Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors (2396 Views)

Sowore: Buhari Has Lost Control Of All His Cognitive Functions (Video) / IPOB: IPOB South Africa Present At EFF / Why We Proscribed IPOB – South-east Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by tsdarkside(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
DrGoodman:

Nothing else but Urhobos continued servitude to the north.

uhhhh..buhuhu...cry me a river....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by BudeYahooCom: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
devindevin2000:

These are all APC paid opinion movers/shakers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of mind-control threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa. If verified news or criticism of murder of IPOB threads are opened, they jump in and start saying "nonsense", "it's a lie" "IPOB stop playing victim mentality", e.t.c., all to sway opinion against IPOB or make other Nigerians to not to believe what is happening to them.

You catch them...

Immediately I saw 'The nation's newspaper'. I did my 'mtcheww' and scrolled along.

There are far much more people with pro-Biafra ideology than we had pre-awusa military invasion.

For the first time in my life I saw a Journalist defending the Biafran truth live on TVC (An APC-run TV) last nite. Even though the other yoruba muslim journalists on TVC were nonsensically being pro-fulani. He maintained his stand.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Unik3030: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:

only pathetic souls believes and reason with their dickk instead of their damn brain
old sad faggotts everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Dedetwo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Let me for a moment think that this thoughtless crap did not come from the so-called south-east governor's forum. What does this crap of Nnamdi Kanu losing control of IPOB is all about? IPOB pursuant of self determination is very philosophical and not a structural thing. Even if Nnamdi Kanu is declared dead and no more, IPOB and agitation of self determination will rage on until Biafra is actualized.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Unik3030: 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
all I see are unity begging bastards vagabonds hopeless charlatans

thunder fire all of them
i think say Na only afonja b unity beggars, so ur governors self don turn unity beggars?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by BudeYahooCom: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
Kanu, just look for some nice quiet island and enjoy the rest of your life spending the money you conned unsuspecting biafrans out of.

That should be your best move now.

First, you ditched your comrades in jail.

Next, you ditched BSS.

And then the whole IPOB structure.

Such a damn pity.

^^^^ This one dey give himself hope say he him don discredit Kanu. pwahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by chakula: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
So there are remaining elders in the SE Why would they let this young man destablised the wholly region on something that need to be address by them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by ayagha: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Igbos look no further, behold your enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:
i think say Na only afonja b unity beggars, so ur governors self don turn unity beggars?
all one nigetrialist has one thing in common
Unity begging grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
electricdangers:

Coming from a pathetic armed robber that sell stolen laptops and phones in Onitsha. Your ugly pics is everywhere and you cant even feed well. What a shame
[/s]
what's this one saying?
bro i have been looking for you since

the easiest way to bring out the real person in someone is to just entertain him grin

welcome to my world bro

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by electricdangers: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?

Illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Blue3k(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Man these governors totally threw Mr. Kanu under the bus. This is hilarious seeing how they distanced themselves from IPOB. The quotes are too much.

He said majority of the Igbos do not want secession from Nigeria but to be treated fairly and justly in the country.
The governor also said that based on the evidence before him, the military did not attack IPOB members on Sunday as claimed by Mr. Kanu
IPOB has lost its original ideal by causing unnecessary tension and killings in the South-east which he said has affected investment drive in the region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
electricdangers:

Illiterate.
ok but the most important thing is that i found you cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by patval(f): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
kahal29:
The South East Governors Forum said Saturday that its Friday’s decision to proscribe the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) followed its realization that Nnamdi Kanu had lost control of the group.

Besides,it said IPOB had lost focus of its original idea and had veered off into causing unnecessary tension and killing.

The result is that investors are scared from doing business in the region.

Throwing light yesterday on the forum’s decision, its chairman and Ebonyi State Governor Dave Umahi said IPOB’s activities were unduly heightening tension in the Southeast and the governors had no choice than to halt the trend.

Umahi spoke to reporters in Abakaliki.

He said tension had since eased as the proscription began to achieve the desired result.

“The activities of IPOB in the Southeast have denied us of foreign investments and it is very important that our people should understand that and should know that,” he said.

“There are things you do that you have control over and so you work about things you have control over and leave the rest that you don’t have control over.

“ Nobody wants to come to a place that is under tension that’s why we want keep pressing Hong peace.”

The governor said that based on evidence before him, soldiers did not attack IPOB last Sunday as claimed by Kanu.

On the contrary, according to him, it was IPOB members who threw bottles and stones at soldiers who were passing by Kanu’s street.

“When you start a small fire, it can go very far and become difficult to control,” he said.

“The IPOB activities were gradually getting out of control of Nnamdi Kanu.

“ Soldiers were passing when IPOB members started throwing stones and other objects at them and it sparked off the clash between the group and the military.

He narrated how an IPOB sympathizer sent out the telephone numbers of Southeast governors,Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu and others.

“And all our people could do was calling us to insult us and talk to us anyhow,” the governor fumed.

“These are people that never experienced any war in their lives.”

He said the lives of Northerners and other non indigenes in the state and the Southeast zone must be guaranteed at all times and warned that security agencies had been directed to deal decisively with anyone attempting to cause a breach of the peace.

“Our focus is how to save the life of every Nigerian.We believe in a united Nigeria. Lives of people are involved and we must not play politics with that”, he said.

“Anybody that wants to foment trouble must be crushed and I want the security agencies to beef up security around all the non-indigenes in the state and to report to me of any problem because we must maintain the peace.”

The governor asked Igbo youths to stop insulting President Muhammadu Buhari and leaders of the country.

He said that the Northern Governors will soon visit the Southeast to further ease tension in the country and promote national unity.

A similar visit to the North will be undertaken by Southeast governors.

He maintained that the majority of Igbo are opposed to secession from Nigerian and that all they want is to be treated fairly and justly in the county.

His words:”That is why we are all talking about restructuring.

“There is no part of this country that is not feeling marginalized somehow and that is why all the zones are setting up committees on restructuring.”

Umahi however noted that injustice or marginalization should not be an excuse for secession, maintaining that dialogue should be the best way to resolve and redress all differences.

On operation Egwu Eke II (Python dance II), the governor said the exercise was never targeted at IPOB but intended to curb crime, especially kidnapping and armed robbery, in the zone.

Heads of security agencies in the state and some Principal Officers of the state government attended the briefing.

http://thenationonlineng.net/kanu-has-lost-control-of-ipob-seast-governors/
afonja gutter media doing what they are best at, the nation newspaper alleged that IPOD did the killings?
the demand has never changed and that is referendum.
dullard buhari is half smart by thinking that python dance can pave way for Anambra election but he is a failure as usual cos python has dance away that very election for good

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Unik3030: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
all one nigetrialist has one thing in common
Unity begging grin
but am very sure u weren't one of those boys that drank potor water d other day. if u av been given a shot of brain changing drink by now u will understand that war n hate speech can't give u biafra but going through your duly elected leaders u call fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
Unik3030:
but am very sure u weren't one of those boys that drank potor water d other day. if u av been given a shot of brain changing drink by now u will understand that war n hate speech can't give u biafra but going through your duly elected leaders u call fools
[/s]
sorry i don't take advice from yeroba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by unohbethel(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s] sorry i don't take advice from yeroba Muslims
guy ur trolls are very deep. so i say wel don sah..just enjoying them all..
i want u to keep hammerin dia skulls

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by HiddenShadow: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
omenka:
Kanu, just look for some nice quiet island and enjoy the rest of your life spending the money you conned unsuspecting biafrans out of.

That should be your best move now.

First, you ditched your comrades in jail.

Next, you ditched BSS.

And then the whole IPOB structure.

Such a damn pity.

Stupidity is when you think Kanu is doing something for money and yet you went all out to kill him

Why not allow him to keep making the money since money is not a threat to your beloved slavery under Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Unik3030: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't take advice from yeroba Muslims
i don't blame u, u called your elders n leaders derogatory names n never took advice from them see where u are today. ipob have been labeled a terrorist group n anybody found with ipob materials will b arrested n prosecuted even in abia state, the home town of your god.see as them dey colonise u for your bunk despite your bravery n intelligence. Nawah for u ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by UduMgbo1: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
Unik3030:
i don't blame u, u called your elders n leaders derogatory names n never took advice from them see where u are today. ipob have been labeled a terrorist group n anybody found with ipob materials will b arrested n prosecuted even in abia state, the home town of your god.see as them dey colonise u for your bunk despite your bravery n intelligence. Nawah for u ooo
[/s]
i don't read junks from yeroba Muslims too
so don't waste your time typing cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by HiddenShadow: 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Blue3k:
Man these governors totally threw Mr. Kanu under the bus. This is hilarious seeing how they distanced themselves from IPOB. The quotes are too much.

They are the Pharisees, Scribes, Levites, Sadducees and Priests that called on the Roman empire to kill Nnamdi Kanu

If you are a Christian read up the treachery against Christ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by HiddenShadow: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Unik3030:

illieracy is when you call IPOB a terrorist group why calling Fulani herdsmen terrorists, business people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by Tayonic: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:

These are all APC paid opinion movers/shakers...they are over 20 of them on Nairaland posting all kinds of mind-control threads on Biafraa in hopes of convincing IPOB/Biafraans to abandon Biafraa. If verified news or criticism of murder of IPOB threads are opened, they jump in and start saying "nonsense", "it's a lie" "IPOB stop playing victim mentality", e.t.c., all to sway opinion against IPOB or make other Nigerians to not to believe what is happening to them.
Look at this rabbid dog.
Is like you are seeing Afonja in your in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by kahal29: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu why you dey run... . No be you say you be Oga... .?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors by BiafraIShere(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:

Sure, thats an open secret everyone knows when characters like sarki et al are already on nairaland as early as 4am and will still be on nairaland till 12 midnight propagating lies then it becomes obvious to discerning people. But will continue to counter their lies with truths until the worthless is broken up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter React To What The President Of Ghana Said About Herdsmen / @NEXT LEVEL. Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ajaokuta- Itakpe Warri Rail Line. PICTURES. / Video Of Buhari Fuming in Anger In 2015 After Elections Were Postponed By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.