Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (69955 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pipz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
dorin27:
I like you and will love to go out with you.. smiley

Omoge....ur head dey there but, Let me help u rephrase it better... I love ❤️ u and want u to be the one shining my Congo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Wisedove(m): 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
Me go be like "That's really cool. I know you want to kiss me. Oya let's go inside."

O boy the knacking no go dull that night o. 3 days knacking on point. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
this guy self ehn.... Make sure say you use rubber sha. �

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TyDimplez: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian or Foreign guy? grin grin

Jesus English 'guy' ... No up coming baby
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
About 50 girls have ask me out. But have to put them in beep zone.. cheesy grin grin
see this hegoat
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Boyooosa(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
LisaAnne:

Is your name David? Because I'm pretty sure you could have only be crafted at the hands of Michelangelo.

by the way you look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill.
Uhn, u asss spoilt me
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MTKbudapest(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
I will tell you that a nigerian girl is ready to die in silence.
They consider it a taboo but its only in nigeria.
When you gather mind to try to woo them dem go dey form.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
biblegirl:
Ve u accepted Jesus Christ as ur personal Lord n Saviour?
what sort of nonsense is this.. Is this how your pastor wooed his wife? angry

7 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
AverageAnnie:
I've never crushed on a guy before ,,I wonder how ah go take toast man.....
no wonder you are average

5 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
dorin27:
I like you and will love to go out with you.. smiley
cry
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
MTKbudapest:
I will tell you that a nigerian girl is ready to die in silence.

They consider it a taboo but its only in nigeria.

When you gather mind to try to woo them dem go dey form.
that's majority, but we still have some reasonable ones among them

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .

shocked shocked
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Olaniyimubarak: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
I ve been crushing on u 4 a longtym nw,but dnt knw aw u wud react was y I kept it to myself,but I I can't hold it in anymore ( I luv u) do u feel d same .
omoh u good no b small

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
LisaAnne:

Is your name David? Because I'm pretty sure you could have only be crafted at the hands of Michelangelo.

too poor
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
nikkyshyne:
'Hi dear, you are really handsome. I have been watching you for sometime now. I will be glad to be your good friend. Do you mind if we can hangout one of these days? I will be so elated if it can be this weekend. Please don't say no embarassed'
you have been watching me for sometime now?? Are you a serial killer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
A lady asked me out and I found it strange and declined
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evaberry:
Ladies take this advise seriously

1. DONT ever ask a guy out

2. Don't ever tell a guy you love/like him.

Asking a guy out never ends well

You've always been a negative bastard since the creation of time with your left-handed reasoning. Were you abused as a child?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by chronique(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
But b4 I wil do it,I wud av studied d guy well 2 knw aw he wil handle such situation.if his a vewi gud fwend n I knw his lvl of maturity I wil tel him. I knw to sm oda pple dey wil read oda meaning to a lady saying she luvs a guy. My opinion though.

I sometimes don't know why you people type like this with this silly abbreviations when it's not like you skipped nursery and primary school. Some years ago, I had an ex who used to chat like this with me and I sort of picked up the bad habit. It stopped after we parted ways cos there was no body to communicate with like that. Today, anytime I see facebook posts I made in the past with such writing pattern, I get really ashamed and embarrassed I actually wrote that... I know it's your life and your choice but trust me, it doesn't sell you a good image to someone who is reading you for the first time. Makes it look like you have a bad command/use of English and also makes it look like you're local.

Please, I'm not trying to insult you or anything of such.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by clems88(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
ikp120:
Me go be like "That's really cool. I know you want to kiss me. Oya let's go inside."

O boy the knacking no go dull that night o. 3 days knacking on point. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Sketch007:

Togolese grin..Now that's a scary dp u have on your profile and i had to see that this night?? cry cry

Togolese ke? What happened to American?
I really don't see myself using lines on a grown ass man. I hate when guys use it on me, except if it's written like poems ill direct my conversation towards his interest. Back it up with actions. Most guys are football lovers. We can talk about footballers in general. I remember asking a guy what's hatrick and brace, he took his time explaining to me...I come pity am. I just wanted to start a conversation. We progressed from there.
My dp is cute!!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by dingbang(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Girls are so whack in their wooing lines... Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by MTKbudapest(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
bjhaid:
that's majority, but we still have some reasonable ones among them

well if you say so, but i haven't notice any in nigeria since i was born grin
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by timidapsin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
princ007:
Since from the day i set my eyes on you, my heart knew no peace, i tried to be just a friend to you but my heart would not let me be... It beats for you every second of the day. My day start and end with your thoughts.. I kept it to myself all this while cos i thought my heart was deceiving me.. But i have come to realize it was just trying to signify that it now belongs to you my love... Would you own my heart with utmost care and love? Do your heart beats for me just like mine?
oh sorry dear it doesn't at the moment.. But I'll love to give Love a chance.. Thanks for having the courage of letting me know. kiss
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by TourismMan(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
LisaAnne:

What opening are you talking about?
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by bigerboy200: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
yes i feel the same..I was just shy about it...can we enter the oza room right away? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Rozaytee: 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
I've wooed a guy b4 and it was epic!!....lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by pocohantas(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Maxvasia:
Lol....please who is this pocohantas? grin cheesy

I am who I am... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by heybee72(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:
Truth is if a girl could walk up to me and tell me this, I'll even cherish her more.... Provided we have chemistry nd the feeling is mutual

6 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Boyooosa(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nawa 4 men sha, logically, did post is supposed to be donated by 'Fs' but right now that am typing, 'Ms' have it. Over 200 Ms against just 5 Fs viewing this post right now,
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
So what are you packing? 9 inches? wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by olujastro: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
LisaAnne:

Recruiter spotted. You must have sat on several interview panels.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by Ashley86400: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell me your footsize?
Remember? Big hands + big feet = wink
Re: Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? by obaseno(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
hayfay:

and you think the guy would say no even if he does not love you?...my sister he would say yes cos he knows he will benefit from the relationship...and that you would do anything to keep it going...at the end of the day he will dump you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.