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall followed by loud applause and shrill whistling.
The naked and smiling old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering crowd.
"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.
"I won 1st Prize as Best Dried Arrangement!"
Re: Two Little Old Ladies by beyunce(f): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2007
Duh?
Re: Two Little Old Ladies by dabby(f): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
that was funny in a very disturbing way cheesy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Over The Cuckoo's Nest / See What Mtn Have Caused! / 3 Day Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.