Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,648 members, 7,921,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... (1273 Views)

He Didn’t Promote My Album But Knows How To Post That I Died 3 Days Ago – Oladi / Cardi B Drops More Sexy Photo Shoot From The Making Of Her Album "Wap / Simi And Adekunle Gold In Loved-up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
According to this Facebook user who goes by the name Wfb Prince Abidogun, he has come out to use Adekunle Gold , FALZ and Simi's matter as a joke.
See what he posted on facebook....

I wanted to Exclude Adekunle Gold in my Album to avoid Question - Simi.
But she couldn't because she will feel bad not including her Husband in her album whereas he included her in his.... and again she was able to exclude FALZ not even thinking of all their Chemistry. But remembered Adekunle Gold because they both did NO FORGET, not realising FALZ is a soldier and he can Fire The 2 of them, Adekunle Gold has even confirmed it his Temptation song, Ore mi soldier he get gun, to ba lo no I don die....... lol

Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Ijebabe Airforce
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by Ninethmare: 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
OK
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by auntysimbiat(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by GoggleB(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Okay.. Next one
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
newsynews : Nwaforchigozie
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
n britzreus
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2017
seun , lalasticlala not FP material ??
Re: Simi Wanted To Exclude Adekunle Gold In Her Album But Could Not Because ..... by UrbanNG(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Popular Nollywood Actress Ejine Okoroafor Bares B**bs In New Photo....see V / WTF Is Wrong With This Man? Pharrel Williams Steps Out Wearing A Scarf...lol (ph / A Representative Of Kogi In The On Going Miss Nigeria Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.