Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab (27950 Views)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by kindnyce(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ever wondered why Hijab girls are so good at doggy style undecided

Thank me later

Now I know why most nairalanders regard you as a psychopath, a deranged lunatic on the loose.

4 Likes

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by steveyoungwealth: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
please where can I buy akara
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Azam101: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank me later

Nothing good comes out of your brain each time you post on nairaland must you display your stupidity often?

2 Likes

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by teflonjake(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
fergie001:
No media trial
No media gallivanting
No setting up of panel and committees
No support from"because he is from my religion or state"
No operation "catch thief" dance

While hijab is used for tackling some parts of corruption in Uganda,

Here in Nigeria,hijab is been almost outlawed because it is used for ..................................

Covering things......
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Jenx: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
The best way of fighting corruption, not setting up committee for investigation who will in turn use the opportunity to enrich themselves.

Thumbs up Mrs Minister for Health for a job well done. My country should learn from her because we only experience real fight on corruption in the movies.
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by deanery(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
great work... that's what a leader is... she doesn't just feel concerned for her ppl,she showed it... somtin for Nigeria ministers to copy
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by ultron12345: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
The doctor didnt ask for bribe, only the nurse and lab scientist did. Its the same thing those 2 professions do here in nigeria, johesu members are the main cause of the rot in our health sector. Its requesting for bribes like this that slows down treatment which can lead to death of a patient, and when this, they and the general public are quick to put the blame on the innocent doctors. No wonder hospital mortality rates drop when johesu is on strike.

1 Like

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Sunnah1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Thank me later

Your mum and your pastor has A1 in doggy style.

2 Likes

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by MrPresident1: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Sadly our ministers in Nigeria are the definition of corruption. Infact, a good number of the government appointees are corruption personified so they lack the moral will to burst any corruption ring.
If you want to dismay, take a visit to any government parastatal and you would be shocked to the marrows. Start from the judiciary who are supposed to be pristine, a court affidavit of 150naira goes for 1k5 to 3k.
Then the Nigerian Police, that one na money for hand, yansh for ground.
Sometimes I wonder what our journalists are doing, instead of going undercover like this, they are more interested in trivialities and celebrities wannabe.
PS: Oga Seun and lalasticlala pls can we do something to protect the sanity of some of us who visit here? Can we kinda have a 'block' button in place? I shouldn't be subjected to musings and toxic opinions of half-lettered folks here. I should be able to select the audience I want, before my IQ falls to 50.

Seun please help us. It is true this is a forum for all, but we should be able to block what we do not want. Please create BLOCK and FAVOURITES.

BLOCK to block nonsense posters
FAVOURITES to give priority to favourite posters

This will help NL to grow stronger and better.
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by omogin(f): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
fergie001:
No media trial
No media gallivanting

Here in Nigeria,hijab is been almost outlawed because it is used for ..................................
Nigeria no ready
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Raintaker(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

We are always disappointed in you m
The internet never forgets, I pray his children see what their father has been up to online in the nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Michael2017: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank me later

Sense fall on your perverted mind.
I say , fall on you

1 Like

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by maamisco(f): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Thank me later

Useless human being.

1 Like

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by thanki410(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
fergie001:
No media trial
No media gallivanting

gbawaii , kaboom , kikiki, boom ,
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by hikmojj(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Thank me later

have you taking your pill this morning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by JONSYN7154: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
fergie001:
No media trial
No media gallivanting

....... Bombing. lol
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by fergie001: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

....... Gbooooosaaaaa
......... gbooooooosaa

......Gbooosa
My bro,U have said it all grin
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by fergie001: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
thanki410:

gbawaii , kaboom , kikiki, boom ,
lol
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by fergie001: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank me later

Chai shocked
Since we have abused you,you no gree
We are now appealing,please

Doggy?
Religious tolerance,please

2 Likes

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sunnah1:

Your mum and your pastor has A1 in doggy style.
fool, what carry pastor or Christian come here now or you don't know that the guy your are dealing with is an atheist? Abi you mumuslim think that anybody that is not a Muslim is now a Christian? Smh
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Frenchfriez:
Sadly our ministers in Nigeria are the definition of corruption. Infact, a good number of the government appointees are corruption personified so they lack the moral will to burst any corruption ring.
If you want to dismay, take a visit to any government parastatal and you would be shocked to the marrows. Start from the judiciary who are supposed to be pristine, a court affidavit of 150naira goes for 1k5 to 3k.
Then the Nigerian Police, that one na money for hand, yansh for ground.
Sometimes I wonder what our journalists are doing, instead of going undercover like this, they are more interested in trivialities and celebrities wannabe.
PS: Oga Seun and lalasticlala pls can we do something to protect the sanity of some of us who visit here? Can we kinda have a 'block' button in place? I shouldn't be subjected to musings and toxic opinions of half-lettered folks here. I should be able to select the audience I want, before my IQ falls to 50.

Get off your high horse, as Barack Obama will say. You come here dey form intellectual.
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by bedspread: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wow..... Nice one......REAL GOOD
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by nairanaira12: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Desyner:
Can't Nigerian Leaders use this concept and have a secret civil service police whose job will be to go into civil service system disguised as people seeking their service?

I heard fasola used it once in Lagos
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Ordinarymuyiwa: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
ultron12345:
The doctor didnt ask for bribe, only the nurse and lab scientist did. Its the same thing those 2 professions do here in nigeria, johesu members are the main cause of the rot in our health sector. Its requesting for bribes like this that slows down treatment which can lead to death of a patient, and when this, they and the general public are quick to put the blame on the innocent doctors. No wonder hospital mortality rates drop when johesu is on strike.
just hearing this in the whole of my life,Nurses take bribes in the hospital? dude,you must be a joke,if you have anything against nurses,kukuma say it,I have never seen where a Nurse has requested for bribe
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Liberal85(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Butthurt nincompoop
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Liberal85(m): 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Butthurt nincompoop.
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by Pedrocross4568(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
xest:
Good step, one in the right direction. Need to employed in Nigeria also, were corruption is like fuel n fire
u mean Nigeria the head office of corruption?
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by DrStealth(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
I'm impressed!!
Someone has to be the scapegoat, this will deter others
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by RALPHOW(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is one of the tactics used by military administrators under Buhari. Adisa, Dipo Diya etc they jump fence into hospitals or secondary schools by 8:15am and late commers, corrupt officers will be in trouble before IBB government truncated the WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE Government. By now Nigeria would have been heaven on earth.
God bless Buhari/ Idiagbon/ Osinbajo
Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by SIMPLIFIED(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
ultron12345:
I was expecting to see something like this and of course I wasn't dissapointed. So all the consultants that divert patients to their private hospital in FMC's and teaching Hospitals are nurses Abi? Or the CMD's that keep embezzling hospital funds are lab scientist? , all CMD's, commissioners for health, minister for health +state, head of NAFDAC are medical doctors and Nigeria is one of the countries with the worst health indices. SMH

1 Like

Re: How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab by mechanics(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.