Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) (1020 Views)

IPOB Storm Nigerian Ambassadors Residence In Japan To Get Buhari(pics) / IPOB Storm Tel Aviv To Celebrate Israel's Independence Day(pic&video) / Ipob Storm United Nation Office New York. This Getting Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) by IloveMoney: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) by fk001(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na them go tire.
Re: Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is there ANY tribe in Nigeria who can pull off ? I am ready to remain a Nigeria but allow the People of Biafra to have their country. My campaign is for justice and justice alone, not for me.

We must allow Biafrans to have their desire.

8 Likes

Re: Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) by Belind: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
I concur with you 100%. People (geographic entity) should be allowed to pull out of this country. For goodness sake this country is to big and complex and when people are allowed to leave, the better for it. A group is not asking to be given oil wells, not asking for appointments/favouritism but just to nleave the entity called Nigeria and some people are castigating/making jest of them.

Billyonaire:
Is there ANY tribe in Nigeria who can pull off ? I am ready to remain a Nigeria but allow the People of Biafra to have their country. My campaign is for justice and justice alone, not for me.

We must allow Biafrans to have their desire.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Storm Swiss Parliament to protest Mindless killings in AbiaToday (video) by ewigmee: 1:34am On Sep 17, 2017
Igbo people are so many in abroad and they reproduce everyday, so much that as one is killed in Nigeria, another is born abroad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar..... A Personal Opinion / America Spent $500mil To Fight Taliban, Buhari Wants $1bil For Bokoharam - Gimba / The Hunt For Melaye's Head (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.