Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,975 members, 7,873,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group (47953 Views)

Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by positivetaught: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:

Clap 4 ur sef SAN..... I dont know what qualifications you got to know which lawyer opinions are less or more ... We know wah old fools like you stands to derive with petty reports like this you probably stole from other credible news outlet....

The did has bin done.... The president can go to any length to make sure sanity is restored wea needed and also ensure the unity of the country is not bin takn for a ride by some scums....
If you feel it doesn't suit ur pleasure, just join Nnamdi Kanu wea he probably hiding his balls right nw..... anumpama
The problem with you buhari supporters is you don't see any wrong in his actions whatsoever, when obasanjo used the state of emergency to removed some governors to instill sanity your type condemned him for acts of illegality but here you are justifying what is clearly wrong by an established law,if the president really want to ensure unity of the country then let him simply be fair to all n listen to the complaints n call for restructuring, if possible organised a national debate were both sides should be challenged to table their views towards building a national consensus and action on the matter,and you would see all the agitations naturally fade out,this use of brutal force may appear effective now but in the long run we may just be postponing the doomsday.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Daboomb: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

..what does that mean i win??.....ehhhhh...come back here...

what the hell is suddenly wrong with this ipobians..?..they behave sooo broken...they normaly dont give up that easily... undecided

not that they go commit mass suicide... undecided

It is called the feeling of Delusion Grandeur! grin grin grin

IPOB just ran out of excuses....and he bailed out the easy way.
undecided grin grin
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
positivetaught:
The problem with you buhari supporters is you don't see any wrong in his actions whatsoever, when obasanjo used the state of emergency to removed some governors to instill sanity your type condemned him for acts of illegality but here you are justifying what is clearly wrong by an established law,if the president really want to ensure unity of the country then let him simply be fair to all n listen to the complaints n call for restructuring, if possible organised a national debate were both sides should be challenged to table their views towards building a national consensus and action on the matter,and you would see all the agitations naturally fade out,this use of brutal force may appear effective now but in the long run we may just be postponing the doomsday.

abegi...park well...did we told you to go stone a military convoi...??...how stvpid can somebody be..??
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Daboomb:

It is called the feeling of Delusion Grandeur! grin grin grin

IPOB just ran out of excuses....and he bailed out the easy way.
undecided grin grin

hahahahahaha....chaiiiii...... grin
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Daboomb: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eddyroyalng:
Plenty Afonjas had been overjoyed these days cos of innocent bloods flowing in d east. Hmmmm. We are all here in this same one Nigeria ur clamouring. Who knows who's turn it will be tomorrow. U can party. But if u tell urself the truth, the magnitude of bitterness in ur heart against the igbos will simply tell you we are not suppose to in one nation. Time will tell. Biafra is an ideology remember.

Keep blaming Afonja for your sheer Stupidity!

You've forgotten so quickly that Afonjas are "cowards", like Nnamdi kanu and they wont ever lay siege on a military convoy and wont boast that they will burn Nigeria...... only for them to start shivering at the mere sight of a phyton, jejely dancing skelewu on its own! grin grin grin

Abeg, leave Afonja alone, blame it on Vladmir Putin, Dunlop Trump and the North koreans wey nor dey hear word!
tongue tongue
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Israeljones(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
positivetaught:
You have said some senses here bruh.... i have to commend you..
but why have u taken this long to realise this cud have solve this problem instead of throwing hate speeches everywea...
mind yu i have no affiliations with any political parties,,, but immediately ur lord kanu started throwing tantrums and sharpening his hate speeches,, do you xpect a once neutral like me to fold my arms right?

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
msylva2147:
if I may ask who is kanu and what is his appointment in this country?

I don't respond to irrelevant questions from inconsequentials

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
hardbody:

uhhh....you break our hearts...how can we help you?... cry....wetin dey pain you?...shey you need panadol or na money for olosho you need?.... cry

just tell us.... cry...we will donate money for you to go visit ashawo...okay?......cheer up man.....its still not the end of the world.... cry
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by msylva2147(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
hardbody:

and you have responded already because you have already been brainwashed by nnamdiot cownu and are already his slave but you are losers both.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
msylva2147:
and you have responded already because you have already been brainwashed by nnamdiot cownu and are already his slave but you are losers both.

lets donate money for him to go visit olosho....i cant bare watch them sooo sad...it breaks my heart... cry

am so used to be battling them...this their sadness realy breaks my heart... undecided
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
chaiii...our army no get chill oooo...they just finished ipob off in just hours.........chaiiii....
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by msylva2147(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

lets donate money for him to go visit olosho....i cant bare watch them sooo sad...it breaks my heart... cry

am so used to be battling them...this their sadness realy breaks my heart... undecided
seriously I think you have a good idea maybe we should look for their account details if shame will not allow them.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Daboomb: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ovamboland:
Aboki adept at showing southerners how to weild power. I wonder what Obj and Jonathan were waiting for that they did not declare Miyeti Allah the herdsmen organisation as a terrorist group. Is it realistic to expect a Fulani man to do that?

You are one person that uses his brains!

Any Govt can declare Myeti Allah, Boko haram, IPOB, OPC or even NDVF a terrorist organisation because they all terrorise people at one point or the other.

That one President chose not to, when he was in power, is not the problem of another President who chose to exercise that right.

Southerners in general, South Easterners in particular, need to use their head and be strategic in their actions.
Easterners/Igbos have just proven to everyone that "Bravery is not found in the reckless act that endagers somebody claiming it and those it claims to support..... it is found in strategic, cranial and meticulus execution of a well-thought-out plan.

The Northerners were all along behaving like they were afraid of Kanu, giving him a false sense of invincibility and trust the foolish Ibo man, he was acting like he has become an Emperor!
They allowed him to cross many red lines, allowed him to rope and chain himself properly (just study his videos and you will see that his denials and propaganda cannot sell), even to an outsider.

When they saw that they have enough on him, they acted swiftly and all of a sudden, the chest-thumping Igbos are whining like babies and runing helter-skelter, even trying to use the Nigerian constitution to find a way out fo their logjam...the same Nigerian constitution they were calling "Zoo constitution"?

Tell me, who will listen to you when there are videos of you asking your supporters to attack the Army with bottles, stones and sticks?
Who will show you any sympathy when there are videos in circulation showing you asking your 2million supporters to burn down a sovreign state?

I just laugh when l hear them complaining that Fulani herdsmenhave done worse than IPOB.
While this may be true, should the Igbos themselves not have acted more strategically and not fall into this trap?
But then, we are talking about a people who are not noted for generally being "strategic" in actions and thought process.
That will be expecting too much!

They are just so good at insulting Afonja, insulting Buhari, insulting Hausas, giving ultimatums and delivering nothing, acting forst and thinking (if at all) later.

Nna, l hail o.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
msylva2147:
seriously I think you have a good idea maybe we should look for their account details if shame will not allow them.

yea.....i dont feel soo happy to see all of them soo sad.......... undecided

i understand the yoruba guy now that was trying to advice them... undecided
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by positivetaught: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

abegi...park well...did we told you to go stone a military convoi...??...how stvpid can somebody be..??
my friend you are wrong to assumed that who ever is against what is going on must be IBO,I don't know your experiences in this country but I have seen enough to speak out against things like this,I don't have to be IBO,you can hurl all the insults you want,it won't change my view, but I pray you don't become a victim of the bitter injustice in the country you will sure sing a different song,just grow up OK.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by tsdarkside(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
positivetaught:
my friend you are wrong to assumed that who ever is against what is going on must be IBO,I don't know your experiences in this country but I have seen enough to speak out against things like this,I don't have to be IBO,you can hurl all the insults you want,it won't change my view, but I pray you don't become a victim of the bitter injustice in the country you will sure sing a different song,just grow up OK.

tahh,...i understand to stay away from trouble....
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by fratermathy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
A message to all IPOBians dragging SSners into their war.

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by positivetaught: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Israeljones:

You have said some senses here bruh.... i have to commend you..
but why have u taken this long to realise this cud have solve this problem instead of throwing hate speeches everywea...
mind yu i have no affiliations with any political parties,,, but immediately ur lord kanu started throwing tantrums and sharpening his hate speeches,, do you xpect a once neutral like me to fold my arms right?
so I must be an IBO man to not to support what is going on,see what goes around comes around,don't even mention hate speech where buhari issue is talked about!,I'm a northern Christian minority with lot of bitter experience in this country, if you have not seen or tasted the Injustices, I have OK, so even while you laugh at the Igbo's pls take a moment n ask yourself some critical questions, what goes around comes around, tomorrow is unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
hardbody:

HE who alleges must prove. That is basic evidence in law. How many of these BSS members were arrested, to the best of your knowledge and information. Hearsay can't stand in a court of law. Let us be objective.

Why would ipod or whatever you call the, go to court to vacate an order that was never made by a court, a declaration that is illegal being unconstitutional. Who has been teaching you these things you claim to be law.

Constitutional responsibilities of the president carried out under what law? Why are people always so blinded by hatred and prejudice.

There is a process and it wasn't followed and you say people should go and vacate it. This is still a nation of laws even if you people are basking in the euphoria of belligerence. Please note, i am igbo but do not support biafra at least in the manner they are going about it.

What are the processes, like a president or police for example will need a court order to arrest some one committing felony in his presence.

Now you all of a sudden remember it is a nation of laws. Keep clapping with a finger. He who alleged must prove. No one will play on word with you or throw around a cliche with no reference to what is on ground. if you are alleging that there is no bss, that the whole world saw and can still access online, then go to court and pontificate about law of evidence.

On the issue of vacating the army 's declaration as been sententially incorrect, the faux pax is on you. Vacating is not tied only to a court order, it is an English word and polysemous.

The president has invoked his power to protect the lives of Nigerians and avert a senseless bloodshed orchestrated by a senseless rabble rouser by appropriately declaring iPod a terrorist group and nipping his insanity in the bud.

Pray tell what makes the declaration illegal and unconstitutional and setting up a bss constitutional and legal. Furnish the laws, cases with citations and other persuasive authorities. Let's talk law.

like I said you like all your ilks can continue to hide behind a finger, your funeral really.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by GoldNiagara(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
hardbody:

HE who alleges must prove. That is basic evidence in law. How many of these BSS members were arrested, to the best of your knowledge and information. Hearsay can't stand in a court of law. Let us be objective.

Why would ipod or whatever you call the, go to court to vacate an order that was never made by a court, a declaration that is illegal being unconstitutional. Who has been teaching you these things you claim to be law.

Constitutional responsibilities of the president carried out under what law? Why are people always so blinded by hatred and prejudice.

There is a process and it wasn't followed and you say people should go and vacate it. This is still a nation of laws even if you people are basking in the euphoria of belligerence. Please note, i am igbo but do not support biafra at least in the manner they are going about it.

See the submission of your town man working at the UN:

Now, that they have started chasing him, where will he run into? "Lack of wisdom"
Now, this is his SIN. The moment he commissioned the local army on record, posted it out on social media and spoke openly at a rally about the need to have the Biafra Secret Force, he failed from grace, he not only entered into the nest orchestrated by the Nigeria State, he ignited the article in the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits anyone from organizing an army against the sovereignty, whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a sovereignty, Biafra is not and was never so it is not even a conquered territory.
We reached out to Kanu, advised him to be cautious and apply wisdom, he never listened, he cursed everyone who disagreed with him, we are all "Efulefu"....
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Dum4christ: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
yazach:
Those lawyers opposing the declaration of IPOB as terrorist must also be declared as terrorist.

We all watch the video even here on nairaland where ipob members were searching for hausas inside bus, they even went to the extent of burning mosque!!! My question is what has killing hausas and burning mosque got to do with Biafra agitation
I haven't seen those videos of the so called Igbos doing all that but its very possible its true they did,My question remains,are there different parameters for defining terrorism in the south and another in the north? until I get a clarification on this ,this government is only moving for a doom..
I am a medical personnel and working in the south and had the opportunity to manage the Enugu nimbo victims by the Fulanis,I thoroughly took history and is so much in the know of the killings most of the first hand victims were my patient and friends. I can remember one of the police men confined in me telling me the number of deaths in nimbo counting in hundreds(its was horrible)and how they were instructed by the government to conceal the number so that it is not let out to media.......and yet there was no proactiveness by our dear president..... and we defend such wickedness due to ethnicity and religion! God will surely judge us!!!
I currently have Fulani's under my care who were greatly wounded while caught raping women in their farms and currently on admission... and their relatives come all round with caftans.I suspected they had arms the other day and instructed that everyone is searched,you needed to see arms hidden under their caftans yet they were bold to say they will stay will arms and they had to take care of relatives until I threatened to leave their relatives bleed yo death and get them arrested, all these happen and our beloved government close their eyes to it yet is quick to term an organization with sensible concerns maybe is going about it wrongly,,,, terrorist!!!!!!
What do we gain by deceiving ourselves.... I have to say sincerely that the government is seriously exposing its hypocrisy everyday and even making the agitators gain sympathy. Me for one will never take Igbos seriously but with this hypocritical government, I see so much reasons to further justify their agitations.

"No amount of intimidation can stop ipob and their agitations except the root cause is tackled and fairness and equity restored to the national system "In fact from my studies the wrong approach taken by government is making them stronger by the minute.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by davillian(m): 12:41am On Sep 17, 2017
I'm too drunk to read this.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:09am On Sep 17, 2017
NCP:
So you are free to redraw the map of a nation, create a secret service and an Army within a nation with a standing National Army.

Na war be that. IPOB became a terror organisation the moment it went that way.

No mind dem, make we see dem comot parading themselves again if army no show dem pepper.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by odekunlemi(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2017
Sympathizers should be very careful here
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by odekunlemi(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2017
Sympathizers should be very careful here .
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by Hajardramadan(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2017
bet you if these same lawyers are hired by the FG or the Army, they will still defend them with the loopholes created in the so call TERRORISM ACT
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:

See the submission of your town man working at the UN:

Now, that they have started chasing him, where will he run into? "Lack of wisdom"
Now, this is his SIN. The moment he commissioned the local army on record, posted it out on social media and spoke openly at a rally about the need to have the Biafra Secret Force, he failed from grace, he not only entered into the nest orchestrated by the Nigeria State, he ignited the article in the Constitution of Nigeria that prohibits anyone from organizing an army against the sovereignty, whether you like it or not, Nigeria is a sovereignty, Biafra is not and was never so it is not even a conquered territory.
We reached out to Kanu, advised him to be cautious and apply wisdom, he never listened, he cursed everyone who disagreed with him, we are all "Efulefu"....

Thoughtfully written, well crafted, suited for the purpose but the failure will be in the pseudonym. Check again. Crafty people
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by hardbody: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What are the processes, like a president or police for example will need a court order to arrest some one committing felony in his presence.

Now you all of a sudden remember it is a nation of laws. Keep clapping with a finger. He who alleged must prove. No one will play on word with you or throw around a cliche with no reference to what is on ground. if you are alleging that there is no bss, that the whole world saw and can still access online, then go to court and pontificate about law of evidence.

On the issue of vacating the army 's declaration as been sententially incorrect, the faux pax is on you. Vacating is not tied only to a court order, it is an English word and polysemous.

The president has invoked his power to protect the lives of Nigerians and avert a senseless bloodshed orchestrated by a senseless rabble rouser by appropriately declaring iPod a terrorist group and nipping his insanity in the bud.

Pray tell what makes the declaration illegal and unconstitutional and setting up a bss constitutional and legal. Furnish the laws, cases with citations and other persuasive authorities. Let's talk law.

like I said you like all your ilks can continue to hide behind a finger, your funeral really.

If you read earlier comments made by silks, together with the appropriate sections in the Terrorism Act, which you can actually download free from the NFIU portal, and then you read the relevant sections of the Constitution determining how Terrorists are to be so declared, then you'd understand the futility, nay , insincerity in your line of thoughts. I don't spoon feed brats. If you are willing to learn, i will oblige you but if you want to sit on a high horse, remain there. Even the sections have been quoted elsewhere in a similar thread and properly analysed. Read and learn, stop parading ignorance.

For the benefit of those who may wish to know, Section 2 ( c) of Terrorism Act, 2011. Further subsection 2 requires that after the IGP etc have argued the desirability of the declaration before a judge in chambers, the order should then be published in the gazette.

Your funny definition of arresting a man committing a crime in your presence is simple right given by the constitution to all Nigerians including you. Stop standing the law on its head, we are talking declaration of terrorism by the army, the question is, under our laws, does the army have such powers. You are either studying law, reading up law books, or you are a quack. Trained lawyers have higher perceptive reasoning than what you displayed up there.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by obstead200(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2017
Israeljones:

Am sure those sentences wasn't higlighted wea u copied it from.... . If you know you were not trying to spring up something here why highlight wah You lifted from that platform...
You can call it opinions that doesnt count when you know it doesnt suit ur lines...
Now that i have pointed out your ur dumb asss bias move, You shamefully highlighted everything to make yu look just...
MEDIOCRES like you are not needed here
u are officially daft and stupid bro.
The op did a good job by highlighting the opinions and diverse legal interpretation of the subject matter in different colors. Very good presentation if I must say.
And like he said, the law is supreme but the judge interpretation of the law is most supreme and final.
U don't have to attack the op. Just ruminate over ur dumbness.
And I am not an IPOB supporter, but I have had mixed feelings about the declaration of the group as a terrorist organization. Thanks to the op for giving me different perspectives on the matter and also the position of the law. At least I now know that the military is wrong (Going strictly by the provisions of the law). Though they wud argue (with a slightly valid point) that the introduction to that law define what construes terrorism and the IPOB meets that criteria (right too), but so does PDP, and other pressure groups all over the country. That is why
penal legislation must be construed (and interpreted) as narrowly as possible to avoid abuse of human rights of the accused.
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by yazach: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dum4christ:
I haven't seen those videos of the so called Igbos doing all that but its very possible its true they did,My question remains,are there different parameters for defining terrorism in the south and another in the north? until I get a clarification on this ,this government is only moving for a doom..
I am a medical personnel and working in the south and had the opportunity to manage the Enugu nimbo victims by the Fulanis,I thoroughly took history and is so much in the know of the killings most of the first hand victims were my patient and friends. I can remember one of the police men confined in me telling me the number of deaths in nimbo counting in hundreds(its was horrible)and how they were instructed by the government to conceal the number so that it is not let out to media.......and yet there was no proactiveness by our dear president..... and we defend such wickedness due to ethnicity and religion! God will surely judge us!!!
I currently have Fulani's under my care who were greatly wounded while caught raping women in their farms and currently on admission... and their relatives come all round with caftans.I suspected they had arms the other day and instructed that everyone is searched,you needed to see arms hidden under their caftans yet they were bold to say they will stay will arms and they had to take care of relatives until I threatened to leave their relatives bleed yo death and get them arrested, all these happen and our beloved government close their eyes to it yet is quick to term an organization with sensible concerns maybe is going about it wrongly,,,, terrorist!!!!!!
What do we gain by deceiving ourselves.... I have to say sincerely that the government is seriously exposing its hypocrisy everyday and even making the agitators gain sympathy. Me for one will never take Igbos seriously but with this hypocritical government, I see so much reasons to further justify their agitations.

"No amount of intimidation can stop ipob and their agitations except the root cause is tackled and fairness and equity restored to the national system "In fact from my studies the wrong approach taken by government is making them stronger by the minute.

Ok let me hint you regarding the parameters:
1- When you want to go and bring your president's head, you are a terrorist
2- When you start redrawing the map of a democratic country, you are a terrorist
3- When you declare war against your country, you are a terrorist
4- When you try to stop the military operation in a democratic country, you are a terrorist

It continue

hope you get it
Re: Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group by InHim4Him(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
The problem in the south east is the state governors and the Ohaneze and their greed which has made them cowards. When the northern youths gave quit notice, their elders and governors protected them against any form of intimidation or harassment not to talk of arrests while the whole world screamed about the one-sided laws. The propaganda of hatespeech being bandied is simply a distraction from the failure to govern Nigeria. Who has been arrested and prosecuted for sponsoring Boko Haram? Who has been arrested and prosecuted as a marauding herdsmen killing, maiming and raping people across the nation? Is it that the south east governors and the ohaneze do not know of all these? They just want to protect their bread, after all their children are studying abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions / Fatima Abubakar And Mahmoud Yuguda Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.